What do you think negative guys should keep in mind about undetectable guys?

For the past few years, I've been happily enjoying bareback sex to an extent an earlier me simply could not have imagined. Some of this sex, especially in recent years, has been with PrEPsters. Most of this sex has been with undetectable guys. I had been having knowingly sex with HIV-positive guys knowingly practically since I became sexually active a decade and a half ago, and I was comfortable with the rules of safer sex and with the knowledge that people who knew their status posed less of a risk than people who did not. It took me some time for me to internalize the new reality that condomless sex with people with undetectable levels of HIV could actually be incredibly safe, at least from the point of HIV prevention. I still find it a bit odd to realize I can take multiple loads from anyone at all never mind from someone HIV-positive and be safe, what with my childhood in the 1980s and 1990s, but I've gotten  used to this oddness.

All that background said, my questions are for HIV-positive undetectable guys who play with HIV-negative guys. What do you want from us? Are there things you would like us to take into consideration, about your background and your issues? Are you bothered by people explicitly seeking you out, say?

(Am I entirely wrong? Is even thinking I need to have something in mind offensive? I am curious about that possibility, too.)

Some Men lie.

Some Men lie to get laid

Some HIV+ men will lie to get to breed your ass.

Personally I don't ever believe anyone who says they are "Undetectable" I just assume all men are Poz and take their loads anyway.

But that's just me.

Edited by BC_Bottom
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1