Straight Jock to Tina Whore

PHXariesAZ

You can find more details about what happened before this story begins here

Part 1

Here I am at the downtown Hilton about to knock on the door of room 617 to meet my first ‘client’.  Up until just over a week ago I was chasing pussy and the only partying I knew about involved getting drunk.  As the starting quarterback for my high school's football team I am a very popular and can pretty much hey any girl to swing on my rod.

So, how did I go from a straight jock to a Tina whore?

I’m guessing that it started a couple years ago when I was invited over to a teammate house.  I arrived to find my older brother, Jason, getting fucked.  Every player there took a turn at my brother including me.  After that night I regularly used my brother when I couldn’t find a girl.

Jason and his friends used me as I had used him.  I’m not completely sure why, but I didn't resist what they were doing to me, actually my body seemed to betray me add I recalled I enjoyed every moment as they fucked me and had me sucking dick.

They were giving something they called Tina, forcing me to for from a glass pipe, but when they injected it directly into my vein is when I got hooked on cock and cum.  It’s when I met Steven on a gay hookup site that my life spun out of control.

Unknowingly to me he recorded video of my getting slammed and fucked by multiple men.  He sent me a clip of the video forcing me to meet with him where he gave me a slam and fucked me while forcing me to watch the complete video of me doing drugs b and getting fucked by a number of men.

If I didn’t want the video getting out to my family and friends I was to go to work for him as a prostitute.  He would have me service selected men.  I was to do as the men asked and let them fuck me and thank them for the honor of being their cum dump after they either deposited their cum in my ass or had me swallow their load.

The guy in room 617 was to be my first ever client.  Steven texted me the information along with instructions to was wear gym clothes and pick up a kit before I met the client.  The kit contained an adequate amount of Tina for myself as the client, a glass pipe and the necessary items to self administer a slam.  I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

I heard footsteps, the door opened a little and the man inside said, “Who's there?”

As instructed I replied, “I’m the workout partner you requested Sir.”

The door opened and I quickly entered the room.  I recognize the man as a very well known professional athlete.  I don’t let on I know his real name as he introduced himself, “I’m John and you must by Tyson.”

I shook my head and answered, “Yes sir.”

John then said, “Perfect.  Why don’t you get out of those clothes and get tweeked for me.  I like my boys flying while we fuck.  I want you see you blow clouds, better yet if you can I’d love to watch you slam yourself if you can.”

I took off my sweats to reveal my well formed jock body as I opened my kit.  I pulled out my pipe and a rig and began to make you a slam as I blew clouds for John.  As I began to load the rig with Tina, John said, “I want you to make that slam as strong as you can take.”

I acknowledge his instructions with a “Yes sir.”

I continued to blow clouds as I finished prepping my slam.  John took his clothes off and watched as I applied the tourniquet to my upper arm, found a big vein, swabbed it with alcohol and slid the needle in my arm.  I pulled back just a little as Jason had taught me to show I was in the vein and emptied the contents.  I was glad John asked me to slam, I really needed this bad.

I pulled the tourniquet off and began to cough hard as John moved in to kiss me hard.  I was really flying when John and I got in the bed where he got on his back and pulled me in top of him so I could suck his cock while he ate my ass.  His tongue licked and probed my ass causing me to moan as I took his cock into my throat.

He had a great cock that semi hard was a decent 7” It continued to get hard as I held it deep in my throat.   I felt my ass getting slick with his spit as he informed me, “Make sure you get as much spit on my cock as you can cause that’s all the lube you're gong to get until I breed your jock ass.”

I worked up as much spit as I could and slicked up John’s 8½” cock.  When he finally stopped rimming me I felt the wetness he created in my ass.  He flipped me around as he pushed my legs back and without fanfare sobbed the full length of his cock balls deep in my ass.

The penetration was painful at first but quickly subsided as he made good use of my ass.  John pistoned in and out of my ass bringing me to moan.  After a good 20 to 30 minutes he began to really pound away at my ass, his breathing began to get faster as I felt his cock thicken and grow harder before he grunted and I felt him throb as he filed me his sperm.

With his hard cock still working in and out of my seeded hole John kissed me and said, “That just load number one.  I haven’t fucked a jock line you before.  It’s nice to have a high school quarterback tweaked out on meth to fucking breed."

