PART 5:

Our awkward threesome-weekend at the resort was quite an experience to say the least. By secretly taking Marcus' poz cum in my bare ass, I was essentially a vessel in which part of Marcus' DNA was being injected into his girlfriend. But I was troubled by the scenario, not that I didn't think Chloe was a beautiful person or that I was doing something wrong, but because I really didn't want her. I'm attracted to men, and right now, more specifically I only wanted Marcus. I struggled with the feelings I was having about it, until I finally just texted Marcus to meet me at a local park to hike the trails, see the waterfalls and have a discussion about what had occurred with myself, him and his girlfriend. 

Marcus met me at the gates to the park. It's a stunning park, and quite large, I hadn't been here for years but it was at it's best right now. Marcus got out of his car in biker shorts, and that was it. except a small sling backpack on him. He looked so sexy. The lycra left absolutely nothing to the imagination. His ass and thighs were large and strong, and his bulge was really testing the ability of the stretchy material. His waist is small which aided in showing off his v-lines and wide shoulders. 

I gathered my backpack and we headed off toward the waterfall. I brought up last weekend first thing, after pleasantries of course and had an open discussion about the weekend. To summarize our conversation, I conveyed to Marcus that I couldn't fuck his girlfriend again. He understood, actually he admitted that while it was hot to watch and see, that he ultimately was stressed out and jealous. Jealous he had to share both of us. So we both happily agreed it was a one-time event.

I think we both felt a heavy weight lifted off our shoulders. "Whew," I thought, "finally back to normal." There is a good stretch of the trail leading to the waterfall that required single line hiking, I was behind Marcus, and thank the gods I was. I kid you not, I had a raging erection the entire time I was hiking behind him. All I could watch were the ways his muscles flexed and worked as we struggled up the incline. I almost lost my footing several times on account of his distracting body. 

Once we cleared that stretch we were able to walk together, and of course the first thing Marcus noticed was my boner. 

"Uh hey there buddy," Marcus said, "did you see any of the sights on that little bit treacherous trail or were you just boning up at my ass the entire time?"

"Hey now," I answered, "you're the one that showed up practically naked, and I think you absolutely did it on purpose."

He laughed, "I just wanted to be comfortable." He had a wicked smile, knowing we both were fully aware that was a lie. 

We got to the waterfall finally and it started to down pour out of nowhere. It had been a bit cloudy, but nothing to indicate a monsoon-like storm. There was a small covered area nestled into the trees with a picnic table and fireplace fitted with a grill. We high-tailed it to the gazebo type structure giggling like school boys. We were already soaked though. We decided to wait it out rather than hike in this rain. It would've been impossible anyway. There was no way anyone was going to make it safely up the deep incline that we had to hike. It was beginning to get a bit chilly in these wet clothes, so Marcus built a fire in the outdoor fireplace/grill. It was even outfitted with one of those old-timey swinging arms that allowed someone to easily swing a kettle or soup pot in and out of the fire. 

Marcus shrugged and said, "doesn't look like this is letting up, I might as well get comfortable, no sense in sitting around in these wet shorts." He pulled his shorts, shoes and socks off and hung them on the swinging arm to dry by the fire. I thought, "why not," and shucked all my clothes too, to dry with his lonely pair of shorts. 

Of course Marcus hadn't worn underwear and seeing his thick cock again was bringing my own penis to attention. He looked at me and smirked. His appendage started to lengthen and grow too. 

"Come suck me," Marcus commanded. 

Again, I'm not in my right mind around him, I immediately knelt down in front of him and took his cock into my mouth. It tasted so good. The feeling of his bare skinned cock in my mouth was heaven. I worked my tongue and lips around his massive head and greedily sucked in his copious amounts of poz precum. He was moaning and groaning telling me to,"suck that big black cock. worship my fuck stick, faggot."

I loved it when he was aggressive. His strong hands were on the sides of my head while he skull fucked me. I was gagging and my eyes were watering so much. He rammed his cock fully into my throat and I felt my teeth scrape against his shaft. He gave no warning, I couldn't help it. He held my head tight while my nose was buried in his trimmed crotch. He slapped the side the side of face saying, "gonna have to teach you to deep throat better, that hurt you little bitch."

