Question for the bottoms: Do you moan when being a cumdump?

Ffistboi21

I am not very verbal (i.e. "sex talk") but how can you NOT moan and gasp when someone is fucking the cum out of you? Of course I respond when the top asks if what he's doing feels good or if I want more.

@SBB1984 so do I. I get so nasty with my dirty talk when tops are fucking me sometimes they cum just from hearing me talk filthy to them ?

Also, I moan like crazy especially when I’ve got a long cock hitting and opening my second hole that really gets my hole wet and I start moaning almost subconsciously 

I make noise not sure if it’s a moan , but I am into it for sure  specially  If I’m twisted up on Tina. Love to let my top know he’s in charge , my kunt is his to own . And he can use it , destroy it as he wishes.

I don’t do anon Tops. BUT, when it’s a Top I know they understand that I’m very vocal. I vocalize how good his bloated cockhead feels on my hole. I tell him to fuck me like a bitch in heat...to treat me like a squealing virgin needing my Daddy’s breeding spunk. 

Edited by downtownswallow
  • Like 1