Edited by drscorpio
Added a link to the original story
  • Like 38
  • Upvote 15
  • Thanks 4

9 hours ago, Bugnutty452 said:

On Tuesday I called out sick. It was really so that I could go play with my fuckbuddy. I went home and got cleaned out. And started messaging anyone who wanted to blow a load. I was so horny, I’m a no cock refused man. Love cock, don’t care who it’s atrached to, love a hard, bare cock in my mouth and ass.  I reached out to a regular guy who I give blow jobs to, straight curious man,I put on my cock ring and went over to his condo, he met me downstairs and we both went up to his place. We got into the room and he got undressed, I like his cock, it’s around 7”, cut and about 6” around, he gets nice and hard every time witought fail and is a multi cummer. He was naked within 2 mins of me getting there. He does not reciprocate, i was there for his use, I needed to pleasure him and work for that load. Started sucking slowly and he’s hard within seconds, I know I was getting him really hot. So I took a sniff of the poppers I brought and then my mouth became juicy and liquid with his cock feverishly pumping down my throat. There was tears and mucus everywhere. He told me wahat a nasty fag I was and pummeled my throat while pulling my hair, he ordered me to get popppered up again. And then proceeded to skull fuck me until he got close, he pulled out and cum all over my face, lips and his belly, I licked it all clean and then proceeded to continue sucking his still dripping cock. I even pushed my tongue into his pee hole and fished out what was left.  I was soaked in sweaty and fluids but he wanted more.. to be continued.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Part 2

John had just unloaded inside me.  I felt his cock throb as his sperm fleet me up.  I felt his jizz as it hit the walls of my ass.  For a briefs moment I forgot how much I enjoyed the feeling of getting fucked and bred,  or maybe it was the slam.  Most likely both I missed.

John’s cock remained hard as he continued to fuck me letting me know the dominance he held overt me.  He paid Steven for the right to use me as his fuck toy to breed for a couple hours.  He kept fucking me, this time he slowed down and made it apparent that he was enjoying his time with my ass.

He kissed me several times as he slowly worked his cock pig and out of my ass.  I couldn’t believe how long John lasted as he spoke for the first time since he unloaded inside my ass, “You have a very fine ass jock boy.  I could fuck your ass all week long.”

I could tell John was getting close to cumming a second time.  His breathing changed and I felt his cock thicken.  I was hungry for a second load as I tightened my ass around his cock.   The expression on John’s face along with the change in the way he we fucking me told me that it was pure pleasure for him as he thrusted into me hard and deep.

With a grunt John said, “For a quarterback you certainly know how to play a tight end.”

I felt the familiar warmth deep inside me as his cock painted my ass with his cum.  His second load was even better than the first load he gave me.  I killed his cock for every drop n as he slowly withdrew his cock from my hungry hole.

He kissed me one last time before saying, “Damn jock boy, you have one hungry hole.  I how you use to travel, cause I’m going to arrange to fly you in to spend a few days with me.  I have a couple friends that would love to meet you.”

I wasn’t sure what to say except to tell him, “I guess you’ll have to talk to Steven about that.”  I really wasn’t sure if Steven would send me in a trip to see John.  After he had fired 2 loads into my ass I wouldn’t mind seeing him again and meeting him fuck my ‘tweaked up, jock ass’ again.

John got up of the bed and as I got dressed in just my shorts and t-shirt I was able to able his athletic body as I knew he admired mine.  I had just finished putting in my shoes when he handed me a $100 bill telling me, “I paid Steven for your services, this is a tip for you.”

I wasn’t sure if I should accept this or not, but knew not to insult then client by refusing the offer and said, “Thank you for this and than you for your cum.”

John kissed me one last time, “I can’t wait to fuck you again.  I promise a lot more cum the next time we meet.  You are better teen Steven told me you would be.”

I left the hotel and sat in my car as I texted Steven that I was done with my work at the Hilton.  I also told him about the $100 tip I received from John.  Steven’s reply kind of surprised me when he texted back, ‘for a jock you’re showing some smarts by taking me about your tip.  All his need to be reported till me and I’ll know how much you get so don’t ever try to hide it.  that’s nice John gave you a tip, you can keep that one’

I knew to rely ‘thank you’

Steven then texted me ‘I know you did good by him when he texted me asking if he can fly you in to spend a few days with him and a few of his friends.  I’ll work out the details with him and will let you know the dates.  I have another client for you to visit   you'll be going to his home to spend the rest of the move with him”

Steven texted me the address and I drove over to his home.  This guy lived in a upscale part of town.  It was a gated community where I knew the homes to go for a over a million dollars.  I pulled up to the gate and the guard approached my car, looked at me, quickly opened the gate and waved me through.

