Are you a “pig”?

ErosWired

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PDXpissdrinker

For the purposes of this site and the kind of sex I want to have. Yes - I’m a pig. I love raw fucking, anonymous sex, any degrading thing that can be done with piss, fisting, and a few things we can talk about in the Back Room or message. I like submitting to a dominant master who wants to humiliate me and whore me out.

I’m definitely a pig.  The sex that turns me on the most is rough, raunchy, edgy and unapologetically outside the comfort zone of a lot of guys, and the men who turn me on the most are the same.  This probably qualifies us as pigs in the eyes of folks with tamer sexual preferences, but that suits me just fine.  I’m proud to fly my pig flag high!

Edited by Qban
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do consider myself a pig. For me, a pig is fundamentally about being humiliated and used as livestock or property. Different from a slave but property nonetheless. I enjoy being on my knees and treated worse than a hour. I’ve never been passed around but do be owned and passed around without dignity to myself is pleasure. Smacked in the face and beant over for breeding while other men watch and laugh at my expense is humiliating. It’s also so hot. 

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

Like I said at the start of this thread, I don’t think of myself as a pig in any sense, even though what I do may fit some men’s definition of one. Understanding that that might be the case, I probably won’t react if a Top fucking me were to call me a pig.

However!

I recently noticed in another thread that one of our worthy members described himself (with pride) as a “breeding sow”.

I’m glad that works for him. That would be a Nope for me. If a Top fucking me said, “Take it! Take it, you sow!” I would buck him off and we’d have a sudden conversation about gender, because I don’t pretend to be a female - human or swine.

...Okay, maybe I wouldn’t actually buck him off - my training would probably override my sensibilities and I’d let him finish - but I wouldn’t like it at all...

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I consider my self a PIG - because I'm an anytime anyplace whore type of cum dump, no load refused. But also because I'm into the dirty side of sex. Slapping, spitting, chest beating. flogging, piss, scat, snot, puke. 

• Piggy 1

• 1 year later...

have been real piggy long ago.Spent sat nites at the local abs in the videobooths sucking cock and getting fucked.Guys that knew me always carried poppers.Loved going home with a few loads in my ass and the taste of a man on my tongue.Is that piggy?

• Piggy 3