TO ALL BOTTOM GUYS

Would You Consider Hiding Your Activities From Your Top On A Site

Such as This One ....When Your Top and You Are On The Site As Partners Although

You Both Don't Post Yourselves As Partners...You Both Are Knowingly and Openly Are On Here For Each Other...

Would You In Such An Openly Committed Relationship With Each Other ...Consider That To Be Ok ...Hiding Your Activities on A Sudden Instance With No Explanation and Without Consultanting Him Although He Did Not Hide His And HAS NO CLUE

OR EXPLANATION AS TO WHY...

BOTTOMS I ASK IF THAT IS SOMETHING YOU WOULD DO?

TOPS....I ASK WHAT YOUR REACTION WOULD BE?

I KNOW WHAT MY REACTION WOULD BE DEFINITELY....AND WILL SHARE MY TAKE ON THIS QUESTION....

BUT WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS FIRST....

THIS IS IMPORTANT AND WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONCE S

THIS QUESTION Will POST For 30

Minutes As to get your immediate Response and stay on for others to reply But Bear With me My Friends.....

There is a purpose for this and will 

Fill you in on it afterwards...Thanks You for your time....and close clock starts now and will terminate at 9:30 pm....

the Game Starts Now

On 3/2/2019 at 9:04 PM, UncutMecosTop said:

An open book does not hide activities...and to yes you would hide activities from your Top ...My Response to you is I Absolutely am sure you are not Partnered...because if your partner was on here openly together with you...hiding activities would take away of his liking to have you used and knowing turns him off .otherwise he would not be or allow you on here unless he didn't know you were.   I THINK THE MODERATOR IS CORRECT IN STATING BOTTMS NEED TO JUST GET FUCKED AND ASK LESS.. IK A TOP AND ASKED BTTMS RESPONCES....BUT I THINK MAYBE YOU SHOULD HIDE ACTIVITIES..THEN NOONE WILL BE ABLE TO FIND YOU TO FUCK YOU...SEE WHERE IM GOING WITH THIS....