It didn't take long after I drove through the gate to find the house I Steven gave me where the client lives.  I was told to park in the driveway and go to the gate to the back yard.  I found a note for me on the gate telling me I was to strip leaving my clothes neatly folded outside before entering the gate and then I was to make my way to the pool where I would find a blindfold along with  4 leather wrist and ankle cuffs on one of the lounge chairs.  I was to put the blindfold fold on (until the client removed the blindfold) along with the wrist and ankle cuffs and wait.

I was a little nervous about doing as the note instructed, but then I remembered the Steven told me to always do exactly follow the client instructions.  The client will not harm me for far of what Steven will do to them if they did.  Steven assured that he will protect me from the client.  So there I sat there naked waiting for someone to approach me.

I didn’t have to wait long when I sensed someone approach me.  I felt them secure my wrists above my head and my ankle were secured to the foot of the chair.  I was immobilized which in some way turned me on causing my limp, Tina dick to twitch.

I then felt a tourniquet applied to my upper arm and then the coolness of alcohol on my son.  There was a pause that had me wishing I could see this mysterious person administering the slam.  Then I felt the familiar needle stick and began to wonder how big is a slam was this guy giving me when he removed the needle, applied pressure to the injection site, raised my arm over head and removed the tourniquet.

I coughed so hard as the rush hit me hard.  I’m sure this was the strongest slam I'd ever done as I heard a ringing in my ears.  The guy push my head into his from where I quickly opened my mouth and took his considerable sized cock deep into my throat.  I guess he then administered his own slam as I heard him cough and felt his cock begin to leak a steady stream of pre cum.

The guy grabbed my head between his hands and began to face fuck me and every so often he’d bury his cock deep in my throat and hold it there and I would feel it pulse as he dripped his pre cum directly into my stomach.

This went on for a good 15-20 min until I heard his breathing change asking with his deep thrusts.  He finally spoke to me asking, “I’m gong to shoot most of this load directly in your stomach” as he thrusted one last time pushing his cock far into my throat.  I felt his cock expand and pulse as he delivered his load directly to my stomach.

He pulled out as he fired off his last could spurts of cum onto my tongue giving me a taste of his seed.  I had become just as hungry to eat sperm as I was to have it shot directly into my ass.  With the Tina flowing through my body gave me a strong craving for cock and cum.

After he finished giving me his load and I swallowed everything he had fed me he removed my blindfold.  I recognized him from Friday night's party.  He released my arms and legs been helped me to my feet.  I was then led over near the edge of the pool.  I noticed something in the pool deck.

In the concrete opt the pool deck were a couple fasteners which my ankle restraints were attached too sharing my legs wide.  This was a spot close to the house that allowed him to suspend a rope from it that he arched to my wrists.  This forced me to lean slightly forward giving him total access to my ass.

He left me exposed like this for what felt like an eternity.  I sensed him behind me which increased my desire, my need to be touched.  After what felt like hours (but I reality was only minutes) I felt him grab my ass as he moved in to eat my already cum filled ass.

He stopped for a brief moment to say, “Nice, just how I like my boys, full of cum.”

He went back to licking my ass for a couple more minutes before stopping again.  This time when he stopped I felt him push a small rough object into my ass and said, “Not only does cum make the best lube it’s great for dissolving a nice shard of Tina.”

I suddenly felt a burn in my ass as he pushed the piece of Tina as deep as he could into my ass.  I felt my high grow as the Tina dissolved as I experienced my first booty bump.  I felt my client stand up behind me in this restrained positron position as my hole screamed out to be filled.

He teased me with the tip of his cock causing me to try and push back in a attempt to get him inside me, but the position he had me in made that impossible.  He had total control over my getting fucked.  His teasing me drove me crazy to point I begged him, “Please fuck me.  Fuck me hard.  Breed me,  I need your cum.”

I repeated this several this several times and when I thought I wasn’t going to get fucked I felt him grab me by my hips and gave me exactly what I needed when he thrusted his cock balls deep.  I then got the fucking I asked for as he pounded me hard.

