Are you a “pig”?

ErosWired

1 minute ago, hillboy said:

Absolutely so fucking true.

I love feeling dirty dna and std’s from really toxic pigs getting dumped deep in my guts and then getting all mixed up and absorbed, all without caring how nasty and bugged up/diseased ridden they could be.

so sick and twisted and craving eventually getting so totally fucked up I will end up full blown with aids.

I want it so bad, hopefully wasted, pale and obvious to others how diseased and completely riddled with aids I am

I lay on my back, look straight into their eyes whilst kissing them and beging for their dirty load

Tops love it.

Fuck, I love breeding sluts with my strain and bugs

• Like 1

On 3/13/2019 at 11:21 AM, FelchingPisser said:

Being a pig…for me.

When I first started having sex I did the basics…I got sucked and sucked dick.  I fucked, occasionally.  I remember some men thinking I was a “dirty” guy for I swallowed cum and I rimmed ass before I fucked.

Now I do a lot more…

On my blog I once called bringing my cock out of a man’s ass to his mouth The Pig Test.  I think it’s a good starting point for me.  It’s a freeing of having ‘respectable’ sex.  And if you’ve cleaned out properly, the lube your ass produces is delicious.

I love the juices men make.  I love the taste of them and the feel.  I don’t think it’s about uncleanliness.  I don’t want pits to reek of not having been washed for 4 days.  Sweat only smells bad when it has been on the body for a time and becomes full of bacteria—I want you to start freshly showered and we will make the sweat by having vigorous sex.  Then I will be licking those pits every chance I get.  They are full of pheromones—the very thing that gets our cocks hard.  And I hope you would want to taste the desire on my tongue.

Piss is different than urine.  Watersports pigs dilute the urine by drinking water or beer or fruit juice so it is almost clear piss.  And it’s about sensation.  I love to fuck a man on my bench, pull out and coat his ass with my piss.  For him, it is suddenly warm and wet.  And it causes me to rim him all over again.  Piss in the mouth – it’s about what is coming out of a dick—this never ending cumshot of fluid pouring into you.   Not to mention the head rush of serving the man delivering it completely.

And then there is felching.   I was sure I would never do that.  Larry Kramer made it sound so disgusting in Faggots.  And then it happened to me by chance in a bathhouse.  A man I was rimming pushed the load he’d just taken into my mouth.  I came on the spot.  And was hooked…

My chosen screenname sums up the sexual adventurer I have become embracing the pigginess that fuels my sex drive.

Well spelled out. you hit exactly the point. For my part I feel the same. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Total pig here.  I will eat out and suck the cum out of a well fucked ass.  I will rim a top's hairy, sweaty, ass for hours. I love being used as a urinal in public and at private parties.  I cannot wait to get my face and tongue in hairy, sweaty armpits and ball sacks.   I need to be fucked, fisted, and prolapsed.  The looser and sloppier my hole becomes the hornier and sluttier I get and want to be.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2021 at 12:52 AM, Sharmercharmer said:

Fuck, I love breeding sluts with my strain and bugs

Made me as hard as fuck reading your reply!!

My nasty cunt us all yours and will gladly accept whatever you’d like to dump. 
I’m living a fair distance from you but travel all over uk for serious top breeders who love giving them to a piggy dumpster like me, I think you’re definitely one of those.

Please message me if you are so we can chat more.

Oink

Guest Alphpig
On 3/11/2019 at 4:45 PM, evilqueerpig said:

As my handle attests, I identify as a pig.  That said, one can't be taught to be a pig, it's something that comes from within and it's primal.  At the risk of opening a can of worms, I've yet to meet a poz guy who wasn't a pig.

100% agree. Pigs aren’t made. We are born this way. I’ve always had lust and because of my lust I’ll do anything required to satisfy that lust. To me it’s important to allow myself to wallow in my perversions. I do like to breed negs through stealth but my real pig play is always with poz brother(s). I don’t think I’ve had as good sex as I do with other poz brothers. Let’s get evil brother! 

40 minutes ago, Alphpig said:

100% agree. Pigs aren’t made. We are born this way. I’ve always had lust and because of my lust I’ll do anything required to satisfy that lust. To me it’s important to allow myself to wallow in my perversions. I do like to breed negs through stealth but my real pig play is always with poz brother(s). I don’t think I’ve had as good sex as I do with other poz brothers. Let’s get evil brother! 

OINK~.....and FUCK YES!

I was oblivious to my sexuality for a long time.  But when I finally figured it out, about a year after graduating from high school, when I finally understood the word "gay" and understood that it applied to me, one of the first, the very first implications I drew was that the normal rules of sexuality no longer applied to me.

For years after that, I thought all gay men were as I was, with that insane drive pushing me to the backrooms, the cruising parks, the baths, wherever I could find men seeking the same sexual release I was.  I sought out public spaces where I could lose myself in a maelstrom of sexual excess.  I have always loved spaces where I wasn't just engaging in male sex acts, but also surrounded by others doing the same, an anonymous orgy with the same animal instincts of a mob, but with the emotions set on lust rather than anger.

I have since learned that my sexual appetites are a little excessive, even by gay standards.  I do not care.  My appetite is voracious.  I have made life decisions based on how I can best feed my desire.  It cannot be satisfied, only temporarily satiated.  The urge drives me on, into the night.  It is my first, greatest, and truest addiction, and one I have no intention or desire of ever stopping.  

