Morning visit

seriusuk

I was at a bit of a loose end towards the end of last week so I messaged a guy on fabguys and asked if i wanted to come over and fuck me.

He was keen so 45mins later he arrived at my door. He came in and we chatted briefly, then stripped off. We kissed and caressed each other for a while then i knelt on the bed and passed him some lube. He didn't ask about condoms and I didn't bring up the subject. He lubed his cock and my ass and I soon felt him against my hole. I love the feel as a cock head slowly stretches your ass then suddenly slides in. He was a good size and began fucking me with long slow thrusts. I was moaning softly each time he filled me with the whole length of his cock. He carried on slowly for about 5 mins then started to speed up. He said "where do you want me to cum", i replied " wherever you want." He started to fuck me much harder, holding my hands behind my back with my face buried in my pillow. He build up the pace and suddenly I felt him ejaculating deep inside me, he gave a few more deep thrusts then lay on me, his cock twitching deep in my ass.

We lay together for a while, then he quietly got up, dressed and thanked me and left. I kept his load in me for the rest of the day.

• Like 1