He fucked me for a good hour I felt his cock thicken as his place quickened and his breathing changed and he pushed I deep.  As his cock throbbed inside me delivering a fresh load of cum he spoke, “What a great ass you have.  I knew the first time I fucked you that if I had you to myself you’d get fucked all night long.”

He wasn’t lying as he fucked another 2 loads into my ass before he pulled out and put a butt plug in my ass.  He then left me I this precarious position.  I want sure how long I was left like this when he returned.

He gave me either slam just as strong as the first one me gave me.  I coughed out hard as I felt him pull the butt plug from my ass, grab my hips and penetrate my hungry ass.  It felt like he was fucking me harder then he had before.  He gave me 4 more loads before he was done fucking me.

He released my ankles followed by my wrists, and in the position I was in when he released my wrists I couldn’t help from falling into the pool.  The water felt great as I heard him say,     “Great ass you have Jock Boy.”

• Like 24
  • Upvote 20
  • Thanks 1

Part 3

When I climbed out of the pool I was all alone.  There was a towel as beneath the towel I found an envelope with ‘Jock Boy’ written on it.  I dried off and headed for the gate remembering that my clothes were flooded on the outside and with the sun coming to I might be visible in my naked form.  I quickly opened the gate and grabbed my sweat pants quickly pulling them on before anyone might see me.  I grabbed my shoes and shirt and went to my car.

Once inside my car I looked I the envelope to find $500.  Texted Steven to let him know I had finished and they I received another tip.  He texted back instructing me, ‘come directly to my condo’.

I drove over to Steven's place with a raging hard on from whatever that guy injected into my cock.  The movement of my sweat pants accords my cock head drove me crazy as I worked my way through traffic to Steven’s condo.  I parked in the open lot across the street and quickly made my way into the building.

After riding the elevator while trying to hide my hard on I knocked on the door.  Some naked twink answered the door and ushered me inside.  Steven was also naked sitting on the couch blowing clouds.  He had net taken a huge hit from the pipe as he waived me over.

Steven grabbed the twink and gave him a shotgun as I joined him in the couch.  The twink leaned over to me and I accepted a shotgun from him as he grabbed my noticeably hard cock through my sweats.  The twink was horned up and craving cock.

Steven finally spoke, “From what I hear, you’re first night went very well.”  Steven then grabbed his huge, thick cock waving it as if he was telling me to sit my ass down on it, but it was directed at the twink who had a look that was somewhere between fear and excitement.

The twink  slowly climbed up and (with Steven’s directly) slid his ass down on his cock facing me.  When he had the full length inside him Steven handed me a fully loaded rig.  I knew exactly what he needed me to do as he applied the tourniquet to the twink’s arm and held him still while I administered (what I later learned was) his (first) slam.

Like he did with me, Steven unloaded deep in the twink's hole as he coughed it hard.  The twink's expression was similar to the one I saw in the video on my own face as he attempted to process everything was feeling.

After Steven was done with his first load he popped up placing the twink on his hands and knees, then administered his own slam and resumed fucking the twink.  I was close to the twink’s head when Steven told him, “Suck the jock boy's cock.”

That totally surprised me as the twink leaned forward as I slid my sweats off.  The twink was good as he took my hard bone down to the root.  Steven looked at me and said, “I knew you’d need that after your let client.”

The twink was good as he worked my cock with his tongue and throat.  I was surprised at his expertise and stamina as he sucked my cock while Steven loaded his ass with his poz cum.  It made me wonder if that kiss was as dumb as I was or was it the drugs, most likely the drugs.

The thought of Steven knocking this kid up as he had done to me some how had me turned on that when I got close I made sure he was going to eat my load.  I grabbed his head and held it firmly as I unloaded down his throat telling him, “That’s it bitch, swallow my spunk.”

Steven smiled at me, winked and gave me a head signal letting me know that I should leave.  I pulled my sweats up, got up from the couch and headed for the door.  I drove home knowing if be crashing soon.  I got home lucky my parents were at work as headed straight for bed.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 13
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

Part 4

I shortly woke up a few hours waking up before my parents got home.  I needed to go on my daily run since I had not worked out at all let week.  I don’t regret anything I did it had done to be lay week.  Jason helped me discover my true self.  I finally admitted to myself I had buried thoughts I had about guys after seeing what Jason why through.

