Guest Jcock

My neighbor Ralph came over last night. I was glad to see him. I was craving some cum. He said he was sorry he couldn't spend the weekend with me. Thought about my tasty cock and tight ass all weekend. He asked if I was OK with him sending a friend to tell me. I said no problem. He asked me if I sucked his friends cock. I said ask him Ralph. He said he had and his friend said you suck fantastic and that he even fucked you. He is coming over next week. I said Ralph lets not waste more time. Drop you pants and let me suck your cock. He said yes. He stripped and his 6 and 1/2 inch cock stood hard. I dropped to my knees and sucked him. Oh how delicious. He said he hadn't cum since the last time we met. I thought his balls must be holding a hugs load of cum for me. I was right. It took only 10 minutes and he grabbed the back of my head and jammed his cock as deep as he could in my mouth. Started to pulsate and shoot a massive load of cum into my mouth. I sucked him dry. Then he sucked my cock. He fucked me and I fucked him. There is nothing as fabulous as that warm sensation of hot cum in your ass. Then he left said his wife would wonder what took so long for him to say hi.

• 1 month later...

I LOVE sucking str8 guys.  I get off feeling like a slut just there for the other guys pleasure.  Horny str8 guys are perfect, just want a hot mouth and to unload. Love knowing the load that's filling my mouth normally goes into a wife or gf.  

• Like 1

I love sucking off str8 guys. In fact, I'm sure that the vast majority of guys that I suck off self identify as str8. 
There are some str8 men that I've been orally servicing for close to 20 years. They still keep coming back to use my mouth. 
I really can't explain why I find getting a str8 guy off is such a turn on for me. But, I'm just grateful that so many str8 guys turn to us gay men to get off.
I was just at my favorite abs here in Vegas last week and sucked off 3 str8 guys in 40 minutes. 

Edited by travelingbi
misspelling
  • Like 1

There was a straight guy I sucked off at least a dozen times at one of the dirtybookstores in Missoula Montana.  He had a stern expression, a very hard solid body, & a longer & thicker than average cock which always got rock-solid!  More than once I could taste & smell his wife's cuntjuice on his cock.  One day I was out garage-saling & I pulled up at a house & there he (& his wife) sat, conducting their garage sale.  He got a completely mortified expression on his face, recognizing me from the dirtybookstore, but I was nonchalant & just checked out the stuff in his garage. His wife was pretty, but I'm glad he still went in for suckjobs from me!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 12/31/2019 at 11:28 PM, travelingbi said:

I love sucking off str8 guys. In fact, I'm sure that the vast majority of guys that I suck off self identify as str8. 
There are some str8 men that I've been orally servicing for close to 20 years. They still keep coming back to use my mouth. 
I really can't explain why I find getting a str8 guy off is such a turn on for me. But, I'm just grateful that so many str8 guys turn to us gay men to get off.
I was just at my favorite abs here in Vegas last week and sucked off 3 str8 guys in 40 minutes. 

str8 guys a turn on for you?   Easy, gay guys, esp bottom gay guys, by very definition, looks for/wants "MEN" and wether it's PC or not to say it.  Deep down gay men feel the defining role of a man is to procreate and so being str8 is the pinnacle of what  gay men look for.

• Like 2

On 12/31/2019 at 2:01 PM, dirtyarizona said:

There was a straight guy I sucked off at least a dozen times at one of the dirtybookstores in Missoula Montana.  He had a stern expression, a very hard solid body, & a longer & thicker than average cock which always got rock-solid!  More than once I could taste & smell his wife's cuntjuice on his cock.  One day I was out garage-saling & I pulled up at a house & there he (& his wife) sat, conducting their garage sale.  He got a completely mortified expression on his face, recognizing me from the dirtybookstore, but I was nonchalant & just checked out the stuff in his garage. His wife was pretty, but I'm glad he still went in for suckjobs from me!

