New start need advice!

Guest Nipping420

Guest Nipping420

Hi everyone! Looking for some input /advice (please be nice). 

I am in a bad situation up here on Massachusetts (relationship wise). I need a fresh start and have to get away from Massachusetts. There's nothing up here for me and I need to see more of the world. 

I don't have a job currently and am looking to do this trip on what I have left on my credit cards. I'm looking to do odd jobs, and really find ways I can just float around down there. I've never really been out of mass and never been to Florida but I feel like that's where I'm being called to. 

I will be staying at rest areas along the way and trying my best to go on as little money as possible. I have a vehicle I'll be driving down  (fear of flying). And also acts as shelter while down there. 

Any tips, or places that can help with expenses while omw down there? (food, showers, anything so I can experience this trip to the fullest. 

I'm not an addict, I don't smoke cigarettes, no criminal history, just need a fresh start. Please any advice, info, and help is appreciated. If you want message me directly and let's chat. 

Thanks!