Now I was free in more ways then one.  Free to enjoy sex another man and free from the fear of HIV since I was exposed to the big multiple times since my older brother first fucked me over a week ago.  The only freedom I didn’t have was in my service to Steven as my pimp.

The idea of serving as a fuck toy for the wealthy men Steven had looked up was rather exciting.  I had a steady supply of Tina, already made $600 I tips and received a great blow job from the twink Steven was fucking.  The only restriction was to be available evenings when Steven needed me to meet with whomever he had for me too meet.

I was on my run I came across Bruce who was our student trainer a couple years back.  This past year he was a freshman at a major college in the state.  His father told me he was working with the athletic department's sports medicine department.  I heard rumors that he was gay so when I saw him out undying of his house I stopped to say hello.

I could tell he was surprised I stopped to talk to him as we chatted about this and that, you know, the usual bull shit about classmates.  I asked him how the girls were at college and could tell by his answer that he was embellishing his experiences.

Bruce asked me how the high school tail was.  I didn’t lie, although I left out some details, when I told him “Lately I’ve discovered an older crowd.”  He smiled as I spoke and I could see this cock twitch.  I invited him to hang out at my place.  I knew his house was one of the new that didn’t have a backyard pool.  He happily accepted my invitation and said “I'll come by tomorrow, say 10?”

I told him, “Right on, That’ll be great.”

When I got back to my house after my run I sent a text to Steven telling him about Bruce and my wanting to corrupt him tomorrow.  Steven replied, ‘sounds investing, what does Bruce look like?’

I sent him Bruce’s description, 19, 5’10”, 135 pounds, slim buddy, and promised to send a picture when he comes over tomorrow.  Steven texted back, ‘he sounds cute….tell you what, been meaning to tell you to shave your pubes off.  with how young you look I know a few guys that would get off on the illusion of you being younger teen your real age’

His text about me shaving my pubes had me stunned.  I remember most of the boys who were at the party Friday night along with most of the guys that fucked me last week had little or no pubic hair.  I figured why not if he was going to let me work on Bruce.

I texted back, ‘i'll shave my pubes’

I then received a video call from Steven.  He wanted to watch me shaving my pubes.  I shaved my cock and what little hair I had around my ass.  Steven commented, “Nice, I like the look.  Don’t forget under your arms too.”

I followed his direction and shaved under my arms listening to Steven telling me what a hot jock ass I had and what a great fucking my ass gave.  My pubes were all gone and Steven gave me the all clear to make a move I Bruce with one more condition, but wanted me to live stream the action for him to watch.  I had no problem with that, in fact the thought of Steven watching us turned me on.

I woke the next morning excited at Bruce coming over to hangout.  I threw on a pair of maternal shorts and went downstairs .  I saw my parents who didn’t say a word about the other night and ate breakfast.  I took a quick shower and went out by the pool.  I had my tablet set up so that it wound capture all the action by the pool.

Like clockwork Bruce showed up at 10 am.  He had on a pair of board shorts and a tank top.  I asked if he’d like something drink.  He just nodded his head.  I told him, “Have a seat and relax while I go grab drinks.”

I fixed a couple Cokes with GHB, putting a larger dose in Bruce’s drink and added a splash of rum and some Tina.  I took the drinks out and handed Bruce his spiked cola.  I you a could good hefty swigs from my drink and sad down.  We chatted some as  Bruce nervously gulped his drink.  Before he knew it, he had finished off his drink and asked for another one.

I finished mine off and headed inside to fix a could more.  This time I fixed Bruce the same as I did with his first drink although I put in more Tina.  I could see the sweat start to form on his forehead and knew the Tina was working.

I took a gulp of my drink and commented, “It’s starting to get pretty hot.  I think I’m going to get in the pool.”

I quickly dropped my shorts and jumped into the cold water buck ass naked.  When I came back to the surface and looked up at Bruce who had a semi shocked look on his face.  I wasn’t stud if his shocked look beats he couldn't believing I was skinny dipping or the fact that he caught a glimpse of my hard cock when I dropped my shorts.

I watched him take a couple big sips of his drink like he was trying to get courage from the alcohol in his drink.  The courage that came from his drink was in the form of G and T.  Seeing the glassy looks I his eyes, his pupils growing larger with the increase in the sweat I knew the drugs were flowing and would cloud his judgement.

