Spit

Bttm2go

Spit is the only lube I use. I like to pull out and suck a guys hole ever so often, and artificial lube puts a damper on that. I also hate the way it feels and smells. Lube is as much a turn off to me as rubbers.

I love spit around a hole which is ready for a filling. I agree. I like to pull out and suck a guys hole ever so often, and artificial lube puts a damper on that! Any offers? :-)

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...

I have a real fetish for spit. I like it when a guy spits on my hole to use as lube when he fucks me. But I really like it when he spits on my face. And I'm really turned on when he spits in my mouth. I have also had times when the guy licks up my cum and spits into my mouth. Anyone else get into spit play?

I could have written this......very much love a guy spitting in my mouth or handing off gum to me. Is even hotter if I am naked and he is fully dressed. It feels SO demeaning, something I surely deserve.

• 4 years later...

The very 1st time my partner fucked me, which was the 1st time I got fucked bb, I asked about lube, he said, and I quote ‘no I rim, spit, then fuck’ just typing this makes my hole twitch!!! Love it!

On 12/25/2010 at 2:49 PM, Bttm2go said:

I have a real fetish for spit. I like it when a guy spits on my hole to use as lube when he fucks me. But I really like it when he spits on my face. And I'm really turned on when he spits in my mouth. I have also had times when the guy licks up my cum and spits into my mouth. Anyone else get into spit play?

Fuck man, I love that too!

On 1/31/2011 at 10:39 AM, RawChad said:

yeah, agree with everything above, and also wanna say that spit should be the only lube...not only is it fucking hot to hear a guy hocking spit onto your hole before he drives in, but real lube ruins the taste of a cock when the top pulls out and feeds you his dick to clean off...i LOVE ATM here, but hate finding the taste of lube on it...i want cum and my ass juices mixed, that's it.

I’m with you on that. ATM is the only way to go. Shows the top how much you respect and appreciate him. 

Fuck yes, I love spit. I had an amazing bate session with a buddy where we slobbered all over each other and spit in each others faces. Not some dribbling. but hard spitting. Its so fucking intimate in a sick twisted way. We exchanged spit and made out for hours. It was a fucking mess. Never got an experience like that again. As a top, I mostly spit on bottoms faces, when they are into it. In that scenario, its dominating and humiliating.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...