I was choking on his dick in my throat and when he slowly pulled out, we both could see my teeth had broke the skin a little on his shaft and there was a tiny bit of blood. There was a small amount of alarm on both our faces as he hadn't been on his meds. 

Marcus pulled me up harshly and forced me to stumble over to the picnic table. I fell back against it. The rough wood felt good on my back. He reached under my knees and had me spread eagled in seconds. He sat down on the bench and dove into my ass crack. His tongue was invading my hole. My head hung off the other side of the table, I closed my eyes and took in the sensations of him eating my ass. It wasn't long before I felt his fingers probing my fuck hole. He was an expert at finding my prostate now and my precum began to flow onto my stomach. 

I was trying to catch my breath when I said, "Fuck Marcus that feels so good. We should stop before anyone catches us."

Marcus responded, "Man, nobody can make it up that incline with this much rain, it's probably a mudslide at this point. Besides, I don't care if anyone watched right now. I need to be in you."

I was struggling inside. Emotionally speaking of course, because his tongue inside my hole gave me no struggles whatsoever, only blissful pleasure. I said,"Marcus, we both saw I scraped your cock with my teeth and we both know you were bleeding."

"Relax," Marcus said, "let me just make you feel good." He stood up and positioned his fat uncut cock on my hole and began to push inside my slick hole. "Ahhh," he said, "I've missed this tight piece of ass. Your cumhole feels so good stretching around my shaft. I wish you could see it forcing its way into you."

It felt good, but there was a lot of resistence. He kept taking breaks, alternating between eating and tongue fucking my ass opening and pushing his fuck rod into it.

Unfortunately my ass was resisting once it got to a certain point in my depths. I was breathing and pushing out, he was using as much spit as he could muster up. Maybe it was for the best it couldn't go all the way in. But Marcus seemed more determined than ever to get inside my hot cum chute. He reached over and grabbed his sling pack and pulled out a banana. 

I wondered what this was about. Was he suddenly low on potassium? Was he going to try and stick it up my ass? 

He began to peel back the top of the banana, breaking a piece off of it and smashing it in between his fingers. I watched as his hand went to my hole and he started massaging the smashed banana into my hole. Marcus' fingers were now sliding in and out of me as I held my legs up behind my knees. He smashed more of the banana and forced it up inside me. He was working two, then three, and now four fingers into my ass. I felt completely open now and almost sloppy down there. But it was hot. My cock was straining against it's skin. It couldn't have gotten any harder. It was nearly painful and I wanted it to go down, but I needed to blow my wad in order for that to happen. I reached down with one hand and felt his fingers working my boy pussy open. It felt amazing, and like a thick lube was coating my hole and insides. 

Marcus again positioned his leaking cock on my hole and this time worked past that resistence we couldn't seem to breech earlier. When he slammed all the way into me, I gasped. I lost my breath, my body was on fire. 

"Marcus?" I asked, "what about the scrape on your cock? It was bleeding. Can you just fuck half of your cock into me?"

He pulled out of me so fast I felt saddened. His thick dickhead was massaging my hole barely fucking it open. Marcus responded, "Nick, you're on PrEP, and I'm so fuckin horny right now, just let me get this ass. PLEASE!? I NEED to bust so bad. I have to have you."

I shyly looked away. He asked, "What's wrong? You don't want it?"

"Fuck yes I want it!" I yelled back. "It's just...I haven't had my PrEP for a week, I'm supposed to get it next Wednesday though."

Marcus looked heartbroken, he said,"Oh, shit man, why didn't you tell me? I don't want to put you at risk."

Now I was heartbroken. I think I'm beginning to catch feelings for my best friend. I wanted to please him, and he made me feel so good. Looking at his face I saw more than lust, and disappointment. It was as if I was letting him down. Like I was one of his girlfriends who wouldn't let him cum in them. His cock was still very hard at my entrance. I wrapped my legs around him, grabbed him under his big arms and forced him to fall on top of me impaling myself on his third arm. 

We moaned in unison. It felt so hot to have him fully inside me, and knowing the possible consequences to our lapse of judgement. Or rather, for letting our cocks make the decision for us. My hole was stretched tightly around his thick shaft. I couldn't deny myself this pleasure. I could tell Marcus still had reservations about what we were doing. I commanded him sternly,"Marcus, I need this dick right now. Not later. Right the fuck now, I need your cock to tear my ass up and you to flood my guts with your load."

