Straight Jock to Tina Whore

PHXariesAZ

• 1 month later...

Part 6

Just after I had just deposited my third load of cum inside Bruce I collapsed on top of him as I tried to catch my breath.  As we both lay there on my bed I looked into the camera I had hidden in my bedroom knowing Steven was watching as smiled.

The next part of Bruce’s corruption was about to be put into motion.  Almost on cue my phone rang.  I knew it would be Steven and one exactly what to say to her this chic to the next step.  As I continued to feed Bruce smoke from my pipe I answered, “Hi mom…………..I’m sorry to hear you’re not feeling well………..ok…………I may not be here when you get home……………..bye.”

I looked at Bruce just as he was taking his 6th hit from the pipe and said, Mom will be home in about 20 minutes, she’s got a migraine.  If you want to keep the party going I have a friend that is always open to having guys over.”

Bruce blew out a huge cloud with an enthusiastic “Yes, let’s go.”

We grabbed our clothes from by the pool and I drove us let to Steven's condo.  Not much was said as we drove over to Steven's except Bruce telling me “That's only the third time I've bottomed but it's the first time it didn’t hurt like hell.”

I knew it was risky, but I told Bruce, “Keep hitting that pipe bro, you’ll need that for my friend Steven.”

We arrived at Steven's building, went up to his floor and, like the first time I came here, the for was unlocked. Like that first I met him he was sitting on the couch naked with his hard cock pointing up.  Bruce’s eyes were transfixed on Steven's massive cock leaving me to think if he was wondering how it was going to for inside him or was he thinking that he couldn’t wait to get that massive cock inside his hungry hole.

Steven held up a full rig and told Bruce, “Not to worry my new pig, this will help you discover your hidden talents.  Now strip and get ready to go into the stratosphere.”

Bruce was so high from the smoking he did on the drive over to Steven's to understand everything Steven had said to him when he quickly removed he board shorts and t-shirt.  I’m pretty sir Bruce was clueless as Steven tied off his arm and quickly administer three entire slam.

As Steven pushed the plunger I could tell that the slam was very thick meaning that it was very concentrated.  When he released the tourniquet I Bruce was going to be seriously fucking high.  He coughed so hard Steven had no problem getting him to sit his ass down on to his cock.

Steven began fucking Bruce while he was still coughing and trying too figure out what was going on as he was experiencing his first rush.   I could tell when Steven delivered his first load as he picked up the second point on the table next to him.  I noticed a third prepared point which Steven indicated I should use letting me know me has friends over.

I picked up the point and slammed myself just as a few guys joined us in the living room.  As I coughed out I noticed that Steven had Bruce on all fours so that he could suck cock while getting fucked.  I knew what was expected as I took a cock down my throat while another guy rimmed my ass.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

This a very hot story spoilt by bad spelling and grammar which is not apparent in this author's other stories. The story is not being spellchecked, pre-read,  or is the victim of predictive speech software. What a pity it is an awkward read.

Part 7

The fuck I received was a reward for bringing Bruce over.  Bruce was getting fucked more intensely them I had ever been.  I kept hearing him meeting referred to as a ‘pig’ and I had a good idea what that meant.  It meant that Bruce was going to be changed from this innocent gay boi into a dirty fuck toy.  He was going to learn how to do all sorts of extreme things that I'd never me asked to do.

As the day progressed I thought I saw Bruce being forced to drink a guys piss straight from his dick.  He also was double fucked numerous times as well as having his of all shapes and sizes shoved up his ass.  It was also at this point I started to feel not that great as Steven finally took his turn at my ass.

It had been almost a week since Steven had last fucked me.  I really liked getting Steven’s horse cock plunging deep inside me and especially loved it when he would breed me over and over again.  This time as he filed me with his poz load he looked into my eyes and could tell I was not feeling well.

Steven wouldn’t let anyone else fuck me after he was done breeding me and sent me home to bed trekking me, “Looks like my little high price whore has finally got the fuck flu.  You are to call me when your feeling better and ready to fuck.  I have a number of people who will want your high viral load cum once you are done sero converting.”

