Guest Jcock

Guest Descartes70817
20 hours ago, Cumjunky215 said:

I always swallow--unless the top wants to plant it up my butt or on my face.  Never spit it out.

Given the choice 99% of the time I'm going to plant my seed deep inside your ass, but if it's a really good blowjob I'll let the bottom swallow my cum instead.

Guest Descartes70817
10 hours ago, blkoraltm said:

I always make sure that a straight guy gets the best blowjob I can give. 

As you should. Married guys can get a bad blowjob at home anytime, but a good blowjob from a gay guy who knows what he's doing makes my knees go weak.

I luv sucking and rimming a married guy. Showing him what true pleasure is and done without any negotiation on what has to do around the martial house. Done because its just fun and bloody enjoyable. 

There relief is amazing to see. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2020 at 4:55 PM, Descartes70817 said:

Given the choice 99% of the time I'm going to plant my seed deep inside your ass, but if it's a really good blowjob I'll let the bottom swallow my cum instead.

Plant it in his ass.  And then you can watch as I beg to fetch it out. 

• 2 weeks later...

in my experience straight dudes arse so grateful. one str8 dude I sucked off was grunting like a bull and shot his load in minutes. fuck man, are you swallowing my load?! After I drained his balls and swallowed the last drop he paid me the best compliment. turns out no woman had ever given him a blowjob to completion. He recommended me to a couple of his mates so now I blow all three of then regularly - sometimes together. They love it and so do i.

• Upvote 1

Guest Descartes70817
1 hour ago, Bokkierob said:

in my experience straight dudes arse so grateful. one str8 dude I sucked off was grunting like a bull and shot his load in minutes. fuck man, are you swallowing my load?! After I drained his balls and swallowed the last drop he paid me the best compliment. turns out no woman had ever given him a blowjob to completion. He recommended me to a couple of his mates so now I blow all three of then regularly - sometimes together. They love it and so do i.

I have to agree that knowing that telling you I'm ready to cum isn't going to stop you sucking is what makes a good blowjob into an amazing blowjob. Feeling a cocksucker swallowing while I'm shooting makes it one the best feelings possible, although feeling the cocksucker's mouth get flooded as I cum, because he doesn't want to swallow but doesn't want to spoil a great blowjob is pretty damn good too.

Edited by Descartes70817

• 2 months later...

Most of the straight guys and married guys I use to service once or twice a week are starting to come around for a good blow job again. Funny almost all of them put on the air that they are straight. But most of them have sucked me dry more than once and a few of them love to 69 and suck cock really great. It has been a rather dry few months but guys who have experienced blow jobs from their cocksuckers are needing to be sucked because they know we are the best at sucking their cocks and damn I love that. Their big sweet cum loads are just what I need everyday.