The roommate

I had moved to a new city about 6 months ago and moved into an apartment with a guy who advertised his spare room on roommates.com. Like me, he was gay, single and had a busy work schedule, so we didn’t see too much of each other around the apartment. His name was Eddie, he was 28 years old, and he was about 5”11, Latino and muscled from a combination of his job as a tradesman and working out at the gym. Both his arms were covered in some of the most beautiful, intricate tattoo sleeves I had ever seen. Also, I was pretty sure he was poz, as I saw some of his medications lying around in the shared bathroom a few times. However, I didn’t give this much thought, as shortly after arriving in my new city I got a boyfriend, and we entered into an intense relationship.

I had really loved my boyfriend, Rob, but after about 6 months of dating and practically living together at my place, Rob suddenly broke up with me. With no other explanation other than that “things weren’t fun any more” he packed up his belongings that were at my place, and left.

I was devastated, as even though we had only been together a short time, I had genuinely thought that Rob and I would be together for ever.

Late the next morning after Rob had left, I finally left my room. Wearing just the jockstrap (which is all I usually sleep in), I walked to the kitchen, where Eddie was standing at the sink, washing some dishes, and I headed straight to the freezer, took out a tub of ice cream, grabbed a clean spoon and started eating.

”Hey man! What the fuck do you think you’re doing? That’s my ice cream!” Eddie cried

”Look, I’m sorry man, I’ve had a bad day...” I started to reply

”You always do this, dude! You take my food without asking, you don’t help with the washing up, and you’re practically naked!”

I found this a bit rich, as Eddie wasn’t wearing much more than me - he had on very tight briefs and a singlet.

“And I’ll work on that...” I started, but Eddie was on a roll.

”And to top it all off, Rob is over here ALL the time, I should charge him rent too”

”Well, about that, Rob broke up with me last night, so that’s one problem sorted”

”Oh shit, I’m so sorry Joe! I didn’t realise,” Eddie’s tone of voice changed to sympathy, and he grabbed me in a hug.

”I honestly thought we were going to be together forever,” I said dejectedly, as his arms gave me a squeeze, my head on his shoulders and my arms reciprocating his hug. “And he hasn’t given any reason, other than that ‘things weren’t fun anymore’!”

”The guy was a cunt anyway,” Eddie said. “He hit on me a few times when he was over here and you were out, but I didn’t want to say anything”

”Oh man!” I cried out. Eddie’s hug intensified, and as it did, I felt his hands slowly work their way down my back, until they were over my ass cheeks, where he gave a little grab.

”Dude! I JUST broke up with my boyfriend!” I said, though I didn’t break the hug.

”The best way to get over a guy, is to get under another...” he said, looking at me intensely.

I returned his look. Eddie was so handsome, I couldn’t help myself, and if I was honest, I had always had a bit of a crush on him. I leaned in to kiss him at the same time as he leaned in. Our lips found each other’s, and we started to explore each other’s mouths. With increasing intensity, we probed each other’s mouths with our tongues, barely coming up for air between each long, deep kiss. We became more and more animated, until I was pushed back into the fridge, which we used to steady ourselves as we made out more. After a few minutes, we broke apart, and I ripped his singlet off him, pulling it over his head, fully revealing his barely covered torso, and only just now noticed that his left nipple had a barbell sticking through it. My mouth immediately went for it, and I latched on to his nipple, sucking it and licking it, while he moaned in pleasure. My left hand moved to his other nipple and started playing with it, my attention to them making them become erect.

I broke away from his nipple to kiss him again, and he moved down to my neck, kissing it and biting it a little - I knew I would have hickies to explain when I went back to work on Monday. Fuck! This was hot! I wondered why we had never done this before, and then my new hatred of Rob intensified as I realised that the time I’d spent with him had potentially stopped me from having fun with Eddie.

After a few more minutes of exploring each other’s bodies I knew I had to have Eddie’s cock in my mouth. I reached down to his briefs and pulled them down, revealing a beautiful, hard cock that was 8” long and nicely thick, so that I could just get may hand fully around it. At the same time, I pulled down my jockstrap, releasing my own straining cock. Both our cocks were liberally leaking precum. I couldn’t waste any more time, and got on my knees and started to suck his dick. Starting by licking around the big head, and sucking up all of the delicious precum, I started taking his cock into my mouth. Taking my time, I worked his cock into my mouth, gagging a little, but determined to take it all the way so that his pubes and my goatee met.

”Fuuuuuuuuck...!” He moaned. “That’s fucking hot, man! I can’t believe you managed to get all the way down in one go - not many guys can do that”

i just moaned in response, my mouth being full of his juicy, thick cock.

I started to move his cock in and out of my mouth, taking in air through my nose every time just his cockhead was in my mouth, before going back to deepthroat him. I was (justifiably) proud of my blowjob skills, and I wanted to give Eddie the full benefit of them.