After the week with my older brother and now my time working as Steven's whore I learned that I was exposed to HIV and knew I was expected to become HIV+.  As I drove home the thought that what coursed through my brother’s veins, and her possibly Steven’s veins, was at this very moment changing my body from a clean cut jock into a positive whore had my dick hard as a rock.

When I got home I climbed into bed with the cum I got at Steven's still stewing inside my ass.  I called Jason to tell him all about Bruce and my fuck flu.  Steven was excited for me and let me know he was in his way to Steven's to help with training Bruce to be a pig.

I spent the weekend in bed and all the time I was horny as fuck, I must have jerked my cock half a dozed times a day.  On Tuesday I was starting to feel a little better when Bruce surprised me by coming into my room after my parents had left for work.  They had let him in as they left the house.

He told me that he spent 2 days doing with a could days over the past weekend at Steven's and enjoyed every thing he did with Steven and his friends.  Bruce added, “Thank you for introducing me to Tina and Steven.  I now work for him with a select group.”

I knew that Steven was looking for a new boy to pick for one that recently…… let’s just say ‘he left’.  This boy was an extreme leather boy who was into BDSM and a particular client paid Steven a large sum of cash for the boy’s ass on a permanent basis.  Steven told me about this when I mentioned Bruce to him and the plan to corrupt him was hatched.  Steven said he can turn any boy into a leather pig, even one as straight laced as Bruce was with Miss Tina.  Tina is what turned me from a straight jock into a Tina whore.

Steven selling this boy made me wonder if he'd ever sell me to someone.  He told me, “I can make more money on my ass with the high price clientele I was going to service then he made selling this boy off.  I need another boy to fill the role and with Tina I’m going to turn Bruce into a leather pig.”

As I sat up in bed with my sheets barely covering my raging hard cock, Bruce asked me “Do you have any Tina, I could use a hit.”  Bruce licked his lips as he stared at my hard cock that was very noticeable through my sheets.

I Reached into the table next to my bed as Bruce quickly stripped as i pulled out my kit.  Bruce quickly began to suck my cock as I pulled out my pipe.  He paused his cock sucking to ask me, “Got any points, I’d prefer to slam if you know how.”

I put the pipe on the table next to my bed and pulled out 2 fresh new rigs asking Bruce, “How many times did you slam while at Steven’s?”

Bruce surprised me when he answered, “If I remember correctly I was given a slam every 2 hours so I’d have to say at least 18.”

I know the week that my bro hey me high I may have been slammed a total of 18 over the week.  Although, when I met Steven for the first time I was slammed over half a dozen times.  I remember being slammed 3 times during the 9 hours I was at his place and at the party that night I received 4 maybe 5 slams.

I had both slams ready when Bruce lubed up my rock hard cock and slid his ass down on it ready to ride my cock right after I administer his slam.  I applied the tourniquet, you’d a good vein and gave him his slam.  After I removed the tourniquet and he began to cough I realized why Steven enjoys slamming guys when they are in his cock.

I quickly administered my own slam and as I coughed out Bruce began to work his ass I my cock.  I could tell he had learned a few things in his time with Steven.  He quickly brought me to my first orgasm (from fucking) in days.  After he milked that load of me he continued to river my cock until he got a second load from me and speaking for the first time “Fuck yeah, give me that dirty cum.”

I wasn’t sure if he knew what he said and what it meant or if he was parroting what he had heard woke at Steven's.  I knew that there was a lot of poz talk going on with Bruce, but I wasn’t sure if he knew the meaning.

After I dumped that second load I took control of fucking him.  I pushed him over telling him “Get on your hands and knees bitch.”

He quickly complied as I mounted his ass, pushed his upper back down to the mattress so that his back arched and giving me the best access to his hole.  I then proceeded to pound the hell out of him occasionally slapping his ass I the process.

Bruce then answered my internal questioning when he said, “Fuck yeah, give me that poz cock.”

Bruce then let me know that Steven told him to come over and check on me and if possible you get high with me and get me to need his ass with my poz cum.  Bruce’s conversion to pig was so complete I even tied him up and fucked a could more loads into him before we you a break for a swim.

During the swim break I texted Steven, ‘bruce came over, planted several poz loads into his neg ass’

He replied, ‘sounds good, have several special jobs for you this weekend’

I asked ‘special jobs?’

