Most of my friends are straight and through them I met their straight friends, that's how I met Marcus. He was 19, just graduated high school and was now living in the city going to college. Marcus was very good looking. He was only 5'6", but half black and half hispanic, with an incredibly picture worthy face. I'd see him at my friend's house when I'd go over there to party. We all drank, and half of them smoked. He was the only one that didn't really drink I'd tease him a bit because of that, until one night after I kept trying to get everyone, including him, to take shots of tequila together. My buddy, who's apartment we partied in, caught me alone in the kitchen and quickly said,"don't say anything, but the reason Marcus doesn't drink much is because he's afraid it will mess with his HIV meds." 

Obviously, I had a very confused look at my face because I'd met Marcus' girlfriend and the one before his current one, so my bud went further to explain,"He's not gay or anything, but he was born with it, his father apparently got it when he was in prison at a young age from using drugs and didn't know it, so all of his kids were born with HIV." I was shocked, and sad for Marcus. 

We got the tequila shots and took them into the living room and we handed everyone their shot glasses, except Marcus. I guess that's where I made my mistake because, I always tried to get him to drink, and when he wouldn't drink what I offered him, then I'd down his shot for him. This time I didn't even offer him a glass. I didn't think anything of it, but he's a smart kid and he apparently figured it out.

Later that night, everyone was pretty messed up one way or the other, and there were only four of us still awake. My buddy and his girlfriend, Marcus and myself. My friend's girlfriend started to doze off and suddenly threw up a little bit on her shirt, so while he dealt with cleaning her up Marcus jumped up and took his shirt off, and said to me, "let's go down to the hot tub!" 

It was about 50 degrees outside but I was drunk enough, that it sounded like an adventure. Besides, this was the first time I'd seen Marcus shirtless and quite frankly I wanted to see a lot more. He was so lean that you could see all of his muscles, and boy did he have a lot of muscles, they were well hidden under his hoodies and sweatshirts he always wore. He was smooth and just had an incredible body in general. 

We grabbed some towels and I realized we didn't have any swim trunks, to which he responded, "no one's gonna be down there, we'll take our clothes off under the towels and just slip in the hot tub naked."

I was all in! "Let's go then!" I exclaimed.

I couldn't help looking at Marcus' back as I followed him down to the pool and hot tub area. This little guy wasn't so little and he was ripped. My mouth watered watching his tight bubble butt bouncing going down the stairs. Fucking hell, I was getting hard just watching his back and ass!

We got to the hot tub, the courtyard lights were off, since it was the colder season and no one used the pool or hot tub. It was dark so Marcus didn't bother getting undressed under the towel and neither did I. Obviously I couldn't help myself from looking, and saw his cock, rather I stared at his cock and it was so hot, beautiful, uncut and looked about 4-5 inches soft, it was thick and he had some big low hanging balls too. Again, my mouth was watering, and I had to very quickly get into the hot tub because I was half hard in about two seconds after seeing him naked.

We were chilling and chatting in the hot tub, I asked about his current girlfriend, and he caught me off guard by giving a serious answer saying,"she's hot as fuck, but she won't let me fuck her raw dawg, cause she scared of getting HIV." Although the news didn't surprise me, his admission of it did, and he saw the look on my face. "Look, I know our buddy told you, when you brought the tequila shots in, it was the first time ever, that you didn't offer me one. And I saw the way you tried not to look at me. I go through this every time someone finds out." 

I kinda stammered a bit and just sheepishly said,"you're not as dumb as you look. Yeah, he told me, and I'm sorry man. You know, I have friends that are HIV positive too, I hope you know I don't think less of you, I was just caught off guard because you're straight, and I don't know any straight positive people."

Marcus went on to tell me about his frustrations with just about anyone he dated. He said, he hadn't been able to cum with a condom in years and his girlfriend's would rarely, if ever, let him raw dawg their pussies and they definitely never let him finish inside of them. He even had a couple girlfriends get on PrEP and they still didn't let him cum in them. 

I was kinda shocked and blurted out,"They were on PrEP and wouldn't let you cum in them?!?! That's stupid, hell, if you're paranoid about alcohol messing with your meds, I know you're undetectable, and I'd let you cum in me even if I weren't on PrEP." 

