bihairy

So its been awhile since I posted anything but I have been having lots of fun. Last week however I went to my buds bb orgy (this is a monthly group) for dads and sons. This recent party was larger than the last one.  Usually there are about 20 or so guys fucking sucking and kissing. This month however there were almost 30 guys fucking and sucking and having fun.

One guy I'll call "James"  I met last party when he was getting fucked and I was fucking another guy.  We were facing each other and we started to deep kiss. James is 5'10" 185 br/gr and go-T a hot son of about 35.  He is a hot guy with a great hairy chest and ass. Of course I fucked him next and loaded his hole.  When I first met him he said "btw I'm a cum pig!"  I was hooked. hehe

So he came into the party and made a bee line for me. I was getting sucked by another guy and my dick was hard and wet.  He leaned over and started kissing me. He shoved his cock in my mouth and I started sucking. I licked his balls and his ass as he rolled his hips against my tongue.  The other guy watched as "James" lowered himself on my hard cock. It felt amazing as he slowly lowered himself on me.  We were kissing and licking and he was bouncing on me. I licked his nipples and kissed his neck and deep kissed him. My cock was so fucking hard. Others were watching as they fucked and sucked too.  I hadn't noticed but the room was full of naked men. They must have come downstairs as I was fucking.  Naked men all over the room.  Tangled bodies and lots of moaning and groaning. What an amazing scene. I could smell poppers in the room.  It helped me lose my load. 

James was squeezing my cock and bouncing up and down. He Is an amazing kisser and loves cock in his hole. My cock was in overdrive and was so close. I couldn't (didn't want to hold back) it felt so good I didn't want to cum but of course my load just roared out of me.  I am a screamer and the whole room knew I shot a load. James kept going for a bit to make sure the cum was deep inside.  He lifted off and turned around to assume doggie style and another buddy put his cock inside. He loved feeling my load up there.  They started to fuck as I finally turned my attention to the room. It was packed full of naked men in the midst of various sex acts.  The one that got my attention was a 3 way daisy chain where one of my vers buds was in the middle. His cock was buried in a daddy hole and someone was sucking the daddy and the dad behind my bud had his cock buried in my vers buds hole. VERY HOT!

I started getting hard again and other buddy I know,  Adam started sucking me begging for my load in his ass.  I lost site of the daisy chain as my attention was on Adam now.  Of course I had to fuck him and load him up too!

I fucked 4 holes that day, got sucked, sucked a few cocks and shot 5x.  It was a great afternoon!

• Like 18
  • Upvote 12

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Love going to group things like orgies, so clubs, because I love seeing that other guys are pigs like me and love getting fucked. It was such a huge relief the firs time I went to one and saw that I wasn’t some fucked up freak and that there were other guys like me that liked getting fucked by total strangers, letting the, cum inside. I had so many issues and insecurities then, was at spring break and got invited to a group thing at a hotel...didn’t know any of the guys who invited me, but threw caution to the wind and went and have no regrets. I couldn’t tell you how many guys fucked me or how many loads I took but it was quite a bit but it was so hot watching other guys my age taking cock...hell...not just taking it but begging for it, begging for the guy to cum inside them, watching the delight on their faces as the guy came inside them. I realized I wasn’t a freak or a weirdo. My desires weren’t wrong, they were normal. Not to mention I love seeing what other guys look like, feeling what their bodies ar like, tasting them, feeling them cum inside me, experiencing what they’re like as I fuck them raw and cum inside them. Each orgasm is a entirely new experience.

Guest SecretCumWhore
1 hour ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

Love going to group things like orgies, so clubs, because I love seeing that other guys are pigs like me and love getting fucked. It was such a huge relief the firs time I went to one and saw that I wasn’t some fucked up freak and that there were other guys like me that liked getting fucked by total strangers, letting the, cum inside. I had so many issues and insecurities then, was at spring break and got invited to a group thing at a hotel...didn’t know any of the guys who invited me, but threw caution to the wind and went and have no regrets. I couldn’t tell you how many guys fucked me or how many loads I took but it was quite a bit but it was so hot watching other guys my age taking cock...hell...not just taking it but begging for it, begging for the guy to cum inside them, watching the delight on their faces as the guy came inside them. I realized I wasn’t a freak or a weirdo. My desires weren’t wrong, they were normal. Not to mention I love seeing what other guys look like, feeling what their bodies ar like, tasting them, feeling them cum inside me, experiencing what they’re like as I fuck them raw and cum inside them. Each orgasm is a entirely new experience.

Whew. God bless you perv.  Never change ❤️

7 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

You summed up what I think about it. Being totally agreed. Thanks.