Fresh meat?

ErosWired

Tops - once you’ve fucked a guy, do you find yourself passing him over in search of someone you haven’t fucked before? How often do you think you do it? How many times, on average, can you casually fuck a person before his “novelty value” wears off and you crave something new - once? Twice? Five times?

I realize, of course, that there are FBs, and FWBs, and SOs that don’t fit this question, but from time to time  I hear references to bottoms that people say “everyone has fucked him“ and his desirability as a partner diminishes. I also realize that a certain stigma still attaches to promiscuity, but I similarly hear about gay communities where men complain about the difficulty of finding anyone to hook up with because “everybody has already fucked everybody”.

So, speak to this. Is there a point at which a bottom can expect the well to run dry and must move on to new pastures? I’m lying in a motel room in Indy right now, one year after the weekend in which I took 25 cocks, and I haven’t had a single hit in 5 hours. Is it possible that I’ve already run through the stock of men likely to fuck me in this situation, and must now change scene?

• Like 1

In general I'm not a fuck it and leave it type of guy. I actually prefer meeting up with a guy I had sex. I at least know the sex will be good. When I was younger and exploring my sexuality it wasn't that I would pass up regulars for fresh meet. It had more to do with the order of responses and if my regulars were free when I wanted to fuck. 

I find now in the current climate people are comment phobic so you can really go out the idea that you have regulars anymore. 

• Like 4

Guest BBBoyfromTN

For me I get worried about the "clingy" factor. That once you've fucked a guy x number of times they start thinking you both have something more than a fuck bud thing going. I have some guys I have sex with regularly who make it clear that its just sexual...they have a GF/BF and it's just about release and never going to be anything more. I'm cool with that and glad they're upfront. There's other guys where literally I have no idea anything about them and that's cool too. Then there's others where they want to know more about me, or start sharing things about themselves and then get mad when I won't share details about myself or can't remember things about them. That's when I drop them like it's hot. I'm sorry I can't remember your cat is named Sam or your grandma just died...we're fuck buddies not boyfriends. No I'm not gonna share intimate details of my life...that's not part of the deal.

Do I get bored with hooking up with the same guy again and again. Sometimes. Especially if they're really vanilla or boring. Bottoms that just lay there bore me and I move on. Same thing with tops if I'm doing all the work. It depends on the guy really. If they're hot and into it I will have sex with them anytime, anywhere. I've been doing it with a couple guys regularly for the 2+ years I've been in Dallas and I'm not bored with them because they keep it fresh. There's other guys where after a couple times I wish they'd lose my number because they're dull as fuck in bed.

But I think you can run the well dry too. Back in ATL I was fucking around like crazy from when I moved there at 16 until I left about two years ago. There's only so many guys on CL, Grindr, and in the parks that you can hook up with before you start nodding at each other in acknowledgment that you know each other. I had guys I'd hook up with often enough that we'd finally introduce ourselves and swap digits. There were others that you'd ignore or pass by. You'd be on CL and see the same ads again and again. The same was true on Grindr too. In that sense I was glad to move to Dallas and start with a new set of guys. It helps having a university nearby as each fall you get a new crop of freshmen in to pick from. That's why I go to spring break still...get to pick from the boys on break there from throughout Texas and elsewhere.

14 minutes ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

There's only so many guys on CL, Grindr, and in the parks that you can hook up with before you start nodding at each other in acknowledgment that you know each other. I had guys I'd hook up with often enough that we'd finally introduce ourselves and swap digits. 

Does the nodding in acknowledgment signal an end to the hooking up? Likewise the introducing/digit swapping? If I’ve particularly enjoyed a fuck it’s not uncommon for me to introduce myself by first name after the fact (always after the complete stranger has thoroughly violated me, mind you) - am I actually doing myself a disservice? I don’t know that I’ve yet to encounter anyone who’s fucked me out in the world, and it’s far more likely they’ll recognize me than I will them. I sometimes wonder, given the amount of anonymous ass I deliver, how often some guy sees me pass and thinks, I’ve had him, balls deep. The question is, and the fear is, is that guy’s thought then, “Need to tap that again” or “Been there, done that”, and how do you prevent it from being the latter beyond doing your best to be a phenomenal fuck?

• Like 1

The fresh meat thing works so well when you travel. You're suddenly a bottom nobody has fucked. I've had tops say to me that they forget who they fuck as soon as they walk out of the door.

• Moderators

I would rather fuck with a guy I know is going to fuck bare, is decent in bed, and isn't going to try to hang around too long over an unknown quantity. But new dick is always exciting. ;)

Guest GoneFishing
On 3/11/2019 at 5:50 PM, SBB1984 said:

The fresh meat thing works so well when you travel. You're suddenly a bottom nobody has fucked. I've had tops say to me that they forget who they fuck as soon as they walk out of the door.

