Birmingham hotel

Scotbtm

Hey,

anyone know of a central hotel in Birmingham that has free access (ie no pass required to use lifts etc)?

I want to do a ‘ass up/head down/door open’ scene where anyone can come and fuck me. However doesn’t really work (I’ve tried) with hotels that restrict access to non guests.

thanks 

12 hours ago, BBKee18 said:

The Wellington, and the fountain Inn. Right in the gay village x

I just had a look at these as I am also on the lookout for a place to stay where guys can cum and go easily.

I just wanted to point out a couple of things...

The wellington gets good press but some of the reviews say the owners are retiring and it has "an uncertain future". That was a while ago... would be interested to know if it is still good and whether it has changed ownership. 

The fountain inn's web page makes much of the fact that they monitor the place with cameras and if you try and sneak guys in for a party they will magically appear to break it up. They also say if they see you bringing extra guys in to sleep over that aren't booked guests then they'll charge you extra. That kind 1984 monitoring thing would put me off.

So... for now my search continues. 

That did concern me a little, but the website quoted

"Now don’t get us wrong we do not have an issue with you having a guest up to your room, but you will find we appear like magic should you try to bring a party back. Likewise, you can expect a knock on your door if you are being overly loud and disturbing other guests"

I think as long as you're not disturbing other guests, and nobody is staying long term you'll be grand. 

That’s the problem, what consistutes a party ... what happens if 2 guys turn up at same time/within a few minutes of each other?

not sure I could relax enough to do a cum ‘n go scene if I’m worried about whether the mgmt will cone and break up the party 

ah the trials and tribulations of a cumdump ?