I can't believe I just said that. 

I quickly, followed up with,"I mean, if I were your girlfriend." Wait, that didn't sound right either, so I chimed in again,"I mean, if I was a girl and on PrEP."

He was laughing at me, and responded,"It's cool, I know what you mean. So...you said you were on PrEP?"

Did I? Oh yeah, I said,"even if I weren't on PrEP..." 

I didn't quite know what to say, so I just said, "uhmmm..."

Marcus was so chill though, he laughed again and moved over next to me, putting his arm around my neck and comforted me, "You think I didn't know you were gay? Remember...I'm not as dumb as I look." We laughed together.

I felt relaxed again, and affirmed what he already knew. "Yeah, I'm gay and yes I'm on PrEP." 

He asked if I was a top or bottom, his bluntness surprised me. I said I'm a top. And I don't know why, but I volunteered that I had bottomed in the past, it just wasn't my preference. 

He stood up in the hot tub, and since he had his arm around my neck, his cock was literally inches from my face now. And it had grown. His thick cock was somewhat hanging at about 6 inches now right in front of me. He said,"come on, we better go dry off in the sauna before we put our clothes back on."

He walked toward the sauna while I hopped out and grabbed my towel to cover my fully erect cock. My 7.5 inch beer can cock stood straight up and was like concrete. We got into the sauna and he was totally naked, he didn't bring his towel. I just held my towel over my cock basically and sat down. I couldn't help but look at his growing cock. And he noticed. "You ever suck a black guy's cock?" I was still buzzing on alcohol and the whole situation that I just responded,"yes, I love suck big cocks." He laughed as he started stoking himself. He was a very solid 8 inches and quite thick. 

He nonchalantly said,"come suck this big black cock then." I immediately got up, letting my towel drop and went straight to his dick and enveloped it in my mouth. I was high from this whole scene, I wasn't thinking rationally, I just wanted this gorgeous straight guy's big cock in my mouth. He was moaning and groaning telling me to "suck that big cock" and "yeah, get it all down your throat." 

I had grabbed my towel and put it on the wooden bench so I could put my knees up on it and lean over his cock better. Trying to get more of him into my throat. The sauna was hot and we were both sweating like crazy, he continued to moan and as I got my mouth all the way down to his pubes he grabbed my head with both hands and started to throat fuck me. I was loving having this straight guy use my mouth and throat as a fuck hole. He seemed to be enjoying it so much and I didn't want it to end, but I did want his cum. 

As he kept fucking my mouth he moved one hand down the back of my head and neck and was carressing me from my neck to my ass. He'd grab my ass and squeezed it, and rubbed my cheeks. Our bodies were so slick from sweat, his hands on my body felt electric. He even began to slide his fingers in and out of my crack, stopping on my hole and gently pushing into me. We were sweating so much that I realized he was collecting the sweat from my back and using it as lube to get his finger into my tight hole. Once he broke past my hole's resistance, he sunk his finger into my hole. It felt amazingly tight and slick and I moaned around his dick. He started saying,"shit man, shit yo' mouth feels good on my cock. Keep doin that and I'm gonna bust," as he started finger fucking me faster and harder, I felt so vulnerable and slutty being used by him. I wanted to swallow his load so I began moaning and sucking him harder and faster. "I'm gonna cum man," he barely got out in between hard breaths.

I moaned around his cock that I was bobbing up and down on,"mmhmm, mmhmmm," encouraging him to blow his load down my throat. I felt his body tensing up and he had two fingers buried in my hole but was just wiggling them around inside me.

His hand on my head started pushing my face all the way down on his cock hard as he thrust his cock down my throat and I felt it stiffen and swell, he whisper yelled,"ohhhhh fuck! ohhhhhhhh, I'm gonna cum man. I'm gonna cum. Swallow that load bitch. Take it!" his body spasmed and he began blasting his jizz down my throat. I felt it shooting hard into me, there was so much, it was like a water canon and I was swallowing it as fast as it came out. He pushed his fingers in as deep as they would go up my ass, as he shot his cum into my stomach, that he finger punched my prostate, it was like he hit an electric buzzer. I was swallowing his never ending load and suddenly my body spasmed for a few seconds and I shot one blast of clear liquidy cum out my cock so hard that it coated his thigh. 

