A Weekend at Club 80...

Guest grubbysubby

Guest grubbysubby

Part 8:

Brad (The piercer)

I approached the slut’s bound form with the electro pin wheel. What was his name again? Mike? No… Matt, that’s it! Matt was a particularly delicious little morsel… all tied up and ready for me to explore. I had played with Brian and Matt a few times. Invariably, Matt would get several orgasms wrung out of his aching cock. He’d be exhausted by the end of the evening (or weekend); but he’d be blissed out from the intense sexual stimulation.

I love working on jocks like Aaron and Matt… all muscles and testosterone… They think that they have mastered their bodies - they push themselves beyond what most of the population can accomplish and think that this means that they are in control. But they are not in control - you can control them… all you need to know is which buttons to push and in what sequence.

The other thing I love about these muscle studs is their stamina. You could toy with them for hours and they would keep on going. They’d ride a wave of lust and ecstasy that they could only dream of… but they would have to do it my way. On my terms. They’d readily agree, having little concept of the depths they would have to sink to get their rocks off. But invariably, they’d sink… and sink… and sink. Until really, there was little that they had not done already, so what was one more perversion to add to the litany of perversions already committed? I had a few boys whom I would work over periodically. I was looking forward to breaking Aaron. He was only just stating his journey. But Matt was advancing well.

And Matt was my focus for now.

I ran the pin wheel over Matt’s glistening torso. He flinched slightly because he had no way of knowing whether it was electrified or not. I lifted the control box and showed him the random setting it was on. Neither he nor I would know as I pressed the device to his skin whether there was any current - the beauty of a random setting. Of course, it would not change my experience one bit - but Matt would be in a terror with each pass - would their be current or not?

I held his dick in my hands and ran the pin wheel up and down its length. Even I felt the current as it suddenly pulsed through the device. Matt groaned and his cock gave a mighty lurch as the electricity stimulated it. I continued to run the wheel down his balls and into the sensitive skin right up in his groin. I ran the wheel along his perineum - the sensitive area between the arse and the balls. Again, the current surged and Matt gurgled and moaned.

I continued this treatment, making sure to pay special attention to the skin behind the knees, the soles of the feet (he thrashed around when I did that) and his cock and balls.

The sweat was glowing freely off his body by this stage. God, he smelled delicious! Matt has the most heady aroma when he sweats - I wish I could bottle it. Better than poppers!

Aaron was watching me wide eyed. He would still be very sore - his piercings still very fresh - and I knew that there was little that I was going to be able to do with him tonight. Still, I dragged him over to stand in front of Matt and give him a thorough tongue bath, paying special attention to his armpits.

As his cock with its bigger piercing was manipulated by Aaron’s expert tongue, I could see Matt flinch slightly. Good. These studs need to know that their bodies are no longer their own.

I walked over to the table and grabbed one of the prepared points - I think it had 0.4g in it. I hefted Matt’s cock and he looked at me with huge eyes. “Are you really going to stick that thing in my dick?” his eyes seemed to ask. The answer, of course, was “Yes, my little boy slut, that is exactly what I am going to do.”

I found a vein and registered… and depressed the plunger.

Matt:

I felt the needle pierce my dick and the contents of the syringe being delivered into my bloodstream. It was the most incredible sensation I have every experienced. My dick seemed to pour a continuous river of precum and the warm, tingly sensations usually associated with a slam radiated from my dick to the rest of my body. I felt as though I was pissing even though, when I looked down, my dick was dry - apart from the precum. I actually felt as though I was having a continuous orgasm. I saw the piercer - I actually do not think I had ever been introduced to him - affix a ball stretcher to my balls, He then approach me with a 9mm sound and start to work it into my dick. It slipped on so damned easily - it surprised me. I had taken an 8mm before but never the 9. Yet in it went. He inserted it all the way in and then affixed a tight glans ring just under the head of my penis. I saw him get another syringe and deliver what I assumed was quad mix into my dick.

