First time dogging and some BB sex

A few weeks ago, a guy I got chatting to on KIK was telling me about his experience with dogging, I'd had no real experience with it and as I'd hit a slight dry patch (lol), I decided to take him up on his offer. I asked him about bareback only sex to which he was fine with, he told me he was unaware of his status and I explained that this was also the same for myself. At first, I was a little unsure about outdoor sex, not that I don't like the idea of it, more I just couldn't be arsed with getting caught by people who don't wish to indulge in the fun.

We chatted for a few days and he then picked me up late on a Friday evening and we drove around 40 minutes away. Luckily for me, he was very chatty and a nice guy, made the journey much quicker! Although we pretty much just chatted about sex, it was good that the journey to getting some raw dick wasn't too dull. He told me the place was always 50/50 for whether there were many other men there.

As we arrived and parked up, I slid my jeans off and climbed into the back of his car, lubing my tight little hole up ready for him. He didn't waste any time, spitting on his dick and teasing my pussy straight away. I pulled him in closer and felt him push deep inside me. As he picked up speed and began to get more forceful whilst pounding me, I was a little more conscious of the car moving. Somebody tapped on the window and asked I he could have next, this filled me with such lust for cum, I begged the my current man to fill me deep with his seed, which he obliged with and shot deep into me.

As he pulled out, he got into the driver seat and unlocked the car as the other man got into the back, undone his trousers and very roughly rammed his dick into me. He was very rough, with some light choking, slapping and really squeezing my dick and balls. It felt like he'd been starved of sex for years and was now using me as his personal sex toy. He didn't last long and came inside me within minutes. He got out the car and wandered off. I lay there, waiting for my next guy, but unfortunately there were no more offers, despite the 2 of us waiting some time.

Before we left, the guy who brought me to this lovely little secluded area climbed into the back seat, I rode him like I was his wife, milking his cock dry of every last drop to get his babies inside me. We drove back and chatted a little more. It was at this point he told me about his girlfriend, how she was dull in bed and didn't do anal etc. I hope she enjoyed sucking his cock after it had been in my arse ?