We were both coming down and I still had his cock in my mouth. Neither of us had gone soft, he slowly slid his fingers out of my hole and rested his hand on my ass. Through his labored breathing he said,"damn. I hadn't cum from a blowjob in at least a year, and I've never cum that hard from one. I wasn't sure you would let me cum in your mouth, but you made it pretty clear, you wanted it. You acted like a fucking fat chick cumdump, "he laughed at his own words. 

I pulled off his still hard cock, and responded, "one out of three isn't bad, as long as it's the cumdump one." 

Marcus chuckled,"well you're not fat and you're definitely not a chick, but we should see if you're truly a cumdump."

I sat up and looked at him with a look of confusion and maybe surprise. 

"You said you were on PrEP," Marcus told me, "and that you'd let me cum in you, right?" 

I shook my head "yes" for sure in the affirmative. Oh my gosh, is he really talking about fucking me right now? This hot straight guy. I thought I was going to consider myself incredibly lucky that he let me blow and swallow him, but now he wants to fuck me. "It's been so long, I don't think I can take such a big dick though," I told Marcus. 

He stood up, his cock was pointed at the ceiling, and he grabbed me, pulled me up then pushed me back down to where my face was right in front of his cock. I grabbed it, still hard as a pipe, and took it back into my mouth. He was thrusting in and out of my mouth slowly and said,"I'm not gay, but I haven't had anyone ever take my cum, and I just need to know what it feels like to shoot inside someone, without pulling out, and raw, no worries from either party, I just need to breed someone. Will you let me? I'll go slow and if you can't handle it, you can suck me off again."

I didn't respond, I just kept sucking his cock. He instructed me to "get it real wet. Leave a lot of spit on my cock and come off of it"

I did as he told me, and he got down on his knees, now my aching hard cock was in his face, but not for long. He grabbed my ankles and lifted my feet off the wood floor, making me lean back on my towel on the bench. I looked down toward my cock and saw him holding my ankles up and spread out, and his beautiful face, his eyes staring at my hole. I watched him spit on my hole, his eyes were glazed over with lust. He dove into my ass and I felt his tongue immediately working into my hole. It was me this time, that grabbed HIS head, as he tongue fucked my pink hole, getting it wetter and more relaxed. It felt fucking amazing, his tongue was powerful and felt like a slick muscle massaging into my asshole. I began to moan like a bitch. I wasn't used to this feeling, I was the one that usually ate ass like a champ causing bottoms to turn into sluts. The tables had been turned, and I wasn't mad that it was a hot straight guy turning the tables, and turning me into a cumslut. 

He retracted his tongue from my ass and came up, still holding my ankles spread out like a whore and scooted in close, I felt his big wet cockhead hit my hole. He was looking down as it pushed into me and occasionally looked up at my face to see how I was taking the pressure. It felt so good. He was thick, and hard, but I was opening up for him. He was going so slowly and he had been so perfect, that I was relaxed the entire time and suddenly his cock entered me deeper. I sighed,"ahhhhhh, fuck..." drifting off to a place of pure pleasure, "oh my god, your cock feels so good, keep going"

Marcus pulled my legs up and rested them on his muscular shoulders, my ankles were by his head now. He began sinking more of that beautiful straight thick black poz cock into me. I was in heaven, as he filled me up, stretched my hole and finally rested on my prostate causing me to precum onto my stomach. He was looking down when the precum poured out,"did you cum?" Marcus asked. 

"No, your cock is hitting my prostate and making me precum," I explained.

Marcus smiled,"damn, I didn't know a guy could get wet from being fucked. You sure you're okay with me cumming in you? I don't want you to regret this or freak out when I get close to blowing my load like some of my girlfriends. It's caused me to kinda panic now during sex."