He slowly started to jack my cock. The sensations flowing through me were incredible. I was still rushing, the glans ring had small spikes that were biting into my dick as it hardened under the piercer’s expert ministrations. The feeling of the sound as my dick was frigged was indescribable. I only now noticed that the sound was hollow and had a 2mm opening, out of which poured a prodigious stream of precum.

The piercer picked up the cords that had been plugged into the pin wheel and plugged it into the 2mm hole in the sound. He plugged the other cord into the ball stretcher and switched the current on.

Again, it was on a random setting and the waves and peaks and valleys of the changing intensity of the current kept me guessing. It was amazing and I felt orgasm approaching rapidly.

“Fuck! Ahhh! Please, sir, I’m going to cum!” I pleaded. My current torturer removed the plug from the sound and started to jack my cock in earnest. Before long, I screamed as I felt the cum practically fly out of my dick. I was completely spent. The man ran his hands and his fingers over the head of my dick and I jerked and spasmed as the sensations overwhelmed me.

He had collected the load in his hand and lifted his fingers for me to lick clean. As I was doing this, I felt another set of hands remove the sound from my dick (always an interesting sensation) and the ball stretcher.

Brian untied me from the St Andrew’s cross and I sank to my knees. “Please, God, let there be some rest coming up for me,” I silently begged. Brian led me to the bed and gave me some refreshments.

To be continued?

Edited by grubbysubby

Guest grubbysubby

Part 9

Matt:

I was exhausted. Brian led me to a sling and strapped me in place. The piercer walked up to me started to rub copious amounts of Crisco around my hole. He started to work his fingers and thumb into my hole. I was pretty loose after all the Tina and all the attention my arse had received to date. I saw Brian walk up to me with a huge dildo that he started to coat with grease.

I knew to breathe deeply and rhythmically to relax my arse and I felt the toy breach my first sphincter. Brian placed his hand on my stomach and encouraged me to breathe through it. He placed a bottle of poppers under my nose and instructed me to take a few deep huffs. He continued to soothe me with his voice and coach me through the deep breathing I needed to be able to take the toy. He and I have a great rhythm when it comes to our arse play and I was soon in the zone with my hungry hole sucking the dildo deeper and deeper into my guts.

“Fuck, yeah, give me that toy - destroy my guts…” I was saying to him with more and more depraved filth coming out of my mouth as I drew more and more of the toy into my hungry hole.

The others watched with awe as I sucked the toy deeper and deeper into my guts.

“Look at the whore take it, fuck! I’ve never seen a hungrier hole.” said someone (I could not see who.)

“You’d fucking like that, too, slut…” Scott said, directing the comment to Aaron who seemed to be mesmerised. I was still rushing from the Tina and I was sweating up a storm. More and more of the dildo disappeared up my hole. I was actually beyond feeling the monster as it invaded my hole - I had no idea how deep it was.

“Fuck, I cannot believe how much you’ve got in him,” said Aaron. He was running his hands up and down my torso, tweaking my nipples and kissing me deeply. He bent down and ate out my sweaty pits, running his tongue up and down my pit, biceps and triceps, sending me into sensory overload.

All the while, Brian made sure to inexorably push the dildo deeper and deeper into my guts.

Aaron:

I watched as Matt’s hungry arse sucked more and more of that monster into his hole. I was fascinated. The sweat was pouring off him - he must have lost litres over the course of the play sessions he had participated in since arriving in Melbourne. I bent down to eat out his sweaty pit again - damn, that boy tasted delicious. I knew that everything that was happening to Matt would happen to me sooner or later. I’d asked for this, of course, and my depraved wish was now coming true. I wanted everything that Matt was getting and more. As if reading my mind, I felt Chris walk up behind me and start to manipulate the butt plug that was still in my arse. He was whispering filth into my ear and reaching around to alternately fuck my arse with the butt plug and lightly run his fingers over my newly pierced nipples.

I flinched as I felt Chris start to seriously manipulate the butt plug still lodged up my butt. I knew it was going to hurt having it removed and would probably tear me up a bit when he did so.

“Bend down, whore,” Chris ordered and I did what I was told. As I bent down, I closed my eyes as he felt Chris start to pull the butt plug out of my hole. I groaned as I felt the toy stretch my hole impossibly before it snapped closed. I felt strangely empty.

