Taking my first fist

Guest bbffassslut

Guest bbffassslut

The following is generally true to the best I can remember it.

Winter is coming.  It's November and it's getting cold out.  A friend has invited several of us over for  some pnp and fisting fun.  There are 5 of us in total.  We are all older late 40's to late 60's.  Most are bear type though not all.  We are most definitely pervs who like to have fun.  I knew our host and one other person there.  The others were from different parts of the country.  The room was set up with 2 slings, a fuck bench, a massage table, and a big blow up mattress that was as tall as a normal bed and looked to be queen size.

We all partied though one of the group has never slammed before and was open to trying for the first time.  Once we all arrived, I made a call via a friend and was able to get some Tina to come play with us.  Once I picked it up I ended up being the one to prepare everything and would be administering to each person. I suspect this was because I may have had more experience and was more cautious and explained everything as we were making preparations. We all sit down and I talk to each person about there experience with Miss T.  Once I am comfortable with each persons level we discuss how much for each person. 

As a side note I know everyone says to weigh though I am one to normally back fill each point to a specified line.  We stayed with how I normally filled each point but we did some weight measurements as well.  What we found was in general if you back filled to .30 it weighed out to .20.  We tested this out over several different amounts to confirm the general average.

The guy who had slammed I will call "L".  He was a bit short and skinny.  Very experienced in fisting and play as well as smoking and some booty bumps.  We set his backfilled amount to .15  I would generally suggest .10 for a first time but his over all experience with Tina gave me a comfort level to give him a little more.  The host who I will call "M", oldest man there, loved fisting, had magic hands and just an all around warm personalty.  We set his between .20 and .25.  The other local gentleman was an alpha bear, liked being in control.  We set hit to .20 I think.  The 4th gentleman was very experienced and so his level was set to .30.  I set mine to .30 as well.  As I prepared each point I had the person who it belonged to to assist me and confirm each step.  The confirmed the amount of tina in the point.  They confirmed that it was dissolved in the water completely.  They confirmed the vein to use as well.  I insisted on the involvement because it's a lot of responsibility when you are administering it.  

We were now cleaned and prepared.  Everyone was naked and we were in a well lite room, not the play room and had a couple of chairs if anyone needed to sit down after the slam.  I gave the guy with the most experience like mine his .30 first.  I got the vein, confirmed the flash and injected it all with no problems.  He puts the wipe over the area, I pull the point out, strap off and he raises his arm.  Then several hard coughs.  He goes whoa.  I have not coughed like that in a long time.  That is good.  I ask again to make sure he is good.  I then do the host, M next.  He does not cough but says it is really good.

I had did them first to allow L to see several slams before he did his and to confirm he still was up for it otherwise we would make it a booty bump.  He was still good to go.  We found the vein, confirmed the flash and then I started ti inject making sure he was not feeling any pressure or burning etc...  All was well.  When the strap was taken off he coughed probably a good half a dozen or more times.  We took a moment here to make sure he was okay and once the coughing stopped he was.  I then finished the last person and we all went into the play room.  Notice I have not done my slam yet.

"L" gets into one sling and is asking to get some ass play and a fist him.  The other man who's slam was as big as mine took the other sling.  I sit down at the table where toys are and such.  There is enough light so I can do my slam.  I find my self easy to slam for the most part.  I usally don't even need a tie off.

I insert my point and find my vein and confirm the flash.  I have .30 of tina and the water has lifted the level to .50.  I take a cleansing breath and let it out.  I then start to inject myself but in the back of my mind I say don't put it all in.  I leave .10-.13 approximately left of the .50.  I become warm all over.  Metallic taste in my throat.  I get very still.  I have a momentary thought if I am going to get sick.  It passes.  I think I start to rock.  I am pretty sure my cock starts to drip like crazy as it shrivels up and I look like I am 12 or something.  My cock is not big to start with.  It's 5-6 inches and on the thin side.  My balls are certainly much more pronounced though.  "M" turns and asks me if I am okay.  I finally say yes or shake my head.  This slam has hit me really hard.  I just want to be a slut and hole used by anyone who wants to use me.  I have had some good slams but this was better then even my first slam.  Those who slam would understand that in some respects we are chasing that first slam with each new slam.  I at this point, no pun intended, was willing to do anything that anyone would suggest to me if it meant I would get fucked and filled with cum and non stop ass play.  That was what I was right then.