I looked at him directly in his eyes, "Marcus, I'm on PrEP, and even if I wasn't, you're undetectable. I've never had anything in my ass feel this fuckin good, if you don't cum in me, I'll be mad! I want you to use my hole, and don't look back, fuck me hard and cum in me as much as you want." He smiled and I could see the worry leave his face completely. He slide his hands down to my hips and started to pull out slowly til his thick cock came out, he was looking down watching his fat cock go all the way in, then all the way out of my tight wet hole. I felt like, from the waist down, my body was being jerked off. I felt pleasure all over my sweaty skin and deep inside my bowels as his huge cock fucked in and out of me. I began to stroke my cock, using the copious amounts of precum Marcus was milking out of me as lube. He even reached down and jerked me for a minute as he purposefully pushed his dick deep into my prostate and forced more precum out. He collected it in his hand and brought it up to his face and sniffed it,"smells like sex," he said right before licking it all out of his hand.

He started to really fuck me now, his cock was pounding my ass so hard, we could hear the "thwap thwap thwap thwap" of his hips hitting my ass as he drove his monster into me. He was breathing hard and sweat was pouring off of his body. His muscles were tight and straining as he fucked his rod into my guts. I could tell he was getting close to cumming and I didn't want him to start feeling self conscience about breeding me, so while I stroked myself, coming closer to my own orgasm, I commanded him,"awww yes, fuck me Marcus. I want you to blow that big load of cum deep inside me. Shoot that poz load hard into me. I want to feel it blasting my insides." 

I think that did the trick, he was mumbling,"oh oh oh I'm gonna cum, oh fuck I'm gonna cum man, I'm gonna cum."

I retorted back to emphasize how much I wanted it,"do it, breed me, breed my pussy, cum in me Marcus, I want you inside me."

"AHHHHHH FUCK! I'm cumming! AHHHH I'M FUCKING BREEDING YOU! TAKE IT! Take it!" I felt his cock swell and pump and blow his load deep inside me, watching and feeling him explode inside me turned me on so much that I started cumming too. I shot cum past my head onto the wall, and began shooting cum onto my face and chest, he continued to fuck me as I was cumming. He looked down at me with my mouth open in ecstasy as I climaxed all over myself and started pounding my hole harder and faster than he was before. My body was a rag doll being fucked by a mechanical being, it felt like his body became a robot with no loss of energy and all the strength of a machine endlessly pounding my ass. I didn't know what was happening at this point, I just let him do what he wanted, it still felt good, as I was coming down from my orgasm, I didn't care what he did to me. In about two minutes of this renewed power fucking he slammed deep into me and screamed,"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" as he unloaded yet another load into my ass mere minutes after his first load. 

The machine was gone, and he melted down onto me. He rested his elbows on the wooden bench I was laying on. My legs still on his shoulders and were now against my chest, his forehead rested on mine and his cock was still buried inside me. Marcus was trying to catch his breath, but forced himself to say,"thank you, thank you, thank you." Then he kissed me on the lips. "Truly, that was the best fuck I've ever had. I guess it was my first REAL fuck to be honest. I can't tell you how much that meant." He kissed me again, this time he forced his tongue into my mouth and we made out. He slowly let my legs go and slide down and his cock gently slipped from me. I felt his cum leaking out. It felt good actually. It all felt good. We quietly got ourselves together, and gathered our things by the hot tub. We walked up the steps toward the apartment. 

On the way up, I broke the silence,"Marcus, that was amazing, it was something I've never quite experienced either, and I loved it, but that's all it has to be. This one time, we did this thing, and it's just between the two of us. I'll never tell anyone and I don't want to lose you as a friend."

We were at the apartment door now, he said,"I know. I trust you." He paused a minute and put his hand behind my head around the back of my neck,"you really gave me a gift no one ever has before and I won't ever forget that." He gave me a quick kiss again, opened the apartment door and said,"maybe it won't just be a one time thing." 

• Like 61
  • Upvote 20
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 9

PART 2:

Marcus and I continued to see each other, as friends, at parties and bars with our mutual buddies. Most of the time he'd have his girlfriend, Chloe, with him. Our relationship changed subtly. We acted more relaxed around each other and he would touch me in a "bro" way, much more often than he did before we had sex. We were definitely closer and sort-of intimate in a bromance kind of way. This went on for a few weeks, without either of us ever mentioning the night he finally came inside someone (me), which was the first time I'd ever taken a poz load. 