Looking up at him with a big smile I asked him, “Are you going to stand there or join me?”

I think he was trying to decide if he should take his board shorts off.  I knew what I said too him next would help me get him where I wanted him to be of I was to corrupt him further.  “Dude it’s just us.  I skinny dip all the time when my parents aren’t around.  It’s cool with me either way.  You can swim with your board shorts on or you can take them off.  That’s up to you as long as you get your ass in the pool.”

Without hesitation Bruce pulled the tie in his board shorts and dropped them to the pool deck and jumped in the water.  When he finally came back up I smile at him and said, “Nice choice.”

Bruce smiled at me and I could see the wheels spinning as he tried to think of what to say to me.  I caught his eyes drift down trying to make it my still hard cock.  When his eyes came back up to meet my gaze and the shit rang grin on my face.  He quickly matched my grin as I silently moved closer to him.

I knew he was turned on when the tips of our hard cocks touched right before we leaned in towards each other and kissed.  He was great kisser as our tongues dualed  in and out of each other’s mouths.  I knew we were both on the same wave length when we almost simultaneously reached for each other’s hard cocks.

After we stopped kissing I suggested, “Why don’t we take this to my bedroom.”  I had a camera hidden in my bedroom to capture the action there as well.

Wet picked up some new double I the way to my bedroom (Bruce's was pre spiked with G and T).  Bruce had already finished his drink when we got to my bedroom and dropped to his knees taking him cock down to the root.  Damn, he was a good cock sucker, I was hoping he’d turn out to be a good bottom.

After Bruce had been bobbing up and when in my cock for about 5 minutes I figured it was time to take things up a notch.  I reached for my pipe that I had already loaded with an ample amount of Tina, lit my torch and heated the bowl.

Bruce let my hard cock slip from his mouth as looked up at me and asked, “You smoking weed?”

As I blew out the white smoke from my lungs I replied, “No something better.”

He stood up with a curious look in his eye.  I knew his inhibitions were definitely lowered by the glassy look I his eyes from the G and T he had consumed I his drink.  His pupils were very dilated and glassy.  I knew he was G'ed out.

So I want surprised when he asked,  “Can I try it?”

The burn was still warm as I heated it for another hit when he asked me if he could try the pipe.  I shook my head yes as I took a second hit completely filling my lungs.  Bruce the reached for the pipe, but instead I leaned in to kiss him.  He seemed to understand what I was thinking as he emptied the air from his. Lungs in time to take the sole from my lungs.  He room as much as he sounds as only a little bit escaped or lip lock.  The shotgun turned into a passionate kiss as I let him edge my north with his tongue.

When we finally stopped kissing Bruce blew out an impressive cloud and I asked him, “How about another one, but this time you hit the pipe and shotgun it to me.”

I explained how to heat the bowl so not to burn what’s I the bowl and to slowly inhale.  Bruce did exactly as I instructed.  He leaned: and we locked lips as before and I inhaled the smoke from his lungs.  This time when we kissed my tongue probed his mouth.

I had Bruce sit down on my bed.  It was my turn to suck cock while Bruce hit the pipe.  He let out a site moan as I began to guide him a good job.  While I worked his cock with my oral skills he hit the pipe 5 times.  In between his hits he softly moaned letting me know he was ready for more.

I lifted his legs and moved down to his taint licking my way towards his hole.  I paused to admire the hairless, pink pucker I was ready to introduce to the joy of bareback sex.  I waited until he blew out his latest hit of Tina.  By my count he had just sucked in his sixth lung full of Tina to go with what he had in hits 3 drinks.

I was kissing the areas around the hole, taint, inner thighs and his butt crack.  Once be exhaled a huge cloud I dove my tongue into his pink pucker.  Three soft moans changed into deeper and louder moans as I probed his hole with my tongue.

Bruce's hole opened up altering my tongue you penetrate in further.  It was easy to tell that his hole was hungry and eager to be filled ass I felt it trying to suck my tongue inside.  I tongued as deep as possible while Bruce ran both of his hand through my hair.

Anytime I would slightly pull back to get the air Bruce used the hands on my head to pull me back into his ass.  I knew he was you’re duty the pickings and flashed a pre arranged signal for Steven to know that soon Bruce was going to get fucked.

