slit or pucker

tallslenderguy

There's been talk here about holes, openness, tightness, pucker, slit, etc.. Thought i'd start a "show us your hole" thread.  mine used to be a pucker, but i had a FB who, unbeknownst to me, made it His goal to modify my hole from a pucker to a "pussy slit" (that's what He called it).  We got together about once a week for a year and a half before i had to move and He'd spend His time "playing" in my hole. i just thought He was ass obsessed, but one day He took this pic before He left, after our time together, and announced to me that He had "changed my hole from an asshole to a pussy slit."  He was very proud of Himself and what He had done and i realized that that was HIs goal all along. Frankly, it touched something deep inside of me and He's owned a piece of my heart ever since. 1270532446_pussyslit.jpg.89998fb681c8f4e1d1209e42ef1dd9fa.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

On 3/5/2019 at 10:10 PM, tallslenderguy said:

There's been talk here about holes, openness, tightness, pucker, slit, etc.. Thought i'd start a "show us your hole" thread.  mine used to be a pucker, but i had a FB who, unbeknownst to me, made it His goal to modify my hole from a pucker to a "pussy slit" (that's what He called it).  We got together about once a week for a year and a half before i had to move and He'd spend His time "playing" in my hole. i just thought He was ass obsessed, but one day He took this pic before He left, after our time together, and announced to me that He had "changed my hole from an asshole to a pussy slit."  He was very proud of Himself and what He had done and i realized that that was HIs goal all along. Frankly, it touched something deep inside of me and He's owned a piece of my heart ever since. 1270532446_pussyslit.jpg.89998fb681c8f4e1d1209e42ef1dd9fa.jpg

What was he doing to specifically get it slit like?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Boxfight said:

What was he doing to specifically get it slit like?

i was lying prone (i.e., on my stomach), so i had to go by feel a lot of the time.  What i came to realize is it was His plan from the beginning to alter the look of my hole and that He was patient, this happened over time. He also seemed to get off on me not really being aware of what He was doing (i.e., changing my hole), so He was not obvious and i pieced  together what He did retrospectively.  For instance, He would say how much He loved to "rim," and He did do it a lot, but it was a slow and purposeful process really. Most of the Tops i've been with who are into rimming seem more focused on penetrating a hole with their tongue, being inside a hole with their mouth, lips and tongue. He was doing a combination of that and also a purposeful process of drawing my hole out and open.  i keep using the word "slow" because that is how He kept what He was doing subtle and i think that is also how He made the results more permanent.  But simply put, He opened and 'sucked'  my hole out and into that shape with His mouth, fingers, dildos, cock, tongue with the intent of fashioning a slit with lips.