This Friday night we pre-partied at our buddy's apartment and Chloe, his girlfriend, was there again. She was very pretty, and I really liked her. We had even begun to get closer. It was her idea to go out to the club, she wanted to dance. Nobody wanted to go though, but Marcus was obligated as the good boyfriend to take her dancing. Chloe tried really hard to convince other people to come along, but everybody wanted a more chill night in. She particularly put her efforts into persuading me to go with her and Marcus to the club. She was dancing up on me, and said,"Marcus can't dance, come on, you have to come so I can have a dancing partner. Pleassse?"

I looked at Marcus and he just gave a shrug and a smile. I caved to peer pressure and decided I would tag along and go dancing with them. Marcus had booked an Uber and it didn't take long before we were piling in the back seat together. The Uber driver asked,"Where to?" Chloe immediately responded,"Majesty!" I looked at Marcus questioningly because while it was the biggest and best dance club in the city, it was also predominantly gay. Chloe saw the look on my face and me looking at Marcus and said to me,"Come on, it's the best club for dancing, and you don't have to play like you're straight around me anymore."

We all laughed and Marcus just shrugged and smiled again, "She calls the shots bro."  We got to the club about midnight and surprisingly the line was out the door already. We got in quickly, and first order was Chloe going to the bathroom, while Marcus and I got everybody drinks. While he and I were at the upstairs bar getting all the drinks he said,"Thanks for coming out tonight man. I know you didn't really want to. Just so you know, I didn't tell Chloe you were gay, she's actually the one that told me the night before...you and I...well in the sauna... Chloe found out from her co-worker, I think you would call him a twink. haha. Anyways, you apparently fuck him on the regular." I gulped a big swig of my drink. Damn, my throat got dry all of a sudden, and I was beginning to sweat. ---So he found out I was gay the night before he fucked me? Hmmm. 

Chloe popped up between the two of us, grabbing a drink from Marcus with one hand and grabbed my hand with her other, dragging me out to the dance floor,"Come on! Let's dance!" she yelled. I actually really enjoy dancing, and she and I lit the floor up. We were on the dance floor for a solid hour, thoroughly soaked in sweat. Marcus would watch us from the sidelines, refreshing our drinks and had a small table ready for us with bottled water for when, or if, we ever took a break. We had an amazing time. I started to get a little tired, and she had to pee, so we finally made it to Marcus' table. She said she was ready to go home, so Marcus ordered an Uber and while we waited she was still dancing next to the table in between Marcus and myself. He was behind her as she ground her ass against his crotch, his mouth was on her sweaty neck, and his hands held her tiny hips tightly. His strong hands. Chloe moved my hands to her hips too, then moved them on top of Marcus' hands. He was still kissing Chloe's neck, but he was looking straight into my eyes. It was the first time Marcus and I had touched intimately since the night he came in me. We got to their apartment, and Chloe insisted I come in for a beer and to wind down. Chloe was drunk and very horny, she was all over Marcus. I wasn't jealous, it was nice to see. But it was getting me horny! I was watching music videos on the TV when she drug Marcus to their bedroom, for obvious reasons. I resigned myself to the couch and laid down. I vaguely heard Chloe cumming, she wasn't quiet, and it sounded like she really got off. It wasn't ten minutes later when Marcus came out of the bedroom in just gym shorts. I immediately noticed he wasn't wearing underwear and was still somewhat hard. 

Marcus went to the fridge and asked if I wanted another beer. I said,"sure, but shouldn't you have some water? I heard Chloe in there, and it sounded like you probably need to rehydrate." 

Marcus laughed as he handed me my beer. He was standing in front of me, his still semi hard cock about a foot from my face under a thin layer of mesh gym shorts material. I could smell the sex from him and it made my face flush and my dick harden. Marcus said,"I"m surprised you heard us over the tv, these walls are pretty well insulated. And you know I don't gotta hydrate, you know the way it is with me and my girlfriends. I can't cum with a condom and they won't let me fuck them without one." He put his hand on the side of my face and lifted it up looking down at me,"nobody's ever let me cum in them, except you." 