As he fucked into me he was picking up the pace he responded, "Okay. okay. I need this too. I need you. I'll pull out, we can fuck, then I'll pull out."

I shook my head in the affirmative and told him, "fuck the devil out of me, use my hole to get off."

He initiated a fury of a pounding on my hole. Our bodies were hammering together, the intensity of the fuck made me feel like a furnace as his cock head walloped against my prostate. We were building up to a final countdown. I couldn't handle the assault any longer and felt my hole spasming around his shaft. I could feel his cock striking my prostate and turning it out. I couldn't catch my breath, the pleasure was too much. I scarcely got the word, "CUMMING!" out of my mouth before I experienced a rare hands-free blowout. Streams of my cum rained down on my feverish body like sex lava. I was splatter coating my body. My hole's involuntary spasms and fierce contraction sent Marcus over the edge too. I felt it. He attempted to yank his huge cock from my body to cum, like he said he would. But in a split second, I knew I couldn't allow it. I couldn't let this man's cum be wasted on the ground. I hugged my body around him with as much strength as I could and locked him securely into me and his shudders became waves of convulsions as he blasted his poz load deep into my bowels. He kept cumming and cumming, he'd given up on the notion to pull out and accepted that it was too late and I had been the one to make him breed me. 

Marcus slowly lowered himself down on top of me. His cock still hard inside me. "Why? Why'd you do that?" He asked. 

I responded, "Because I fucking love you, you stupid dick. I'm not letting fear get in between us ever again."

We composed ourselves a bit and laid back on the table. Naked, sweaty, warm from the fire, and wrung out from the sex. The rain hadn't let up, not even a little. That's when I heard tree limbs, and bushes being rustled, a young man burst through the one side of the gazebo-like structure. He froze seeing our naked bodies laying on the table must have been as much as a surprise to him as us seeing anyone up here in this weather. 

He broke the silence saying, "Oh man, sorry about that, I was coming down from the mountain and this storm started in, I happened to see the roof of this hideaway and thought I could seek refuge."

Marcus said, "No problem man, we got caught in it too, we were just trying to dry our clothes out while we waited. You're welcome to do the same. I'm Marcus by the way, and this is Nick."

The young man sat his backpack down and began to pull his shirt off, "Shawn here. I wouldn't mind getting out of this shirt and maybe drying my shoes and socks off a bit."

That left him in his shorts as he came to sit on the bench across from us. He fished into his large backpack and pulled out some tequila saying, "Anyone up for some time-killing?" 

We happily agreed to his generosity. Shawn was very good looking. He had reddish blonde hair, and a tall lean body dusted in fine peach fuzz. There was barely a happy trail at his waist going down into his shorts. We talked a bit and passed the bottle around. He finally said, "To hell with it, I'm not going to be odd-man-out." He pulled his shorts off, and walked over to hang them up. He was wearing a jockstrap! His peach fuzz covered ass cheeks bounced as he walked toward the fireplace. Fuck. He had a plump bubble butt that you could bounce a quarter off of. My mouth was watering. I looked over at Marcus and saw his cock stiffening. 

I took the opportunity to say,"You might as well take it all off at this point stud."

He turned around and smiled, "Thought you'd never ask." as he removed the last bit of clothing from his hot young body. 

He said,"Wanna play a game, "never have I ever"? We say a "never have I ever" and if you have done it, then you have to take a shot."

Marcus and I were up for it. Nothing else to do anyway while the storm howled on. 

I began with, "Never have I ever offered tequila to strangers while naked and underage." Shawn smiled and took a shot. 

Shawn did clarify that he was 19, so he wasn't totally underage. 

Shawn was up next. He surprised us both by saying, "Never have a ever had gay sex in a storm on a picnic table."

He was smiling from ear to ear when he caught us off guard. But soon we were all laughing. Shawn said, "It was pretty hot actually. I'm not gonna lie, I jerked off while watching you guys."

I asked, "Have you ever tried it? I mean, sex with a man?"

Shawn sheepishly looked away, and answered, "I guess you could say I've tried it. I mean, in Scouts and stuff, you know how it is. Young honry guys out in the wilderness sleeping in tents together, it's a recipe for experimenting. I wouldn't mind trying it again...like right now."