"M" asks me what i want.  I get it out to help me to the fuck bench.  I like the fuck bench more then the sling.  It opens me up and is more comfortable I think.  I become vocal asking to be used and needing fucked etc...  Probability even babbling a little.  This was really strong and I am glad I had the sense not to take it all.  Being last has it's advantages.  You get to see how everyone else reacts.  "M" starts to play with my hole.  I really want him to fuck me but not going to happen right now.  He uses his fingers and then starts using toys.  I ask for larger and or rougher.  At some point I must have said something really pervy which "M" has heard me say but "L" registered it as well.  Somehow it registered that I said something I should not have and was able to not say it again and change directions in my tina addled sex thoughts.

At this point I have no idea how much time has past.  Not a long time but some.  "M" has 4 fingers and even part of his thumb in me but his hand is huge.  I have been fisting for 10 plus years as a top.  I was taught by some very experienced who showed me the right way and such that on them I could almost get to my armpit and I have small hands and long arms.  On the other hand no matter how much I have tried I had never take a fist.  I have taken some very big cocks and toys including the hand grande shaped butt plug that is 10 inches around I think. Never a fist though.  I knew it was all in my head but still.

"M" stopped playing and got up from behind me.  "L' tells me he is there now.  "L"s hands are small like mine.

Next time my fellow slam pervs :)

Guest bbffassslut

At this point I have no idea how much time has past.  Not a long time but some.  "M" has 4 fingers and even part of his thumb in me but his hand is huge.  I have been fisting for 10 plus years as a top.  I was taught by some very experienced who showed me the right way and such that on them I could almost get to my armpit and I have small hands and long arms.  On the other hand no matter how much I have tried I had never take a fist.  I have taken some very big cocks and toys including the hand grande shaped butt plug that is 10 inches around I think. Never a fist though.  I knew it was all in my head but still.

"M" stopped playing and got up from behind me.  "L' tells me he is there now.  "L"s hands are small like mine.

L starts working on my hole.  He is getting me even more worked up then I was.  His hands were doing magic on me.  The pleasure was way over the top.  He starts lubing my hole even more and has worked up to 4 fingers and touching all over inside my hole.  What's not to love.

I want more and ask for it.  He tells me he has curled his thumb in and his hand his just moving in and around just to that point of pressure before the widest part of the hand or fist.  Someone offers me poppers but I say no.  It seems like my ass is moving like crazy as I keep trying for more but I keep stopping at the pressure.  I am not sure if this happened or not.  I think it did.  L is switching hands back and forth to help loosen me up.  I think someone, maybe even me, suggest a small shard might help loosen me up more.  It's fuzzy but I think I remember the feeling of the heat and slight burning irritation as L continues to work on my hole.  I hear his calm voice about just letting it happen and don't try to force it or anything.  I am so wanting to see what is going on and how it looks.  Even if I could have seen my eyes were still wonky so it would have been a blur anyway.  

Some where I find it in me to make some suggestions.  I suggest some rotation holding the widest point of his hand so that the hand was rotating almost 180 back and forth.  I also suggest flexing his fist as he is doing that and rocking his fist as well.  At the same time slight forward pressure but nothing more then that.  I have this fist at the widest point before slipping in, rotating back and forth with pressure, rocking and flexing.  If nothing more happened my pleasure zones are blown.  It felt so good.  I think I may have also been rocking just a little as he pressed forward.  I never felt so stretched and so much pleasure.