To which he answered, ‘yes special, they are guys that are looking to becum poz and with your growing viral load you’re the prefect person to convert them……I want to use this for a while until I put you on meds’

My answer was short and simple, ‘cool'

The idea of converting willing guys had me turned on and hard again.  Bruce noticed my rock hard cock and without saying a word we went back to my room for a could more slams and my breeding him.  He took 4 more loads from me before my parents got home and he left.

Before he left me asked “Can I come over later in the week for more of your cum?’

Knowing I’d need to save my poz juice for the weekend’s paying customers I had to tell him “No.”

It was agonizing trying not to cum the rest of the week, but when I finally got to Friday and the first client I was ready.

Friday morning Steven texted me to stop by his place at 2 pm.    I was to pick up supplies before I headed over to my first client of the weekend.  I was to party with all of the clients and was told that 3 of then would be partying for their first time.  Steven would give me instructor before I met each client.

I got up Steven’s he had prepared points for me.  Each at was in a bag with a number of it.  The instructions were simple, Steven would tell me which bag was for use with each client and the point with the red mark was for my use.

He gave me the first clients address telling me, “You will be told by the client what to do when you get there and you are to follow his instructions without question, understood?”

I answered him as I only knew how, “Yes sir, I will do as he tells me.”

I was given the address and told that I had to be there exactly at 3 pm.  I had just enough time to drive over to the guy’s house.  I parked in the driveway as instructed and went to the back door.  I was to meet myself in and I’d find the client in the bedroom I the left at the end off the hall.

I walked in to find a teen aged boy, probably my about 18, tied up with his hand tied to the head board of the bed and his feet tired up to his arms with his hole exposed and gagged..  As I looked the boy over we were joined by an older man.

As we walked closer to the bed the man told me, “This is my faggot son.  He came out to me last week.  I want you to slam him up and you’re to tell him every time you need his neg ass that you’re dumpinga dirty load of poz cum inside his ass.” 

I now knew why Steven didn’t give me a lot of details, not that I want cared about the situation, actually the idea of giving this kid his very first slam then fucking him full of poz cum had me already rock hard.  I decided I’d start to fuck him then slam him up with my cock inside his neg cunt and then I’d slam myself.

The bag for this client had 3 points in it, one for me and 2 for the kid.  I was to be here about 2½ hours so I figured the kid would get the second slam about an hour later.  I stripped and climbed on the bed, applied a little amount of lube on the boy’s hole and slid my cock in an the way.

I could see a sign of discomfort as I penetrated the boy as I asked him, “First time getting fucked?”

With the gag in his mouth he answered the only way he could by nodding ‘Yes’.  The thought that I was the first guy to get inside this boys ass had my cock get even harder as I could tell I was what doing my poz pre cum inside his neg hole.  I skillfully applied the tourniquet you guys arm and found a nice plump vein telling the boy, “You better keep still so that you don’t get hurt.”

I then slid the needle home, registered the familiar red flash then emptied the contents giving this boy his very first slam.  I quickly administered my own then pulled both tourniquets simultaneously.  The boy went into a huge coughing fit b only matched by my own coupe of coughs.  As he coughed I vent his ass spasm as I began to fuck him.  His ass was nice, warm and tight as I returned my cock in and out of his hungry hole.

I could tell he was moaning as I was fucking him which caused his father to remove his gag.  The first thing his said was, “Fuck yeah, fuck me.”

I was turned on by his naivety as I fucked him.  He had no clue that he was getting fucked by a poz top, but he was about to learn his fate.  As I got closer to breeding him for the first time I spoke to him, “You like that cock fucking you?”

He answered, “Fuck yeah, keep fucking me.  Please don’t stop.”

I then told him, “Trust me bitch, I ain’t gonna stop until I’ve fled you with enough of my cum.  I’m gonna bed your ass again and again.  In fact, I’m about to bed your ass.  You want my cum don’t you?”

I could tell he was trying to process what I had just told him when he asked me “You’re not really a condom?”

My answer was silent as I was about to blow my poz load deep inside the boy’s ass as I shook my head ‘No'.