Chris reached around and ordered me to clean to toy. It had a faint metallic taste so I knew I had bled. I definitely tasted cum and something else - thank fuck there was nothing nasty. As soon as the toy was taken away from my mouth, I felt a cock nudging my mouth. I opened to admit whoever it was into my mouth. I could smell the funk of someone who had clearly not had a shower in a while. I felt my dick lurch and knew that I would start to leak precum soon. The dick in my mouth was leaking a steady stream of precum and I was loving it. I felt another dick nudge its way into my arse and soon the two dicks had started a steady rhythm of spit roasting me. Whoever was fucking my arse certainly knew what he was doing and I was rock hard. The sensation in my dick was not that pleasant considering the site of the piercing was being stretched by my erection. I was sincerely hoping that this session would not continue for too much longer.

The two dicks soon unloaded and I swallowed the load flooding my mouth. I felt the guy fucking my arse slam into me one last time and then withdraw. It was quickly replaced by another and the dick that had just fucked me was presented to me for cleaning.

“Fucking nasty whore, cleaning off a dick that has just been in your arse…” - I did not recognise the voice. Had more people joined the party? I looked over to Matt and saw the massive toy being slowly drawn out of his arse. Fuck me, that thing was huge. Matt’s arse gaped as the toy was removed and slowly started to return to normal - that hole would be stretched and tender for days! I felt myself being guided to rim Matt’s arse as it closed. I lapped and sucked and nibbled around the ring. I could almost feel myself start the retch as I was rewarded with a mouthful of lube but a hand at the back of my head forced me to continue the deep rim job.

I felt the hand grab my hair and force me to stand upright again. Soon, Matt disappeared from view and I felt myself being guided to the sling.

Chris:

I helped Aaron into the sling. I secured his hands and his feet. His arse winked at me and I saw some pink cum seep out of his hole. I gathered the cum into my fingers and slowly pushed it back in. He groaned. I saw Scott walk up to him, swab his arm and deliver some more Tina into his blood stream.

I pushed a few gobs of Crisco and J-Lube into his hole. I was going to enjoy this.

“You need to breathe deeply to relax your hole,” I told him and he nodded his head. I took two of those dust masks you see tradies use when they’re sanding or grinding, poured some poppers onto a sheet of tissue paper, placed the paper between the two masks and then fitted the masks to Aaron’s head. He was now breathing a steady stream of poppers. It would help him relax his hole. 

“Fucking hot as,” said a voice from my side.

I then took the enormous toy. It was coated with lube, cum and assorted other things from Matt’s hole. I did not bother to clean it and started to push it against Aaron’s hole. I felt him pull away slightly and placed my hand on his abdomen. “Breathe, let me in, slut,” I ordered him. I felt him stop resisting and start breathing deeply.

Slowly, I worked the toy into his hole. I knew that, as he got his breathing under control, he would start to suck the toy deeper and deeper into his guts.

“Take it, slut, suck this toy deep into your guts,” I intoned, encouraging him. Slowly, I felt him open up and more and more of the toy disappeared into his hungry hole. I was not really pushing at all, I was merely guiding the toy. Each time I felt resistance, I would slightly change direction or change the angle of the toy and give it a small nudge. I saw Brian walk up to him and take the mask off his face and offer him a small vial of liquid with a Coke chaser - I knew he’d had been given a small dose of G that would hopefully relax him some more.

I grabbed some more lube to rub on the toy and around his hole. As I did so, Scott walked up with some Ketamine in a bag. I grinned at him and withdrew the toy a little so that Scott could sprinkle it and then pushed the toy back into Aaron’s waiting hole. He felt the booty bump of K and groaned. He was totally trashed and I could feel his arse opening up more and more.

I knew that Aaron’s arse was damaged by the repeated fucking and fisting earlier in the day. If he was not on his way to being HIV positive by the end of the weekend, I would be surprised.

I am not a true sadist - I do not get off on other people’s suffering. But I get off on transforming former boys-next-door into cum hungry sluts and I was enjoying working on Aaron.