I was hard in an instant, and I looked over at Marcus who was also at full mast. Shawn was staring intently at my cock, then moved his gaze to Marcus' erection. His eyes were like a deer staring at headlights. I reached over and grabbed the back of Shawn's head and guided his mouth toward Marcus' cock with one hand and with the other hand I placed Marcus' hard tool against Shawn's lips, smearing his precum on his mouth. That was all the encouragement Shawn needed to slide that big beautiful straight cock down his throat. I was surprised at how easily he could deep-throat and complimented him on the feat. 

Shawn pulled off long enough to say, "No gag reflex," before he went back to bobbing up and down on Marcus' huge cock. He didn't need my hands to guide him any longer so I got up, got behind his gorgeous bubbly ass and dove tongue first into his hole. It was tight as hell. I was working his hole with my tongue as best I could and gently started to penetrate him with my fingers. Man, this guy was tight but I kept up my work on his hole until I was able to get three fingers inside him. I was again leaking precum and couldn't stand it any longer. I got up and focused my cockhead directly onto his hole and began to insert my hardness into him. Bareback of course. He gave no objections so I kept entering him until I was balls deep. Did I mention how incredibly tight he was. I wasn't sure how long I could last. 

Shawn moaned around Marcus' cock when I bottomed out, he pulled off Marcus and groaned, "Fuuuuck. I've never had someone go all the way, the most I ever got was an inch or two. You feel amazing. I can't describe what you're making my insides feel like. Please fuck my ass. Make it yours."

I think we've unwittingly discovered a natural bottom whore. I started taking long hard strokes in and out of Shawn's young bubble butt. Watching his hole stretch around my thick shaft at the base. I wasn't going to last much longer. I'm basically taking his virginity and the sensations are too much. I start pounding into his ass and say,"You're gonna make me cum. I'm going to flood your ass with my nut boy."

He had his ass in the air as I rammed it while his head was in Marcus' lap mumbling, "Cum in me. Blow that load in my hole. Put it where it's supposed to be."

I erupted. My cock swelled up and blasted his bowels with my cum. I was breeding this virgin slut. I flooded his ass with a huge load. I gently pulled out and his hole closed back tightly, keeping my load deep inside him. Shawn stood up, this was the first time I saw his cock. It was about 5 inches long, a respectable girth but it was hard a rock. It looked like it was filled with a steel pipe and it was slick with his own precum. 

I was still hard too, I can cum multiple times without going limp. I asked Shawn if he'd like a break. He replied, "Hell no, that was amazing, and I'm still horny. I need more cock." He stepped up onto the picnic table and straddled Marcus' giant cock and began to lower himself on it. 

Marcus immediately said, "WAIT!" 

I interrupted by quickly climbing up on to the table and stuffing my cock in Marcus' mouth. I gently stroked his face and said, "Look at him. Shawn needs your cock. Nothing is going to stop him from milking you dry, see how much he loves it? Let him make you cum. He's not asking any questions, he's here to get fucked, okay Marcus?"

He hesitantly shook his head "yes," as Shawn rode his cock like a bitch in heat. Shawn's head was arched back, his eyes closed as he pistoned himself up and down on Marcus' toxic tool. Shawn wrapped his hand behind Marcus' neck and rode a wave of passion and pleasure. He incoherently mumbling and groaning, "yes oh god yes, fuck yes. Fuck my hole. I want your load so bad. Shoot your cum out of that huge cock deep in my boy pussy." His body tensed up and his stone hard cock looked like it was about to burst. He began to blast his load all over Marcus. Shawn yelled, "FUUUCK! Breed my hole! Oh shit! I'm still cumming!" He shot another volley of boy jizz out of his iron erection. This was the final straw for Marcus, he went off. He was shooting his load deep into Shawn. Depositing his cum along with mine. 

Shawn became more relaxed. He was relieved. He quickly gathered his things and got dressed. The rain was light now. He hastily said how hot it was, and how much he loved it. He thanked us again and again for making his dream cum true. I tried to get his number but he rushed away too quickly. 

Marcus and I were left alone again. He looked at me and shook his head saying, "Why'd you do that? You know I haven't been on my meds and you didn't let me tell him my status."

Marcus, one thing you're going to learn one of these days is that sometimes when a gay man, has to have cock and be filled with cum, there's no stopping him. I saw that in Shawn. He wanted everything we gave him. 