I couldn't even look at him now, because his cock was fully erect in his shorts right in front of my face and I couldn't control myself one second longer. I grabbed his cock and gave it a squeeze. He put his beer on the table and dropped his shorts, put his hand behind my neck and used his other hand to aim his thick uncut cock at my mouth. I eagerly sucked his throbbing monster into my mouth. I could taste the condom residue and when I deep throated him I could smell Chloe's pussy on his pubes. It excited me so much, that I undid my pants and pulled my dick out and started stroking as I vigorously sucked his cock. I was bouncing up and down on it as he told me to,"suck that dick. I know you want it. You want this load don't you? You want my cum inside you, don't you? Tell me.."

I came off his cock and said,"yes. I've missed your cock, and I want your cum inside me. Wherever you want to put it." 

He quickly yanked me up from the couch and grabbed my pants and underwear and jerked them down, pulling my feet out of them. He kissed me hard on the mouth and slipped his tongue inside me. I moaned into his mouth and felt his hands on my ass. He pulled his mouth back for a second and stuck two fingers inside my mouth and I sucked them as he moved them in and out. He pulled them free from my mouth and spit on his two wet fingers, reaching around and began to push them into my asshole as he grabbed my head with his free hand and kissed me hard again. He got his fingers up inside me to the knuckle and again, I moaned into his mouth. 

Marcus was being aggressive and I loved it. He turned me around and pulled off my shirt, he wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me against him. His muscular pecs and stomach were against my back and his cock was snugly in my ass crack. He spat into his free hand and I could tell he was lubing up his cock, seconds later I felt his cockhead pushing against my hole. It breached my opening and I sighed in pain and pleasure while he kissed my neck and forced more of his stiff cock inside my ass. He moved forward, causing me to have to put my knees up on the couch, he pushed my head forward so I was bent over now in doggy style. I felt his hand firmly grasp my hips, he started fucking his big cock in and out of my hole. My asshole felt so good as he longdicked me. Feeling his slick cock sliding all the way in and out of me had me leaking precum and I grabbed my swollen cock to jerk off while he pounded my ass. 

"Oh god, Marcus, fuck me. Shit that feels so good. I can't wait for you to finish off inside me," I said.

Marcus responded,"You like this big black cock? You want my poz load up that pussy?"

I told him to please cum in me, fill me up good. We were making quite a bit of noise at this point, but I didn't care if Chloe woke up and saw us even, it felt so good, I wasn't going to let him stop until he unloaded in me. I could tell he was getting close too, he was fucking me so hard, my ass was getting plowed into at such a fast rate, I was glad he had lube on his cock from the condom that he used to fuck Chloe not too long ago. Just thinking of that made me hornier, and I wanted his cum even more knowing that his girlfriend never took it. 

Marcus began moaning and saying,"oh fuck, here it comes. I'm about to blow. Ah shit, ah shit, ah shiiitttt." He slammed into me deep and I felt his cock swell and thicken stretching my hole out more as he pumped me full of his poz cum. He kept himself buried deep inside me as I continued to jerk off and I was getting close. I guess he could tell I was about to blast his couch with my cum because he grabbed my hand and stopped me. 

"Wait, please?" I said, "please let me cum with you still inside me."

He slowly pulled out of me, grabbed me and turned me around face to face. His lips met mine with force and his tongue snaked into my mouth to wrestle with mine. His hands moved up to my shoulders and pushed me down firmly so that I was seated on the edge of the couch. I briefly watched a few seconds of the music video playing as hot shirtless guys danced around a diva. He dropped to his knees and grabbed my legs, and spread them wide. I felt so open and powerless. He looked down and aimed his rigid cock at my wet hole, while his hands held my ankles wide and high I felt his cockhead on my hole right before he slammed fully into me. I gasped, my mouth was in a permanent "O" because that thick dickhead just punched my prostate and he held it there applying pressure to it, squeezing the cum out of it, making it escape through my cock onto my stomach. He immediately began fucking me at breakneck speeds, and it brought me back to the first time we fucked. He was able to blow a second load within minutes of the first one last time, and this was how he did it. I hoped it was happening again, remembering it last time was enough to bring me off, my body went stiff and I began shooting cum into my open mouth and all over myself as he rammed my prostate. I was drenched in my own cum as I watched him build up to his second orgasm, he moved his hands to my hips and thrust himself as deeply as he could and I felt his cock swell yet again pumping his load into me. I think we were both exhausted at this point. He pulled out, and he lifted my limp legs to slide my underwear back onto me. He laid my motionless body down on the couch, put his gym shorts on, and crawled up next to me, pulling the couch blanket over us. We both blacked out. 

