Guest Jcock

Guest Jcock

Straight guy but been getting weekly service by a gay friend and loving it!!  Craving more......and more......love love love getting my cock sucked!!l

aaa.jpg

Guest Jcock

yes...its a thing for him too because Im straight....I get lots of action and sex with the gals but I have to admit the thought of a man sucking my hard cock is a real turn on.....I want more guys to suck me off now,.....love it!!!

Edited by Jcock

Guest Jcock

I've been told that all my life....all the gals love to suck it! .. and now this guy does too.....lucky me!!!!!  my favourite thing in the world is getting my hard throbbing cock serviced!

I have several married straight guys that I suck off often.  Their wives won't do it.  A few of them I have gotten to do more, but most just want me to swallow their loads then go.  Straight guys cum super quick too, they need it so bad.

Glad you are really enjoying good cocksucking skills from cumhungry gay guys who truly enjoy servicing cock and swallowing your creamy loads. Stick your horny str8 cock into as many mouths as you can - we cocksuckers appreciate every load you shoot into our mouths. (Or ass, if so lucky) 

• Like 1

On 3/9/2019 at 9:33 AM, Jcock said:

Straight guy but been getting weekly service by a gay friend and loving it!!  Craving more......and more......love love love getting my cock sucked!!l

I'm another guy who loves sucking straight cock. Gay and bi men get funny ideas about wanting to suck me, too. Not really my thing. A straight guy does not want a single thing to do with my dick, so it can be 100% about his dick, which is how I like it.

• Like 1

A straight guy visiting Hong Kong asked one time if he could see what it was like to fuck a guy. He'd been here about 3 weeks with work and it was his last day.  He just didn't want to see my face or him to see me - was a bit complicated to arrange (I enter through one door, put on blindfold, etc leave by other door).

Was super hot - cum within a couple of minutes.   So I'm guessing he liked it - but obviously left  by the other door without looking around..

Guest Jcock
On 3/15/2019 at 11:27 AM, coastalbender said:

I'm another guy who loves sucking straight cock. Gay and bi men get funny ideas about wanting to suck me, too. Not really my thing. A straight guy does not want a single thing to do with my dick, so it can be 100% about his dick, which is how I like it.

• 3 weeks later...