I continued to work the dildo deeper and deeper into Aaron’s hole. I had no idea whether he’d take it as deep as Matt - I would certainly be surprised if he did.

I turned around at all the tops in the room and grinned. I could see a few camera phones going and I knew that both Aaron and Matt’s holes would be famous after tonight.

Edited by grubbysubby

FFuck yeah awesome writing, loving the way this story is developing and now Aaron's inner greedy inner slam pig slut is being released too........fuck love that he is competing to be as big a pig slut as Matt too......and Matt just wants more.....FUCK YEAH ;)

Guest grubbysubby
7 hours ago, damsonffpig said:

FFuck yeah awesome writing, loving the way this story is developing and now Aaron's inner greedy inner slam pig slut is being released too........fuck love that he is competing to be as big a pig slut as Matt too......and Matt just wants more.....FUCK YEAH ;)

Thanks for your tips and critique... helps a lot!

Edited by grubbysubby

I'm on a bus reading this on my way to visit a FB and getting all boned up, grinding my hole that's filled with a butt plug. Some hot Arab stud has been watching me and I can see his hard cock down his leg through his jeans. We've made eye contact (my eyes all glazed from partying)  I think I may get a pre- game load on my way. Thanks for this hot fucking story, please keep it going! 

• Like 5

@grubbysubbyGreat story!

8 hours ago, AZpighole said:

I'm on a bus reading this on my way to visit a FB and getting all boned up, grinding my hole that's filled with a butt plug. Some hot Arab stud has been watching me and I can see his hard cock down his leg through his jeans. We've made eye contact (my eyes all glazed from partying)  I think I may get a pre- game load on my way. Thanks for this hot fucking story, please keep it going! 

@AZpigholelet us know if you got the load from the guy on the bus, and then what your FB did about it!

• Like 1

Guest faggot hole
21 hours ago, AZpighole said:

Yeah AZPighole.  Sounds like you have your own hot story taking shape.

Guest grubbysubby

Part 10:

Matt:

Brian had made sure I was comfortable. He had given me some Gatorade, some yoghurt, some paracetamol, and heaps of water. He used the rank wrestling singlet to wipe me down. I do not know if it made me smell worse or better… I knew that Brian would make me wear it out in public again. My cock lurched at the thought.

I looked over at the sling. Aaron was still being fucked with the dildo. 

I saw Chris start to withdraw the toy and Aaron moan. Chris shoved some more poppers under his nose and Aaron breathed deeply, and the toy eased out of his hole some more. I knew that his hole was, in all likelihood, sore... His whole body must have been on fire. More and more of the toy was coming out of Aaron’s arse. It eventually exited his hole with a loud plop. Aaron’s gaping hole winked at us as it closed. I’d never fucking seen anything so fucking hot.

I walked up to Aaron and licked and kissed my way around his face, his pits, his sensitive nipples. I bathed his cock, balls, and groin with my spit - savouring the sweat and the funk. I love the smell, the taste… everything about chowing down on a man’s cock and balls. It felt good to do this for Aaron. Most other times, I was tied down and some brute was fucking my face! Hot as that was, it was awesome to serve rather than being taken…

I spent a long time there distracting him from the come down of such a thorough dildo rape.

Brian walked up to Aaron and used the singlet to wipe him down too.  Brian steered my face towards Aaron's hole and I made love to it with my tongue and my mouth. Aaron cooed and gurgled appreciatively. Again - nice to do it to Aaron rather than a man of Brian’s choosing.

Brian handed me the singlet. “Put it on,” he said.

I struggled into the garment. It was filthy and clung to me like a second skin. I know I looked as sexy as hell - well, probably more appropriate to say “obscene.” It clung to me and bulged in all the right places. I caught a glimpse in the mirror. Yeah, I thought, I’d do me!

