Has anybody joined the mile high club with a pilot or cabin crew?

Guest letmein1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

One of my regular fuck buds is a flight attendant for American and I can tell you they do not even think about it while on the aircraft for a very valid reason, and that is that if they are caught doing it they will be terminated. Flight crews are pretty tightly knit units, planes are pretty small, and it’s not easy Togo “missing” todo something like that. Flight crews are also pretty busy on flights and they aren’t going to put up with having to cover for someone sneaking off for a fuck, not to mention since 9/11 in-flight security is no joke. 

That said, my bud will chat up guys he likes and who are interested in him and they will hookup once they land if he does have another flight and has time. Usually that means a quickie in a bathroom as he’s not gonna pass through security as it could mean he’s not going to meet his next scheduled assignment. If he does have a next flight he’ll do it in bathrooms, cars, stairwells, go to hotels, whatever. He is a very cute guy, young (22), versatile, and on Prep, so he fucks and gets fucked a lot. He isn’t interested in dating and loves anon and from what I’ve seen gets it a lot. He can also fly for free so he’s always off to different cities to hook up, loves going to Puerto Vallarta for a few days and so on. I’m kind of envious to be honest.

Guest faggot hole

Both.  Not on the same flight.  The flight attendant on a trans-continental flight to NY.   The pilot on a overnight trip to London.  He hsd just come off duty about mid-way across the Atlantoc

I’ve had my fair share of some fun up in the sky, both flying commercial with my bf or some random guy on the plane in the bathroom or under the blankets while most of the plane is sleeping 

Flying private is way more fun and less confined plus the privacy of having the crew sign an NDA ?

Didn't join the mile high club. But, when was employed at a Ramada Inn, had a pilot who fucked me every time he was at hotel since his route included an over night stay in my town. First night was my ass bent over the side of the public jacuzzi his cock buried in my hole till he blasted a huge load. I think he got off on the fact anyone could have seen us. Gave him many blow jobs in airport restroom as well before his departure flight. Miss him, he was a lot of fun!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Not fucking, but I blew a fellow passenger once in the bathroom.  It was awkward though, no room for two people in there.  Still, I wanted his load, so I kept sucking until he came down my throat.  Whole thing was less than 5 minutes.

No to mile high club etc. but I did once fuck a uniformed airline staffer at a South American airport who was manning the gate alone for a flight that had 40 minutes before boarding and passengers were slowly arriving or sitting about. We had connected on Grindr and he messaged me to come to the gate which was not my flight and he would slip away when he could and we’d go to the disabled toilet cubicle. After a couple of false starts we did and it was hot. Took me back to cruising public toilets with the thrill and fear of being exposed. Didn’t have a lot of time for the usual niceties and I probably shoved my fairly thick cock in a little roughly as I recall some blood but he didn’t complain. Had to run to my own flight which was now being called.

• Upvote 1

On 6/19/2019 at 2:30 PM, DannyBoyCMH said:

Not fucking, but I blew a fellow passenger once in the bathroom.  It was awkward though, no room for two people in there.  Still, I wanted his load, so I kept sucking until he came down my throat.  Whole thing was less than 5 minutes.

The only airplane bathroom I’ve found large enough for some serious in-flight fun (and I’m a big guy) was the upper, flight deck washroom on the 747-200. Room for three or four in fact!