Pozzed in Lincoln

"Now, tell me who you are and why you're here."

Ed was the kind of man that made you glad you liked men. 

He stood 6'3", was in his 60's, broad shoulders, golden tan, and he had strong, callused hands. Ed worked on the rail road in Lincoln, NE. and it showed. He dressed in what I call 'cowboy at church' style. Brand new jeans, button up dress shirt, wide cowboy hat and properly trimmed mustache. Cowboys boots His voice was deep but soft. The kind of man you can get lost in. 

Being the dominant, on our first date he took me out to eat and treated me like a lady - definitely a plus!. He opened the car door for me, held my chair for me, ordered food for me. He was unashamed that we were a male couple, and so was I. People stared at us, but it was like his aura protected us. We were so into each other that I could hide in his masculinity. Unlike most men I date, he didn't pressure me for sex, he wanted to draw that out. Like I said, the kind of man you can loose yourself in.  

For our 5th date he *made* dinner at his place - chicken Alfredo to be exact. He pour two glasses of wine and we talked about he and I as a couple and what a future might hold. I was quickly falling in love with Ed, and I think he was taking a shine to me as well. He took my hand in his and said, "I'm HIV positive."

I  sat stunned for a moment while I absorbed his words. Unsure of what else to do, I sipped my wine while he explained that was the reason he hadn't fucked me yet, that he did want a future with me but I had a right to know. Part of me wanted to run - and I'm sure he gets that a lot. The other part of me was getting hard under the dinner table, my cock throbbing like it never had in my life. I did what neither of us expected me to do. 

I slide under the table and slid his cock into my mouth. 

Later, as we lay next to his fireplace, my head on his chest and him running his fingers through my hair, he told me what it was like to be HIV positive. 

A few weeks later I was in his living room, confessing that I wanted to become HIV positive as well. That's when he broke out the camera and put it on the mantle. 

I told the recording device my name. 

"Now tell me why you're here, my pet." He said knowing what I'd say. 

"I'm here to get pozzed." I said flatly. 

"And what does that mean?" He asked because he wanted to make me explain it. 

"It means that as of right now, I'm HIV negative. You're HIV positive. I want you to make me HIV positive. " I said with a smile on my face starting to grow much like the cock in my pants. 

"And why is that? Do you know what you're getting into here, honey?" He asked concerned. 

I nodded a single time. "Yes, I do my homework. I know what lays ahead."

"And how do you plan to get pozzed, my pet?" He asked smiling. 

"Being ex-military, I'm going with a two pronged approach. First I brought along a syringe. I'm going to draw some blood from you and inject it into me - if done right, it will give me the virus 90% of the time. My second is that you're going to fuck me raw the rest of the night - right here in front of your camera. There is ZERO chance of me being negative by morning."

Everything we did, we recorded it. Never before had I done anal and let me tell you, Ed's dick felt a lot lot larger in my ass than my mouth! I love it, the pain was exquisite, but it hurt like hell. Still, I'd never before reached that level of pleasure. He was controlling but gentle. We both knew it by the time the sun had risen - I was positive.  I left his place that next morning with cum dripping out of my ass and a smile on my face that the rest of the world would never understand. 

About a week later Ed and I were on his couch watching TV when I started having flu symptoms. It hit me like a brick wall. We looked at each other and smiled, knowing it was the fuck flu. A trip to the doctor a few days later confirmed it. About a week later, I was moving in to become his 'wife'. 

Like I said, he was the kind of man you can get lost in. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

Ed is based upon a real man I knew in Lincoln, NE. His description and demeanor are spot on accurate. I could easily have seen myself in a long term relationship with him. He wasn't HIV positive, but if I could choose how I get poz, this would be it. Blood slamming and ass fucked by a BF. 

Sadly, I'm HIV neg so if you're poz, let me know.