Your story reminded me of a str8 guy that I used to suck and rim for a couple of years here in Las Vegas. He was a married guy from Ohio. He was living temporarily here in Vegas working as a project manager on a huge construction job. So he had an apartment here in town for about 2 years. His wife and kids stayed home in Ohio. This guy was in his early 40's. Very handsome with a muscular, buff body. His cock was average. I'd say about 6"s. Nice big balls. And a tight, muscular ass. He answered an ad I had posted in Craigslist. He only wanted to be orally serviced. Primarily, he wanted to be rimmed. He had no interest in anal. He would get incredibly horny when I rimmed him. I introduced him to poppers. And he loved to get poppered up as I ate his ass and he'd jack off. When he'd get close to cumming he'd yell out, " I'm gonna cum! " 
I'd wrap my mouth around his cock and he'd fill my mouth with his hot load.

Anyway, I had serviced him on average of once a week during the 2 years he lived here.  One night I was out to dinner at a restaurant that was in his area of town. As I was dining I saw him being led by the restaurant hostess to a table directly across the room from me. With him was a drop dead gorgeous woman. It was his wife who was visiting him for the week. I recognized her from some photos he had in his apt. As he walked past my table, our eyes met. He looked like a deer in headlights. The look of panic on his face nearly made me laugh. He keep looking over at me with fear in his face. 

I of course did nothing.  When I finished my meal, I walked past his table on my way out. And as our eyes met while I walked past, the fear in his eyes again made me want to laugh. But I of course walked by and never said a word. 

When he had me back to rim him a few weeks later he thanked me for not exposing him. I told him that I would never do that. That I never had to worry about me exposing his secret. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Straightish and very open minded, especially recently recognising while engaging in a Cumulus Blowout!  How Incredibly pleasurable sexual arousal  and  both Manliness Libidos Ability for lengthy continuous  Erotica !4FD3A4F9-477C-42CC-ADEF-601D8B6A2750.jpeg.65437757c4ae0f4f630ff9a8abfc6fbd.jpeg

I have sucked many a married man's cock. Thank you to wives who either don't enjoy sucking cock or get lazy, leaving their husbands available for faggots like me to service. Men have told me I suck their cock better than their wife. The ultimate compliment!

I had one guy whose wife was a nurse working nights. She left home at 10pm. I parked across the street from their home, and watched her leave for work. By 1015pm I was on my knees sucking dick. He was a heavy cummer with multiple loads. 2yrs I did this, twice a week 😉

Seems like lots of wives/gfs don't like to suck cock or are bad at it.  I had a conversation with two coworkers one night about it.  After a couple of drinks, I started giving them tips.  It's surprising how some don't know how to suck a cock.  One coworker told me that her bf actually stopped her while she was blowing him and asked, "Wait.. did you learn something new?!"  I laughed.  She did thank me and told me she gave me the credit that night.

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Like 4

Guest Descartes70817

As a married man who loves being sucked off by someone who swallows I think there's something about wedding cake that makes women stop sucking cock within a few weeks of the wedding. Most guys who suck cock really love what they're doing, although there are a few who won't even let me cum in their mouth, let alone swallow when I do, but those guys never get invited back. One way or another I need to leave my load in the other guy or its just not worth the effort.

On 3/18/2020 at 4:00 PM, Descartes70817 said:

As a married man who loves being sucked off by someone who swallows I think there's something about wedding cake that makes women stop sucking cock within a few weeks of the wedding. Most guys who suck cock really love what they're doing, although there are a few who won't even let me cum in their mouth, let alone swallow when I do, but those guys never get invited back. One way or another I need to leave my load in the other guy or its just not worth the effort.

I always swallow--unless the top wants to plant it up my butt or on my face.  Never spit it out.

• Like 1

Pretty much every single one of the hundred or so guys I've been with identified as straight or curious. I'm basically only into servicing these types of men and my naturally feminine appearance and mannerisms seems to appeal more to these types than to guys in the male/male scene.

I have found its pretty common for straight guys to have some interest in receiving no recip service from a discreet and disease free sissy or twink. I have posted on Craigslist, now doublelist, since I was like 18 and never had a shortage of guys looking for a quick and easy way to get their nuts drained. 

They tend to be shy and passive at first, but usually are interested in pushing boundaries and being rougher and dominant after the first time jitters pass and they get more comfortable.

Obviously these guys do not want anyone to find out so once they feel they can trust you, they tend to be curious about exploring more. Almost all show interest in my tight ass after the second or so blowjob