I could see the panic in his eyes as he tried to push my cock out with his ass muscles and squirmed beneath me as I began to shoot.  And as his father wanted me I looked at the boy and let him know, “Fuck yeah, take my dirty load bitch.  I’m dumping my HIV positive cum deep inside you boy.  I now own your ass bitch.”

I kept on fucking him as he began to cry.  It had only been about 40 minutes since I first slammed him, but I figured he was ready for the second one.  So as I held my cock deep inside his cum filled hole I applied n the tourniquet to his arm and when the same instructions as before for him not to move, I have him his second slam.

When I removed the tourniquet me went into a coughing fit that was bigger then his first.  I could tell by the expression on his face along with his hard coughing that this slam was much stronger then his first one.  It felt great on my cock as I continued to fuck him as he only could moan in pleasure.

Between the kids ass convulsing with his coughing, the fact I took his cherry and had given him his first raw fuck and breeding had me ready to dump load number 2.  Of course I let him know “Bitch you have me so turned on.  You’re gonna feet a second charged load out of me.  Fuck here is cums bitch.”

I slammed my cock I as deep as I could and knew he cloud feel me shooting my load.  Unlike the first time I filled his ass he seemed to be wanting my cum now.  The Tina mass changed his mind set at me looked up at me and said “Fuck me, breed me, fill me with your cum.”

I replied to him “If my bitch wanting my dirty cum?  Is my bitch wanting me to poz his neg ass?”

The kid shook his head ‘Yes’ as I continued to fuck him.  By the time I dress due I gave him 5 loads of poz cum and for the last 30 to 45 minutes his father untied him.  He was so wanting to have the crumb in his ass that his father had ads placed on a few strategic hook-up sites and had a few guys lined up to breed his boy for a price.  He was turning his son into his personal whore, one that he told me I could need anytime.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 2

Part 8

I texted Steven when I got in my car letting him know ‘the client was very satisfied and I had the task was completed'.  Steven texted me ‘right on, here’s your next client’ as he sent me the address and which set of points I was to use.

The next guy was a bug chasing jock (my type).  He was early to mid 20's, nice muscular build.  He had a great cock, not that he’d get to use it.  He was an avid partier when never slammed before.  But if was brought to be pozzed he wanted too be slammed.

We chatted a little bit when I arrived as I pulled out his point.    I leaned that he was more of a top and that he has always been turned on by pozzing stories.  He also has a cute twink who didn’t just want to be fucked by him, the twink wants the jock to breed his ass.  The twink never asked the jock if he was poz or neg.  He learned that the twink had never used a condom when fucking.

So he started to think about fucking the kid bareback and breed ass.  Then his thoughts slipped yup sleazier thoughts of pumping him full of poz cum which turned him on beyond belief.  He knew he was ready to take the final plunge and become poz himself.  Use coughed that Tina would help him take that final step and not turn back.

There were 4 points for him since he was slamming for the first time.  The important factor Steven taught me about slamming is that you can always slam more, you can’t slam less.  I was to administer one slam and after 5 to 10 minutes then I would see how the client was doing and would then determined if he was to get another one until he was sufficiently cock crazy.  Basically I was to get him to the point of having T-dick.

I could see that he was a little nervous as I got everything ready.  I had him lay back and relax as I got him some Gatorade to drink.  Steven’s instructions had me dose the Gatorade with some GHB is he showed any apprehension.  The downed the Gatorade quickly and as the G took effect the jock seemed to know that he had been dosed saying to me, “You put G in my Gatorade.”

I answered him, “Yes, I am just flowing Steven’s instructions.  He knew you might need it to help get you where you really want to be.”

He then told me, “Thanks.  You know Steven offered to poz me, but since I rarely bottom I wasn’t going to let his horse cock wreck my hole.”

I looked at him and as I applied the tourniquet said to him “I think you’re ready you be slammed.”

As I swabbed his arm and readied to skip the needle into his vein he answered “Yeah I am ready.”

I skillfully hit the big, juicy vein and after getting the red flash emptied the first point into the jock.  After I pulled the tourniquet he coughed a little and I knew right away he was going to need more.  I was just going to give him the second slam butt he kept telling me to give him 2 more.  We quick texted Steven and the jock pled his case.  Steven told me to give him 2 more points.