Marcus and I had more adventures in the following months which I hope to share with you. But about 4 months after breeding Shawn, I got a text from an unknown number. It read, "Hey, I don't know if you remember me but it's Shawn. We met in the park during a bad storm and I wanted to tell you that you and your friend opened up a whole new world to me. I can't thank you enough. I came out to everyone, I feel more free, and I just got on PrEP so that I can enjoy more of what you two gave me. I got your number from the tag on your backpack, I hope you don't mind and I hope maybe we could all meet up again soon."

I replied that we would love to breed him again. I showed Marcus the text and he was relieved that he hadn't given Shawn HIV, and he was also very eager to fuck him again, as was I. 

Author's Note: I hope this chapter makes up for the previous chapter. I realize that portion of the story may not be everyone's cup of tea, so I hope I have made amends to those who may have been disappointed with it. 

• Like 25
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...

PART 6:

Shawn and I texted fairly often keeping in touch. He would tell me about his sexcapades, which weren't often. Although he is 19, and extremely attractive, he wasn't really into the "hookup" scene, and he only had a few times that he caved into his desperate need to get off. He had fucked a couple DL college boys on his campus, despite him being a bottom. He did however find one other guy on campus that would top him. The guy was a very closeted frat acquaintance from one of his classes. Shawn sent pics of him, and I have to admit he was definitely hot. But he was apparently bi, or extremely closeted but without a doubt disturbed as Shawn would later find out. Shawn had run into him a town over from the campus at a bar. The guy was drunk and alone. He approached Shawn asking if he was from his Poli-Sci class then asked if he'd have a smoke with him in the alley since you couldn't smoke in the bar. Shawn said he didn't smoke, but that didn't dissuade the jock. He told Shawn he just needed some company out there. To make a short story shorter, once they got to the alley, the guy pushed him against the wall and said, "I see the way you look at me in class faggot."

Shawn was scared but he was out and proud, and hadn't really had any bad experiences, so he was a bit naive. He told the jock, "everyone knows I'm gay, I'm sorry if I look at you, but come on, you know you're hot." 

The guy smashed his body into Shawn's against the brick wall and put his face against Shawn's and growled in to his ear, "I don't want no faggot looking at me like that."

Shawn was starting to get scared, this jock had a very thick muscular body. Shawn replied, "I'm sorry man, I didn't know it offended you. I won't look at you ever again."

This was when Shawn noticed the guy was crushing his body against his but more noticeably the jock's cock was hard as a rock grinding into Shawn's leg. The guy didn't say anything else, he just held Shawn there unable to escape grinding against him. The jock grabbed his throat which made Shawn gasp for air, which the athletic classmate took to his advantage by spitting into Shawn's open mouth. Shawn wasn't sure what was going on. Was this guy closeted? Was he about to beat the shit out of him? He soon found out. 

The muscular jock, wrestled Shawn around and pushed his face against the brick and quickly undid Shawn's pants and peeled them down his tight bubble butt. Shawn could smell the whiskey on his breath as he felt the jock fish his erection out of his own pants, he heard him spit several times into his hand then immediately felt the guy enter his hole. Shawn was extremely turned on, but also scared and tried to get out of the guys' grip. Shawn begged, "Please stop, not like this, not here. Do you have a condom?"

To which his classmate angrily responded, "I'm straight, I don't have anything, and you better not either fag." Shawn felt the guy starting to very roughly saw in and out of his hole with what felt like an average sized cock, but it apparently had a curve that was beating against his prostate because Shawn became erect in about 3 seconds. He resigned himself to what was happening. He was basically getting raped, but at the same time, enjoying it all. He just let him fuck into his hole until Shawn started breathing hard, "oh fuck. Shit, I'm cumming." Shawn blasted his load against the bricks, which sent his hole into convulsions and a few seconds later the jock was growling while blowing his load deep inside Shawn. He pulled out, turned Shawn around and slapped him so hard he fell to the wet asphalt. 

"You ever tell anyone about this queer, and I'll fuck you up so bad you'll never be able to walk again," then left. 

Shawn, myself and Marcus all admitted we jacked off later to the whole story, but we all also agreed that Shawn should stay way the hell away from that guy. Even transferring classes to avoid the psycho jock. 