It wasn’t long before he started matching the rhythm of my moving in and out, until he was just straight up face fucking me as he held his hands behind my head to keep me in place. I loved every second of it, and reached down to my own cock, to feel the enormous erection I was sporting, and feeling the constant stream of precum that was leaking from my slit. I started to slowly jerk myself as he face fucked me, until he abruptly pulled out.

”Fuck man, I’m going to cum if we keep this up, but I really want to fuck you properly”

”Let’s go to your room then, and do this properly,” I said, standing up, and playing with his nipples as I did so.

I playfully grabbed the nipple with the piercing in it and started to lead him to his room. He had no choice but to follow me! When we reached his room, I turned around to face him, started kissing him and fell backwards onto his bed, bringing him with me, so that he fell on top of me. I drew my legs up to encircle him.

”I want you inside of me” I whispered into his ear. “I want you to fuck me, and I want you to cum inside of me. I’ve never been fucked raw, and I want to feel it. I want you to be the first”

”Joe, you know I’m poz though, don’t you?”

”Yeah, but you’re on meds, though, right? You can’t pass it on if you’re undetectable”

”You don’t understand, I’m on a medication break at the moment. The meds were interfering with my liver function a bit, so the doctor took me off them about two months ago, so I’m going to be toxic right now”

This gave me pause for thought, but only for a second.

”I don’t care. If I poz, I poz, and I can’t think of a better person to gift it to me than you. All I know is that right now I need you to fuck me, and I need you to cum inside of me”

”You sure?”

”I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life”

”Then let’s do this properly”

With that, Eddie went down on me, licking and probing my ass hole with his tongue. He got it wet, and gave me sensations I had never felt from someone eating my ass before. I could feel it puckering up in pleasure with each lick and slight nibble, and then he started pushing his tongue into my hole which sent me wild!

”Oh fuck! Don’t stop! That  feels so good!” I screamed.

He kept going, getting deeper and deeper with each probe of his tongue. I was in heaven! But suddenly he pulled out, leaving me feel empty. However, I wasn’t empty for long as he started to replace his tongue with his middle finger, gently getting further and further in. One finger became two, as he added his index finger, and two became three as his ring finger went into my hole. He worked his fingers in and out, before finally adding in his pinkie, to make sure that my hole was loose enough to take his thick cock.

”All you’re getting for lube is my spit and precum,” he said as he pulled his fingers out, spat on his cock, and slowly started to push his raw cock into my hole.

”Oh fuck, that feels so good! Give me your poz cock!”

”Yeah? You want my toxic seed filling you up?” He asked, as he slowly pushed further into me.

””Fuck yeah, fucking poz me up! Make me your poz whore!”

”Oh hell yeah!” He said as with one final push, he entered me all the way, and I could feel his cockhead pushing on my second ring. “I’m going to fill you with so much fucking poz seed it’s going to be leaking down your legs for a week!”

Now he was all the way in, he started to draw back and pound me, fucking me with all abandon, so that my head was hitting up against the wall. It was like he turned into an animal, lost in the lust of the moment, and the pleasure of pozzing up a neg hole. Holding onto my legs, so they were up in the air, he fucked and pounded me, slapping me every now and then and other times reaching down to kiss me. The sheer animal fury of it took over me as well, as I kept begging for his toxic cum, telling him to poz me up and share his gift with me. This went on for half an hour, and i don’t know where we got the stamina for it, but it was the most passionate fuck of my life.

But after half an hour, I could feel his strokes change, and he slowed down, as he growled “I hope you’re ready to become poz because you’re fucking getting my load man!”

Then I felt his cock spasm inside of me as he unleashed torrent after torrent of poz cum into my gut. I could feel it warming up my inside, for spurt after spurt. This had to be the biggest load of cum ever!

”Fuck man, give it to me! Give me your poz load!”

At the same time, I started my own orgasm, without touching myself. My ass clamped down on Eddie’s cock, milking him for all it was worth, while my dick spewed what was possibly the last neg load I would ever produce all over my chest and face.

When he was done, Eddie collapsed on top of me, panting and lazily kissing me on the lips. He slowly pulled out of me, his cock still, incredibly, hard. I could feel some of his cum leak out of my abused hole and onto the bed spread, despite my trying to keep it in.

Eddie offered his cock to me, and I noticed a slight pink tinge to the cum before I took it into my mouth to clean off.

”Fuck, that was incredible!” I said once I had licked off the last of the cum from his dick.

”I’m glad you enjoyed it, but we aren’t done yet” Eddie said with a smirk. “I need to make sure my gift takes hold...”

And for the rest of the weekend we fucked like rabbits. I must have taken at least 10 loads from him that weekend, and we must have fucked on every surface in the apartment. After that, I never bothered sleeping in my room again, as Eddie and I started dating properly. And six weeks after that initial fuck, I came down with a pretty bad ‘flu. Looks like I got what I wanted...

• Like 33
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 2