"Leaving Neverland"

Cuntboyfur

I stand by the theory that MJ only gave refuge to victims of abuse. I believe he showed them love without sex. 

No I have not seen this but there are such things as ACTORS.

The most telling evidence to me is, with all the perverts  in Hollywood and in Government, the media focused our attention on this lone individual. I BELIEVE THEY DID THIS TO PROTECT THE REAL PERVERTS.  You know they know all the names, right? They knew Rock Hudson, Tab Hunter and James Dean were Gay YEARS AGO right? They knew Leonard diCaprio and Lukas Haas lived together, right? THEY STILL KNOW ALL THE NAMES SO THEY WON’T SLIP UP AND ACCIDENTALLY SHOW THEM WITH A KID AT DISNEY WORLD OR  SOMETHING

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I watched it was well. I also believe the two now men. I think what resinated with me the most was how the boys whole family were groomed by MJ. I was in the same situation growing up and like the boys I didn’t realize until I was much older what it was. I believed it was love too. The only difference is that I am gay and I knew from an early age. I also know now that liking it and being part of the relationship is common with the victims. I didn’t suffer the trauma the the two men have but maybe it’s because I am gay and I was ok with it? Not really sure. I do think it has effected my relationships throughout my life. It may also have been the reason I chased hiv. Because I subconsciously knew that once I was poz I would not be in a relationship with him anymore. I do think this documentary is a must see for everyone.

it was striking to me too how MJ "seduced" the whole family (i think you put that well). 

It also stood out to me that neither of the boys in the documentary are gay.  i grew up in a culture that asserts that this is exactly the type of thing that makes boys into gays, so this was emotionally sort of validating for me to see in that particular way, even though i have known better intellectually for a long time.  It also stood out to me how two faced MJ was with the parents. Around them he was totally charming, but behind their backs he would run them down to their kids. MJ didn't seem gay, but seemed to like boys (and maybe) women, but not men.  His obsession with trying to always look young, he seemed emotionally/developmentally stuck in childhood. He was a very proficient manipulator, he got the boys and their families to love him, but i don't think he had love for them, he just used them to fulfill his needs/wants.

2 hours ago, Cuntboyfury said:

It was heartbreaking when they were replaced by other boys.  It was haunting to see the look on James face during the interview with Oprah.  He looked like he was in shock the entire time.  

i found it interesting that they were completely in love with Michael.  They were very much in an adult like relationship with him (they were lovers).  The first boy (James) went as far as having a wedding ceremony with MJ.  They didn’t think of the sex as abuse only that losing MJ’s complete attention was what broke their hearts.  

These were heterosexual boys who were completely engulfed in a full blown sexual relationship with a man.  It just goes to show that sexuality is fluid and we as humans put labels and restrictions on our behaviors.  When in reality it is not that black and white.  

Moderators:

I am not condoning the sexual abuse here. I am not suggesting that the sex was anything other than illegal and wrong.  

My comments are based on the documentary.  Observations I make are directly linked to what was said by the victims (how they said they felt and reacted).  

In the end these boys (now men) had their lives in ruins because of the relationship they had with MJ.  Even though at the time they did not understand the sex as something wrong or bad it turned out that an adult relationship is too much for children to be engaged in with an adult and is ultimately harmful.  

Jim's eyes, facial expressions haunted me too, he looked like he was a kid again when sharing, he looked vulnerable and delicate. 

I also was profoundly struck by how 'in love' with MJ that they were (and still seemed to be, even as adults who realized they were abused).  i see it as a scar that MJ left. He didn't love them, he used them, but he convinced them that it was "love."   That left an emotional mark on these people that is hard to remove, if it ever can be? There is a cognitive dissonance, because their feelings say one thing, reality says another. 

i think part of what made it all so convincing was that MJ was convinced himself that he loved these people, even though reason could have told him otherwise. 