We had continued to text of course, and kept making plans for myself and Marcus to breed Shawn again. It so happened that Spring Break was coming up and his dorm mate would be gone that week, along with most of the campus. So we started making plans for Marcus and I to come up for the weekend and just fuck for days. We were finally going to make it happen. He'd only had had sex with us, and the three guys from campus, so we were super excited about the trip. 

Before Marcus and I committed to our threeday fuckfest with Shawn we told him we needed to talk to him on Facetime we had some stuff to tell him. We confessed to everything about our first time when we took his virginity in the park. That Marcus was born HIV positive, hadn't had his meds for a week and I had been on PrEP but hadn't had it in a month or so. We thought this would be a deal breaker, but Shawn told us, that he purposely didn't ask us about our status in the park, because he knew he'd stop himself from losing his virginity to us. He knew one or both of us MIGHT be POZ, but he was too horny to ask or control his desires to lose his cherry. 

Shawn said, he was still on PrEP and he still oddly trusted our bond and friendship. He wanted us to use his hole all weekend and never pull out. 

We arrived on Thursday evening and got to Shawn's dorm. He greeted us in a towel, told us to put our luggage down and asked us if we needed any water or anything to drink. I said,"The only thing I'm thirsty for is your hot ass." 

Shawn smiled, turned around and walked over to the bottom bunk, dropped his towel and got on all fours with his glorious peach fuzzed thick ass. It was fucking perfection. He had the end of a butt plug sticking out of his hole. He turned his head toward us and said, "Good, the only thing I'm thirsty for is your cum in my hole."

Marcus and I were naked in a flash, hard as steel and immediately swarmed Shawn's naked body. We were touching him all over, kissing him all over his soft but muscular skin. I began working the butt plug in and out of tight pink hole until I couldn't stand seeing anything in his hole from jealously. That hole was for MY cock. I yanked the plug out roughly and spat into his gaping hole, that immediately closed up. Fuck...Shawn's hole was still tight as fuck. I grabbed his hips as he furiously sucked on Marcus' huge uncut POZ cock. I told Shawn, "Take a deep breath, and when you let it out, I'm going to ram my thick cock all the way into you." 

Shawn moaned as his mouth was full of Marcus' dick. I grabbed tightly to his thin waist and thick ass, positioned my fat cockhead on his wet hole and when I saw Shawn's chest exhale I slammed forward, my cock disappearing into his tight hole in an instant. His hole was spasming around my cock as it stretched his hole oh to blissfully tightly around my shaft. I railed on him until I was about to nut then yanked my cock out. I could barely catch my breath. 

Shawn turned around and said, "What's wrong? Why didn't you breed me?" 

I responded, "Because I loaded up first the last time we were all together, Marcus should breed you with his massive cock and POZ cum first this time."

Shawn had no problem with that idea. He immediately climbed up the bed and slowly started teasing Marcus' massive uncut cock with his perfect hole. Finally Marcus put his hands on Shawn's shoulders and forced him fully down onto his raging erection. Shawn was riding Marcus' cock hard, he was soaked in sweat from the vigorous efforts and slowly layed down on Marcus' chest while continuing to be ravaged. I was jerking off against Shawn's hole and Marcus' cock and forced a finger into Shawn while Marcus was still pummelling away. This was too much for me and I was about to bust. I don't now what came over me, but I pushed Shawn's lower back down, and pinned him against Marcus' body, and forced my fat cockhead into Shawn's beautiful hole, double penetrating him. Shawn yelled, but I forced maybe two inches into his spent hole and immediately began firing a huge load into him. Shawn was delirious from pain and pleasure and rocked back onto our cocks for a minute breathing hard, unable to catch his breath. That was when I looked down and around Shawn's gorgeous muscular back to see that Shawn had completely covered Marcus' chest, neck and face in cum. Shawn had cum hands-free when I forcibly double penetrated his hole and blew my load in him. 

"Oh wow," Shawn said in between labored breathes, "that was fucking intense." My cock slipped out of him and Marcus responded, "yeah man, I wasn't expecting that, once you started exploding your cum all over me I shot about ten times deep in your boy hole. You're loaded up good boy." 

This was just the beginning of our three-day fuck-fest. There were more surprises to cum...deliciously villainous surprises...

• Like 17
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1