Well said.  We all love a travel bug. Tee hee

So it’s a hot debate. I honestly thought new and quantity over quality was the way to go. In the past two weeks I think I hooked up with 48 guys (I was keeping a tally), most of whom were visitors to New Orleans. But then after my two weeks of whoredom were over and I had to get back to work, this sexy construction top I mentioned in one of the threads this week fucked me. He has fucked me before and I honestly realized I’d take that fuck over the 48 guys and 66 loads I got over the two weeks. So I’d say sometimes quality matters, even if it’s old. ?

Edited by hornybrownbottom
  • Like 1

Guest GoneFishing
On 3/11/2019 at 5:50 PM, SBB1984 said:

This also works at a bathhouse you haven’t visited in a hogs year. ?

1 hour ago, Chargedup said:

This also works at a bathhouse you haven’t visited in a hogs year. ?

It does. That's why I try to not become that regular at the same ones these days.

I am not fussed. I have a number of regulars who fuck me when they want - they just text me and I get ready for their cock and load. Regular ornew is all the same to me as long as I get fucked and bred as often as possible. 

Guest GoneFishing
2 hours ago, SBB1984 said:

It does. That's why I try to not become that regular at the same ones these days.

I live in LA so I rotate often. Now no ho spa I get pounced on 10 minutes upon putting my towel on.  

On 3/11/2019 at 7:20 PM, BBBoyfromTN said:

For me I get worried about the "clingy" factor. That once you've fucked a guy x number of times they start thinking you both have something more than a fuck bud thing going. I have some guys I have sex with regularly who make it clear that its just sexual...they have a GF/BF and it's just about release and never going to be anything more. I'm cool with that and glad they're upfront. There's other guys where literally I have no idea anything about them and that's cool too. Then there's others where they want to know more about me, or start sharing things about themselves and then get mad when I won't share details about myself or can't remember things about them. That's when I drop them like it's hot. I'm sorry I can't remember your cat is named Sam or your grandma just died...we're fuck buddies not boyfriends. No I'm not gonna share intimate details of my life...that's not part of the deal.

Do I get bored with hooking up with the same guy again and again. Sometimes. Especially if they're really vanilla or boring. Bottoms that just lay there bore me and I move on. Same thing with tops if I'm doing all the work. It depends on the guy really. If they're hot and into it I will have sex with them anytime, anywhere. I've been doing it with a couple guys regularly for the 2+ years I've been in Dallas and I'm not bored with them because they keep it fresh. There's other guys where after a couple times I wish they'd lose my number because they're dull as fuck in bed.

But I think you can run the well dry too. Back in ATL I was fucking around like crazy from when I moved there at 16 until I left about two years ago. There's only so many guys on CL, Grindr, and in the parks that you can hook up with before you start nodding at each other in acknowledgment that you know each other. I had guys I'd hook up with often enough that we'd finally introduce ourselves and swap digits. There were others that you'd ignore or pass by. You'd be on CL and see the same ads again and again. The same was true on Grindr too. In that sense I was glad to move to Dallas and start with a new set of guys. It helps having a university nearby as each fall you get a new crop of freshmen in to pick from. That's why I go to spring break still...get to pick from the boys on break there from throughout Texas and elsewhere.

I agree with the 'clingy' thing. I don't mind hanging out with dudes afterwards and 'cutting up' drinking beers or whatever! There is something very hot about that too. But not the 'clingy-lovey-dovey-thingie'!!! Happened with a few amateurs when my man and I first hit the 'playgrounds'. Amateur on amateur action! Us being TOO NICE and chatty! Even guys from bbrt are occasionally getting obsessed with one or the other. At one point I recall getting irritated because this young dude sat around 'post-coitus' all enamored with my man, kissing and caressing, until I had enough of that shit and told them both to 'quit acting like Lesbians'. I mean, dude, you got your nut, you have one in your hole, what else you need? I do like lots of tongue action and total 'lasciviousness' while the show is on, but no perpetual 'afterglow' parties! Do I hear an AMEN from this congregation on that? Another guy, we both agreed was 'just good for a fuck' got delusions of 'BUDDING LOVE' and proudly told my man he had himself 'transferred to their OTHER family restaurant to manage, close to my man's work so they CAN SPEND MORE TIME TOGETHER'! Yeah right! NO POACHING!!!

I always like the 'traveling guys' who come into town for raw action. Typically removes the strains of 'where does he fit in here in town' (married, partnered, prior history) because it would be awkward seeing him in a work or business situation. Making things awkward and thus losing business... As to sex parties:  I'm aware that WHEN I go out my behavior is more lewd and exhibitionist than most of the others who prefer the side-lines and the 'discreetness of darkness'. So they may recall me, but I don't recall them!

Good thing my regular FBs scare up lots of fresh meat or guys who I never hit up on on the apps, thinking they were 'too innocent'. I typically find myself over at my FB's place without having to have done the hunting myself.  I still live vicariously through my more slutty buddies. FBs who have the TRADE DOWN TO A T, on so many levels. Guys who are like 'hunting buddies' and readily share their PREY as there is enough for everybody in the cave, lol. I just gotta get more JADED and not spill too much info... like stopping at Mickey Ds and half an hour later have forgotten what I had.

On 3/11/2019 at 5:20 PM, BBBoyfromTN said:

I wanna go on spring break.