Officials Encourage Non-Daily PrEP Strategy For Low-Risk People

Veytoss

35 minutes ago, Futile2Resist said:

I am going to meet a guy, for the first time , since Lock-down started 6 weeks ago, I am really Horned up, and want to go through with this hook-up. He is a friend of a friend, and POZ-undetectable.  to get to the point, I am down to just 3 remaining pills of prep. I have been using the 2-1-1 strategy, which requires 4 pills total. I don't want to have to wait, while I go through the whole process, of getting a new script through Kaiser; what would be the most effective part of the strategy to apply the last remaining 3 pills?  this guy is known to take meds breaks, because the meds making him light headed

That sure seems to be a very good reason for him to take med breaks.

• 2 years later...
On 4/27/2020 at 11:40 PM, Guest FinalDL2021 said:

I am going to meet a guy, for the first time , since Lock-down started 6 weeks ago, I am really Horned up, and want to go through with this hook-up. He is a friend of a friend, and POZ-undetectable.  to get to the point, I am down to just 3 remaining pills of prep. I have been using the 2-1-1 strategy, which requires 4 pills total. I don't want to have to wait, while I go through the whole process, of getting a new script through Kaiser; what would be the most effective part of the strategy to apply the last remaining 3 pills?  this guy is known to take meds breaks, because the meds making him light headed

He undectable so just take his loads n don't worry about it.  Sex will be hotter knowing he's undectable and your not on prep. You'll end up begging him to breed you