The morning sun shined brightly through the living room window curtains. Music videos were still playing on the tv. I was disoriented for a minute while my mind processed where I was, and why I was there and what had happened. Marcus was still snuggled up to me under the blanket on the couch. His arm was around me, and I felt his erection against my ass. I was worried, Chloe would wake up and catch us like this. I shook him and told him to hurry and get up before his girlfriend woke up. He yawned and stretched a little. He said,"Don't worry, she sleeps like a zombie til late. Last night was amazing man. Watching you and Chloe dance last night had me hard half the time I was at the club."

I was like,"what? You were sitting at the table in the club with a boner watching your girlfriend and I dance? You fuckin' pervert. No wonder you're hard right now." 

Marcus said,"You call me the pervert, but you let me fuck you like a cum hungry slut and you've taken four of my poz loads in your ass and acted like it was a gift from heaven." 

My mouth hung open in disbelief, but he had a point. I was a total cumslut when it came to him fucking me. I mean, he's fucking hot, straight, hung, and cums gallons and not just once. I laughed and said,"okay, okay, that's me in the moment, yes. I kinda separate those moments from you and me, as buddies. Right now, we're blurring the lines and it has me freaking a little." 

Marcus, ran his hand down my side and grabbed my underwear to yank them down. He brought his hand up to his mouth and spit in it, moved it to my mouth and said,"spit." 

I did as he commanded and spit in his hand. He reached under the blanket and lubed up his rock hard cock. He pushed into my hole with relative ease, but I could feel the friction. I groaned, and just let him do what he wanted to me. 

Marcus smiled and said,"see? you don't even try to stop me from fucking you when a minute ago you were worried about Chloe waking up? You're a whore for me."

He was right, I couldn't help it either, his thick bare cock filling my hole up deeply was irresistible. I went from worrying about his girlfriend waking up to not caring if his grandma walked in on us as soon as his cock began to push into me. He firmly held my hip as he fucked slowly in and out of my hole. His massive loads from last night were enough that he didn't need any lube besides our spit to enter me. It wasn't as slick as last night, but he was going so slowly that it didn't need to be. He propped his head up on his hand while he rested his elbow on the pillow looking down at me. He looked so casual...from the waist up. 

I again warned him,"we better stop before Chloe gets u...." Just then the bedroom door opened and Chloe walked out in just a t-shirt, her tight pert tits were clearly bra-less and she wore a thong, her ass cheeks bounced as she went straight for the kitchen. Meanwhile Marcus simply moved his eyes from me, to the tv and began watching the music video.

Marcus said,"Good morning babe. You feel okay? I came in here after you passed out to keep my homie company and we kinda blacked out here."

Chloe turned around looking disheveled but glowing, she smiled and said,"I actually feel really good. I think all that dancing and then a good orgasm was what I needed last night. You guys look so cute, do you two want some coffee?" 

I was dumbfounded, as all of this unfolded before me, Marcus' cock was STILL deep inside me and he was still slowly fucking me. Marcus looked down at me and said,"you want some?" with a big smile. I knew he meant, did I want his cum, but he was trying to shake me loose to answer Chloe about the coffee.

I stammered, "Uhmmm, yeah. Sure, yeah I want it...I mean, some. Some coffee, yes, please." 

Chloe responded, "great! two coffees coming up!"

Marcus laughed, "yup, coming up!" as he continued to fuck my hole, picking up a little speed. Chloe had her back to us working on the coffee, and Marcus looked down at me, kissed me hard on the lips and whispered,"you ready for it? you want me to cum up in that hole?" 

I said,"yes, breed me again..." He tensed up and I felt him blasting inside me again as his girlfriend finished up our coffees. She brought them over to us and handed each of us our own cups while Marcus was still inside me. 

Chloe said, "I gotta put some pants on, it's freezing in here," as she bounced to the bedroom. 

Marcus pulled out of my asshole, and pulled up his shorts and sat up. He winked at me as he brought his cup to his mouth. 

I just shook my head and said, "whatever Marcus, it's your funeral." and rolled my eyes. He laughed into his mug. 

• Like 56
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...