Brian steered me to the shower cubicle and I knelt with my hands behind my head and my eyes closed. First, Aaron walked up to my kneeling frame and started to piss all over me. He pissed an enormous load. It got everywhere - in my mouth, in my hair, it soaked the singlet even more. It was strong. Brian held a jug under Aaron’s cock and caught some of the piss. Next up were Brian, Scott and Brad. All of them coated me more and more. I was in piggy heaven. Brian was next and placed his cock directly in my mouth. He let a slow trickle out and I made sure to swallow every drop. Some spilt, but I managed to get most of it down. “Stand up,” ordered Brian. I stood, still with my legs apart and my hands behind my head.

I looked around. Everyone was staring. Everyone except Aaron was holding a camera phone.

“What are you waiting for?” asked Brian as he placed the jug between my feet. I started pissing with most soaking the front of the singlet and running down my legs, soaking my shoes and my socks. A fair bit got into the jug - I think that we had collected just over a litre by the time we had all finished.

“Turn around and bend over,” Brian instructed. I did as I was told and felt a needle-less syringe poking at my hole. I relaxed and let it in and felt a warm sensation as Brian emptied not one, not two, but three large (200ml) syringes of chem piss into my vulnerable rectum. I felt Brian working the large butt plug into my hole and felt the unmistakable rush as the chems from the piss was absorbed into my body. Fuck! It was so hot! He then life the jug and ordered me to chug the remainder of the piss. When I could drink no more, I emptied it over my face, soaking my hair anew.

Off to the side, Aaron was looking on in awe.

“We’re going to head to Gold Edition at Club 80,” announced Brian.

“Aaron, you should come, too!” I said, looking at Aaron.

Chris looked like he was about to object when I heard Brian say, “What an excellent idea, you two get cleaned up and we’ll make our way over there.”

Aaron and I walked over to the counter and grabbed some more refreshments. I made sure he was replenishing everything he would have lost via sweat and the chems and then we made our way to the showers. Brad handed me some antiseptic soap for Aaron’s piercings and we spent a good 15 minutes cleaning each other thoroughly. It was a tender, erotic experience; and I found myself really bonding with this kid.

When we were finished, Brad handed us some fluffy towels to dry ourselves and I saw that Brian had laid out some clothes for us to wear - a little skimpy, but acceptable.

Brian:

I watched Matty and Aaron walk towards the showers. Aaron kept casting furtive glances back in Chris’ direction and I put my arm around the younger man’s shoulders and steered him out of earshot of the rest.

“You OK with Aaron coming with us? What’s the deal with you two, anyway?” I asked him. I trusted Matt’s judgement and he clearly wanted to get Aaron away from Chris. I was bursting with pride at how he had taken the initiative; and I wanted to make sure that I followed it through with some action.

“I picked Aaron up at Club 80 a week ago and we’ve been playing since.” admitted Chris. “I am not even sure myself where I want things to go.”

“You’re feeling totally out of your depth, aren’t you?” I asked.

Chris just nodded.

“Why don’t you let Aaron come with us. You can come too if you want, but Aaron is going to rest up and let things settle; he’s had a big day. You can join Matty and me at Club 80.”

Chris looked relieved.

I was just pleased that a potentially explosive conversation had gone so smoothly.

Chris and I hopped in the shower too and soon we were all squeaky clean and ready to head out.

The process was reversed - Chris, Aaron, Matt and I got into an Uber and headed back to the GateHouse. Scott and Brad followed. I have no idea what had happened to the one or two others who had joined over the course of the day. The sun was starting to dip. I checked my bag. I still had some party supplies, and Matt still seemed to ready to party.

We got to the Gate House and headed up to the room. I helped Aaron into the bed and gave him some sleeping tablets to help him rest and some anti inflammatories to help the piercings along in their healing. I prepared a rig and told Matty to go to the bathroom and remove the butt plug - he had had almost 40 minutes of the potent them piss delivering more Tina into his bloodstream.

When he returned, the rank singlet once again adorned his gorgeous body. I got Matty to hold out his arms. Despite hours of playing and his (probably dehydrated) state, his veins criss-crossed his arms. Fuck, I love a guy with veiny arms. It was what made me lust after him to begin with and they were still a thing of beauty. I quickly found a vein, registered, and delivered the contents of the syringe into his blood-stream.

We were ready for more fun at Club 80!