I pulled out a bottle of Tina laced lube Steven provided and a good size rock of Tina.  I began to alternate between fingering and licking his hungry hole.  All this stimulation was driving Bruce crazy as his moaning few louder and he sees moving his ass around.

As I worked more of the Tina laced lube into Bruce’s hole he complained, “They burns a little.”

I took the opportunity of this distraction to slip the rock of Tina into his ass and answered him, “Yeah I’m using a warning lube.  You every had your hope played with before like this?”

As I pushed the rock as deep as I possibly could into his ass I also kissed and listed his home and the areas around his home to keep him distracted from the new burn he was about to feel.

Bruce’s complaint continued as he says, “Ouch! Now that’s really burning.”

Quickly his complaints turned it is soft moans which turned hungry loud moans as he began to buck back against my hand as I continued to finger fuck.  I stood up from where I had been on my knees feasting on his hairless ass, looked down at Bruce.  He was ready to be fucked.

I pulled my fingers out of his hungry hole to hear a whimper of disappointment from Bruce.  I picked up his legs and rotated him still his head was on the pillow.  I put his calves on my shoulders and teased him with the tip of my rock hard 8”cock.  Every time  I would brush the trip up against his hole Bruce would try and push back I an attempt to get me inside him.

I leaned down, gave him a deep passionate kiss before I told him, “I am going to fuck you so good and breed that cute trainer ass.”

Bruce looked at me as I got my cock ready to penetrate him and said, “I only play safe.”

I answered him, “You used to play safe.”  The pushed ¾ of my cock in one thrust.  He looked as if he was trying too process what I had just said to him as I pulled back and half way thrusted all of my cock into his ass.

• Like 28
  • Upvote 21
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Part 5

With Tina doesn’t through his body, coding his mind and taking his thoughts to sleazier places I exposed Bruce to his first raw fuck.  The expression on his face was a mixture of pure joy from the pleasure he was receiving and worry knowing that he was putting himself at risk with this raw fuck.

The deep, sexual moans that he made with every thrust of my cock told me the pleasure side of the internal argument was winning.  The entire situation with Bruce had me so turned on my cock deemed you grow harder.

The entire situation with Bruce, the way his body responded to my touch, my cock invading his hole, the look in his eye as I bottomed out my cock deep in his hole weigh dry thrust had me so turned on.  I’m sure as Bruce looked up at me he saw a jock who was tenderly giving him what he needed,  and (more importantly) something extra that he didn’t know he needed.

My cock had already started to drop a steady supply of pre cum that I hoped would stay to change him forever.  Although I had yet to sero-convert I knew my body was probably already fling up with the virus.  The thought of all that cum I took over the week was filled with enough of the bug there was no way I was going to escape it grasp.

From the moment I was first fucked and Jason unloaded inside me I started to feel a change inside me.  Not just the fact I discover the pleasure of gay sex, or the connection of bare skin on bare skin, or the intimacy of a man injecting his load directly into my body.  My mind began to go to a sleazy place of what I wanted to do with man.      How I wanted to please him in so many ways.

But right know, this was for me, my fucking Bruce was for my pleasure.  Yes Bruce was I the receiving end of a nice cock bringing him to heights of pleasure as the drugs took him to a place (like me) he’d want to return to again and again.  I was going to show him the way and Steven was thing to take him there.

I began to feel my balls tingle and I began to fuck with more ferocity.  Cum began to ooze in a steady stream from Bruce's limp Tina dick I was approaching my impending orgasm.  I learned down allowing or two foreheads to touch.  I looked into his eyes directly into his soul.  We spoke to each other without saying a word.

Bruce knew he was about to be his first ever breeding from his first every raw fuck.  I have him a quick nod of my head as I one I was about to blow my load inside him any second.  Bruce nodded back  acknowledging what was about to happen between us.

I couldn’t hold back any longer add let loose with a giant roar, “FUCK!!  I’M CUMMING BRO.  I’M FUCKING BREEDING YOUR ASS!!!!”

The look on Bruce's far was a combination of fear and contentment.  I slowly worked my cock inside Bruce’s well bred ass while I was hang ready for round two.  Bruce’s expression changed to me of cock as I began to fuck him did a second time.  I knew I had taken him to a whole new level after my third lead.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 2