• Upvote 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I did watch it and found it unnerving. In honesty it's easier to take sexual advantage of straight boys/guys like MJ did as they are FAR less likely to report it having happened. They're embarrassed, ashamed, emasculated. I've known straight guys who were molested and even raped by men who never said anything about it for that very reason. Police don't believe women have been molested or raped; what makes you think they'd take it seriously coming from a boy or a man?!? You're deemed doubly effeminate and unmasculine because you weren't able to fend off the attack.  I've known and met predators like MJ who preyed on boys and guys and they are genuinely scary as fuck. Yet they also seem quite normal in many regards.

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Cuntboyfury said:

Moderators:

I am not condoning the sexual abuse here. I am not suggesting that the sex was anything other than illegal and wrong.  

My comments are based on the documentary.  Observations I make are directly linked to what was said by the victims (how they said they felt and reacted).  

In the end these boys (now men) had their lives in ruins because of the relationship they had with MJ.  Even though at the time they did not understand the sex as something wrong or bad it turned out that an adult relationship is too much for children to be engaged in with an adult and is ultimately harmful.  

What you said it totally cool. It was clear where you are coming from. 

I merged two threads on the topic. Sorry for any confusion. 

• Upvote 1

I watched and have come to the conclusion that Michael Jackson was a child molester.  I like his music but I do not like what he did to those boys.  I place some of the blame on his father Joe who beat him and forced Michael to perform and make money for Joe to pocket.  I also blame Jackson's handlers his maid, driver and others who were basically aiding him in grooming and molesting those boys by not reporting what they later testified that they saw to authorities.

When Wade Robson described Michael trying to penatrate him analy the first and only time I really could empathize with him because it reminded me of my first time only I was with a guy who was just a couple years older than me and I was a teen.  The mothers were also a little too trusting and naive when it came to allowing their sons to sleep in MJ's bedroom.

Guest Cumlaut
14 hours ago, seaguy said:

When Wade Robson described Michael trying to penatrate him analy

Knew I shouldnt have read this thread. Glad i didnt watch the show now
*runs to bathroom to throw up*

i think molester the molested    in other words he was molested as a child by someone  and then continued even know in the back of his mind he knew it was wrong. i also feel its hard to jail or punish someone that was molested as a child or adult for doing it all over again. they need to get help instead. most things good or bad we do in life are taught .

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/6/2019 at 2:25 AM, Pozlover1 said:

Not too get TOO political I hope. Our media is always on the wrong side and never ever tells the truth. Since they “know the names” in Hollywood (and government) why would they make it look like MJ was the only one doing it....I stand by the theory he was the only one NOT doing it.

I'm not comfortable with dismissing what the guys said happened to them as boys.  

I honestly don't know what happened. Theorising about facts without proof is a bit difficult. 

On 3/11/2019 at 4:26 PM, tallslenderguy said:

Besides the obvious, something that i found striking was how the two guys that were interviewed for the documentary are both straight.  i grew up in a religious culture that tried to say gay attraction is a result of stuff like this. Though i long ago learned that being attracted to the same sex is pretty much intrinsic, it was still fascinating to watch.

True. Earlier ideas that abuse can 'change' your sexuality have been proven false. As has - by the way - the theory that children that get molested have a higher chance to become molesters.

On 3/11/2019 at 4:26 PM, tallslenderguy said:

Have you seen it? What did you think and feel from watching it?

I've seen it.

And although the interviews don't prove anything I feel the guys are telling the truth. Gut instinct.

It's sad what they have to cope with as a result. Not being believed seems a very tough thing to deal with. And children shouldn't be touched, they're sacred. 

On 3/12/2019 at 9:16 AM, seaguy said:

The mothers were also a little too trusting and naive when it came to allowing their sons to sleep in MJ's bedroom.

You think..?

Guest Upstateguy518

Wade spent years defending Michael, like during the trial and even after death. It wasn't until years later he finally reversed course and said Michael did indeed abuse him.

Also suspicious enough is that soon after going public, They both filed lawsuits in order to get some $$$. Idk it just seems too shady to me. Not saying Michael is innocent of all wrong doing but these guys come off as money hungry rather than genuine victims.