After I administer both points he coughed out hard as his hard dick went a little soft.  I made note of the amount me has slammed knowing how much the jock could do make T-dick right get him as I administer the fourth slam which, in combination with the G he drank, turned the jock into a cum dump.

Over the next 8 hours I proceeded to fill his neg jock ass with my poz cum.  I roughly used a dildo to work those loads in deep and help insure the pozzing process.  I also inserted a butt plug before I left to keep the loaded inside him while putting a pair a locking charity shorts so he couldn’t remove the but plug.  I was to come back by Saturday night to breed him some more.

The next client was a simple party-n-play fuck.  The guy was a bug chaser who was tired of not getting converted after 6 years of barebacking.  The last client before he had to go back over to the jocks was  a partier who wanted to get his conservative, straight laced, neg boyfriend to party for the very first time along with pozzing his ass.

They had talked about him trying Tina for the first time and him converting only to have him back out.  The client was determined to finally make it all happen.  The apartment door was left open for me to get in.  I would find the client fucking his boyfriend who was to be slammed and pozzed.  Once in the bedroom the client would good his boyfriend down while I administered the slam.  Then the two of us would tag team his neg ass filling him with poz loads.

As I was about to walk into the bedroom I could hear the neg boyfriend say something about hearing someone in the apartment.  By the time I entered that bedroom the client had the boyfriend pinned to the mattress as I quick applied the tourniquet and before he knee what was happening the neg boyfriend was coughing out hard.

It was apparent that they were about to fuck since the client had a condom on his cock. He quickly pulled the condom off as his boyfriend rode his first rush.  He then administered his slam and proceeded to fuck and breed his boyfriend.  When it was my turn the client told his neg boyfriend “The guy fucking you just recently converted HIV+ and between me and him breeding you're sure to convert.”

I was about to dump my first load inside his neg ass when he surprisingly answered, “Thank you for helping me experience Tina and making a take raw cock.”

This was a quick job as I dumped 2 poz loads into his ass and left after double fucking him, but I had to get back to the jock and remove the butt plug and dump some more of cum into his ass.   It wasn't easy to get the plug out of his ass but with some lube, effort and a nice slam the plug came out.  He had absorbed the cum I had dumped inside him the night before.

For tonight the jock asked that I get a few poz tops to help breed him.  His only stipulation was not to have anyone over 7” to 8” fuck him.  It was decided to get a hotel room for the night.  I had placed ads on BBRT and Craig’s List and was going to have him pick out the guys he wanted to have fuck him.  He opened his laptop, I logged into BBRT and the email I had set up the  Craig’s List ad.  Had him get on all fours and I slowly fucked him while he looked through the replies.

He set it up for 6 guys to come by the hotel room while I made sure that the guys coming over were the righT Type.  As we waited for our visitors to arrive I made sure there was a well packed pipe and bong along with clean pints and Gatorade to take GHB with.  I had our slams ready to go and convinced the jock to let me slam him as he let the next guy fuck him.  I told him we’d have the guy lay on his back so that jock could mount him.. The jock was down to try only if he coughed fuck me at the end of the night.

The first got showed up was a college frat boy type who quickly started smoking.  He was also down for getting his dick inside the jock’s ass as I slammed him only if I could administer a slam for him.  I mixed the slams and our visiting top laid down, the jock slowly worked his tight ass slowly down the guy’s 7½” cock.

There was still about ½” to ¾” left when I gave the jock his slam flowed by the visiting top.  As they both coughed out I saw the rest of that cock disappear as the jock proceeded to fuck himself as the top laid back enjoying the rush.  A few minutes later the top began to fuck him below as the two began to get a nice rhythm going.  I stood up letting the jock suck my cock.

Soon we are joined by a couple more tops.  It of the 6 the were invited only 4 showed up.  Each one partying up and fucking a load or two (or four) pinto the jock's neg ass.  He took a dozen loads that night and when we were left just the two of us I fixed is a couple more slams, had him lay on his back as I straddled him felt his 8” cock balls deep in my ass then administered his slam.  While he coughed or I quickly did my own slam and then let him fuck me.  He turned out to be a great top and rushed me for a good 2 hours before we quit.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 1