Are you a “pig”?

ErosWired

Wait a sec before you answer - I know there will be plenty of responses along the lines of “I’m a filthy sex pig and love it” or “The piggier the better” or even just “OINK!”, but take a moment to reflect on the question.

I’m a cumdump, and I actually believe, for better or worse, that if a Man says he wants to fuck my ass, that he is entitled to do so. I have experienced a lot - a lot - of depraved, debauched, demeaning, debasing sex at the hands of some very twisted men. But I do not think of myself as a pig, and I never will.

”Pig” connotes something dirty (see also: Pigs and Mud), something unthinking, something less than human, something dishonorable. Yet in the context of male-male sex, it is adopted by some to mean a type of masculine play that revels in extremity, and some even wear it asva badge of honor.

What say you? If you fly the Pig flag, why do you do so when “pig” can suggest so much more than bacon?

mmmm... bacon.

• Piggy 1

16 hours ago, Kayne said:

There is more to being a Pig. It's a state of mind. It's a feeling.  And as a Furry Pigs and Boars are fucking hot 

As my handle attests, I identify as a pig.  That said, one can't be taught to be a pig, it's something that comes from within and it's primal.  At the risk of opening a can of worms, I've yet to meet a poz guy who wasn't a pig.

• Upvote 1

Oh wow Eros, great question, i can't believe it's not been discussed as a separate topic here. 

i shy away from the term, but have said things like i can "have a piggy streak."  As with many terms in gay culture, it seems their meaning is often fluid, or at least, not everyone defines it the same way.  i know a lot of guys who have used the label then talk about how they want guys to spit in their mouth, or they are into "ripe pits" or other "strong man smells."  i'm not, so i think a lot of guys would think i don't qualify as a "pig."  On the other hand, when it comes to being bred, i look at it as anything the Top has made with His body that He wants to plant in my hole, and that can get pretty involved and some would say "piggy."

i guess i am more internally piggy than externally?

• Like 2

I am absolutely a sex pig in body mind and soul. I am in total heaven when i am naked in a group setting a guys are indulging in their primal Lust being stuffing my hole with cocks, toys and hands and passing me around while others watch me getting used til my hole is wrecked and sloppy.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

I think the word pig can have so many differing meanings for different people. I like being fucked by dirty nasty men and having my body defiled by a dirty sweaty smelly top who cares about nothing but his own desire to breed. So in my book, I’d think I qualify as a pig. Perhaps in your definition I might not. To each his own right? ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hornybrownbottom said:

I think the word pig can have so many differing meanings for different people. I like being fucked by dirty nasty men and having my body defiled by a dirty sweaty smelly top who cares about nothing but his own desire to breed. So in my book, I’d think I qualify as a pig. Perhaps in your definition I might not. To each his own right? ?

You need to go out and get fucked and bred by homeless guys! You’ll luv it!

• Like 1

On 3/11/2019 at 6:45 PM, evilqueerpig said:

As my handle attests, I identify as a pig.  That said, one can't be taught to be a pig, it's something that comes from within and it's primal.  At the risk of opening a can of worms, I've yet to meet a poz guy who wasn't a pig.

Can you elaborate on this? What is the quality that you say comes from within, and why, for you, is it associated with the term “pig”? As I mentioned above, I don’t self-identify as a pig, but by your measure you indicate you might view me as one because I’m poz. I’d like to consider whether I actually possess thr internal quality you’re talking about.

On 3/12/2019 at 3:29 AM, hornybrownbottom said:

So in my book, I’d think I qualify as a pig. Perhaps in your definition I might not. To each his own right?

Yes, that’s basically the point of the thread - to work out what “pig” means to different people, because it’s used so commonly here. It’s kind of an attempt at disambiguation - it always helps communication if everyone has read the same dictionary.

• Like 2

On 3/11/2019 at 7:54 PM, tallslenderguy said:

i know a lot of guys who have used the label then talk about how they want guys to spit in their mouth, or they are into "ripe pits" or other "strong man smells."  i'm not, so i think a lot of guys would think i don't qualify as a "pig."

Exactly this. There’s a kind of delight some men take in those kinds of things that isn’t me at all. It’s not just that I don’t prefer to do them - I can’t wrap my head around them. Odors of uncleanliness don’t turn me on. Spitting into my mouth would get it spat back out instantly, and put a sudden end to that fuck. And as common as watersports are, I still don’t understand the appeal of being doused in urine.

Note that I say I don’t understand these things. That doesn’t mean I make any judgment about those who do. It may mean I’m more likely to take them at their word if they choose to call themselves “pigs”, but they may also think me a pig simply because I take cock bare and let Tops cum inside me. The question is, do I have any reason to object?

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 1

I'm a pig, gladly admit it. That means anything/everything is on the table during a session, absolutely no limits, whether its 1on1, 100on1, dark room, or one big orgy with cocks breeding holes at will, inside, outside, public, private - it just doesn't matter. My definition, at least.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2