I think I forgot all about the fisting itself and was just trying to get all I could from the pleasure.

Then suddenly the most fantastic, exciting, whoa what just happened moment happened.  L's fist slipped inside and it happened so fast and unexpectedly I was caught off guard and  left wondering what happened.  I remember someone, L I think, asking me how I was.  I felt overwhelmed, very full and like time had stopped.  All movement seemed to have stopped as well.  L had stopped moving allowing me to get used to him.  He asked if I was okay and did I want him to remove his fist.  I felt good, very stuffed and also slight panic wondering if it was going to hurt when it came out.

I said no leave it in, I am okay.  Need to get used to this.  I am still overwhelmed.  I start to tentatively move back and forth on his fist and he takes that to also move in me a little.  We keep it nice and slow.  I don't have any idea how long we continued this.  5 minutes? 10 minutes? half and hour?  I was just in the zone while being totally I don't know what.  I can't find the words to describe what this was, what it meant and how good it felt.  I know I asked someone to take a picture but for what ever reason they were unable to.  I wish I had that picture.

At some point I must have asked L how far he was in, possible when I asked about the picture, and he said he was past the wrist and just to the forearm.  At this point he suggest we take a break and I realized yes I needed one as well so I could relax and take in what happened.  At this point a little worry came back because I didn't know how it would be as he withdrew.  L said we would take it nice and slow as he slowly started to back out of me.  I started to feel some pressure as his hand got wider and he stopped there for a moment.  With calm words told me to relax and let it happen.  Not to push or do anything.  As he started to pull back again slightly rotating and such as when he went in, I think I did push a little.  There was pressure, an unexpected rush as his hand was suddenly and quickly removed, and a feeling of total emptiness.  Other then the pressure, everything felt good and then the emptiness of it hit and I was like but I want more.  All these feelings and thoughts and overwhelming joy, and what ever else I was feeling was written all over my face along with some tiredness.  Once I started to relax, my friends all helped me off the fuck bench and to a chair I think though it could have been the bed.  Don't remember for sure.  As I was coming down from this, both the slam and the taking of my first fist, I did start to feel a little "tenderness" I think is the right word.

I relaxed for a bit, did another slam at some point.  May have been the rest of the slam from earlier just to give me a top up.  Kind of wish I had thought to ask M to have given me the rest of it while I had L's fist in me.  Would have been another check off my sex bucket list.

I made sure that I gave L a wonderful fisting later on as well to show my appreciation.  M also showed me how far he had been into me as well.  He had been really really close and his hands are huge.  I know a day or so later M gave me a wonderful full body racking assorgasm that only one other person had ever done.  A guy from Florida that everyone called Doctor Hands or was it Doctor Ass.  I don't remember.

Since then, I have taken more fists in me and it has been a journey.  I have never taken M's fist though I have always wanted to.  I have not yet gotten anyone to the elbow in me but time will tell.

This took place in 2013 I think.  Date doesn't matter.  To this day though the experience, the feelings, the pleasure and the suddenness of it happening surprising everyone even "L" and me will not be forgotten.

I hope you all have enjoyed this experience.  I have tried to explain and describe it the best I could.  To this day "WHOA"

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
5 hours ago, Darksyde said:

I still need to take me first whole fist in and long for a chemming mature top to take me here in Northwest Germany 

This is my story under an old profile 

I am in Israel and ff versatile. Maybe we could figure something out. I have small hands too

Edited by Letsslamnaked

On 1/2/2022 at 4:16 PM, Letsslamnaked said:

This is my story under an old profile 

I am in Israel and ff versatile. Maybe we could figure something out. I have small hands too

Sure, I would love that, if we manage to connect over telegram, [deleted], Twittr or so?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 7:57 AM, Darksyde said:

Sure, I would love that, if we manage to connect over telegram, [deleted], Twittr or so?

Just slammed by horny naked right now