In years gone by, I have shed inhibition after inhibition, with very few left to me now.  I have discovered I am capable of indulging in sexual activities that would disgust or horrify the mainstream world.  I have encouraged others to follow in my footsteps and to explore delights they once considered absolutely forbidden.  Tell me what sex acts you consider impossible: let us go forth and accomplish them.

This part of my life satisfies me deeply.  I look upon my character and see nothing I would change in this regard, except to have done it all even younger, moved more quickly, accomplished still more.  In this arena too much is never enough and that is exactly how I like it,  Everything to excess.  Let the one forbidden word be, "No."

i hit up against the limits imposed upon me by the law, by society, by the timidity of my potential partners.  Why must I always be clothed to some degree in public? Why can I not engage in sex with a stranger in the open and in broad daylight? Why do you fear the HIV that I carry? It is the trophy carried by our sexual elite, who wouldn't carry it proudly?

It is because I have reluctantly accepted that not all men, not even all gay men, hold the capacity and drive to do what I do and be what I have become that I am willing and, yes, proud to bear the title of "pig."  It speaks to a great truth: that I have indeed dedicated my life to being a creature of sexuality more than anything else and hopefully a model and mentor to those pigs who follow in my footsteps.

We pigs are, I truly believe, the very best and finest of all men.

• Like 3

Thoughtful post. For me "pig" is a state of mind that we all strive for, but since thats a goalpost which is constantly being pushed I think its also a hard one to quantify. 

6 hours ago, hillboy said:

Made me as hard as fuck reading your reply!!

My nasty cunt us all yours and will gladly accept whatever you’d like to dump. 
I’m living a fair distance from you but travel all over uk for serious top breeders who love giving them to a piggy dumpster like me, I think you’re definitely one of those.

Please message me if you are so we can chat more.

Oink

Hi there, Pete here

yes I am a total pig. I have had a lot of men call me a pig and I often get used in the dirtiest, most degrading ways (to a normal whore). I am such a dirty whore that men have always known they can use me, pass me around, whore me out, and do the kind of sick twisted stuff that they can’t do to any self respecting human. men who fuck me treat me like worthless, disposable trash and use me as subhuman trash and a means to get off and do degrading, perverted stuff to. I just got literally fucked into the wet muddy dirt and pissed on outdoors by a few dirty old men in a cruising spot who stripped me naked and fucked me right out in the open. I have men tell me I’m the dirtiest whore they ever fucked all the time and men who tell me I am too trashy to fuck raw. I have been getting passed around and whored out since high school and had men do such nasty depraved stuff to me that I can’t even list it on here. I am not just a pig. I am trash.cumdumpster.thumb.jpg.490682006ba573a451e4269d2cd09bfd.jpgdaddyslilcumdump.jpg.ce7176da884c062b4f8ec23b59948547.jpgdisgustingass.jpg.fa3d199bb64b7359cbcab0c0350a8bf8.jpg

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

yes I am a total pig. I have had a lot of men call me a pig and I often get used in the dirtiest, most degrading ways (to a normal whore). I am such a dirty whore that men have always known they can use me, pass me around, whore me out, and do the kind of sick twisted stuff that they can’t do to any self respecting human. men who fuck me treat me like worthless, disposable trash and use me as subhuman trash and a means to get off and do degrading, perverted stuff to. I just got literally fucked into the wet muddy dirt and pissed on outdoors by a few dirty old men in a cruising spot who stripped me naked and fucked me right out in the open. I have men tell me I’m the dirtiest whore they ever fucked all the time and men who tell me I am too trashy to fuck raw. I have been getting passed around and whored out since high school and had men do such nasty depraved stuff to me that I can’t even list it on here. I am not just a pig. I am trash.cumdumpster.thumb.jpg.490682006ba573a451e4269d2cd09bfd.jpgdaddyslilcumdump.jpg.ce7176da884c062b4f8ec23b59948547.jpgdisgustingass.jpg.fa3d199bb64b7359cbcab0c0350a8bf8.jpg

You are disgusting faggot but that's why you're so important to the community, knowing anyone can fuck your brains out, stuff you with hiv and treat you like trash is exactly what the all cocksimages.jpeg.0d946d7b4e4415d317b856dc2dcbbcbb.jpeg1016923034_ZomboMeme17092020210643.jpg.29faa634a32fc47fe793adc8588d4ca6.jpgEBig50QWsAAE7Qx.thumb.jpg.2bda2974f0e6071ed0f9a94c2c22490f.jpg in this world needs

• Like 1

No. Even if I didn't dislike the animal words and most of the vague and euphemistic terms that are current, "pig" seems to have connotations that are too expansive. I'm not polymorphously perverse. I like plenty of unsanitary acts, but they don't involve solid waste and I don't roll around in muck of any sort. I'm not interested in doing just anything with anyone or everything with everyone. Pigs are thought to be indiscriminate. I have nothing but strong preferences.

Even so, I tend to think that I'm more likely to find compatibility with someone who considers himself "piggy" than otherwise. If you're with me, I will put what I want in your mouth and throat and you will suck and gulp it down. I don't think people who describe themselves as "pigs" have much scope to object to my emissions or the taste of rectum.