Straight Jock to Tina Whore

PHXariesAZ

Part 9

I had a few more ‘pozzing’ sessions over the week.  Steven even had me come over to a hotel room where he had twink meet him.  Steven told me it was the twink's 18th birthday and he was looking to get fucked his the first time.  What the kid didn’t expect was that he was going to hey this ass fucked full of cum.

When I arrived I found the kid was tied up with a butt plug in his ass.  Steven told me “I need you to add your cum to what I’ve already deposited.”

I asked “Did he meet Tina?”

Steven held up a pipe and answered “It was a little cloudy when we started.”

I then commented, “I figured you’d play darts with him.”

Steven laughed and said “I would have, but I needed help.  And I figured with your assistance we can convert him.”

I started to strip as I noticed how young he looked.  He had no pubic hair.  I had to ask Steven “Are you sure he's 18?”

Steven answered “Yes.  I had him bring his birth certificate.”  He showed me the kids burn certificate.

I learned that the twink lived a couple hours away and that his father was a minister or reverend, something like that and the doesn’t know that the twink came here to hook up.  Steven planned to mid the kid through the weekend getting him addicted to raw cock, cum and Tina.  It was time to give him a proper introduction to miss Tina.

Steven was going to administer the kid's first slam as I administer my own slam at the same time.  The kid’s slam was very strong as he coughed out hard.  I started to fuck him before he died coughing as Steven released the kid’s restraints as he said “Knock him up.  Get him pregnant.”

The kids had no clue as I started to fuck him.  By the time I had deposited me third dirty load of cum and he had had a second slam he was asking me to get him pregnant.  When I left, Steven was giving him a third slam as he fucked him some more.

At this point the kid was asking for another slam and Steven was telling him “You are now my bitch.  Your ass belongs to me.”

Steven held up the twink's phone showing a video clips of him sucking cock, getting fucked, smoking from a pipe and getting slammed.  He told the kid “I sent these to anyone in your contact list along with this message, ‘I can no longer lie to any of you.  I am a gay drug addict.  I have left home for good.’  Everyone you know back home know what you've become, Tina whore.  You will do as I say or I’ll just seen your ass to the highest bidder and you’ll have be heard from again.

The kid was starting to cry as I was walking out the door.  The kid came around quickly as he became one of Steven’s working boys.  Steven had his pubic hair permanently removed as it made him look really young and rented his ass out to perverted that liked to think he was 13 or 14  even though he was actually 18.

On Friday I received a text from Steven.  I was to be the guest of honor for the weekend at a special party.  The group were alumni from a major college.  One of the schools that was heavily recruiting me to play football.  I arrived at the local hotel meeting Steven I the lobby.

He told me “These are really good friends of mine you should meet since you’ll be playing college football there.”

I let Steven know “l hadn’t decided where I was going to play football.”

Steven looked at me and didn’t say a word.  His stare said enough.  I knew that I was going to commit the play football there and that I’d be getting you know these alumni very well.  We got off the elevator, walked down the hall and Steven used a key card to open the door to the room.

Steven introduced me to everyone there.  They all talked about how happy they were they I had decided to play football at their alma mater.  Before too long a glad pipe appeared and was starting to get passed around.  When it was handed to me I was encouraged to take several hits off it as clothes stared to come off the men standing around me.

As I started to lose what I was wearing Steven told me “Enjoy yourself, I have to get back to my new slut” as he headed towards the door.

I was completely naked and had someone eating my ass while being given a cock to suck.  I heard someone say, “I think our new quarterback needs a slam.”

I was carried over to the bed where I was placed on my back.  Before I knew it I had the tourniquet on my arm, had the needle suck in my vein and he contents from the rig pushed into me.  The tourniquet was snapped off and I coughed out hard.

Damn that was a strong slam, all I said was “Holy Fuck.

For the next 2 nights I was kept high with multiple slams as each guy their turn breeding me.  I was told how good my ass felt and how they each looked forward to seeing me when they visited the school.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 13
  • Thanks 2

I love the direction this has taken with Jock Boy sharing his seed with a few unsuspecting recipients -- I can attest that some of those scenarios do happen in the real world, and they're just as hot as they sound. He's surely going to enjoy many more scenes like that, especially with his new college friends and teammates.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi PHXariesAZm

During your break can you check out text editing and predictive text as they ruin your stories and take so little time to correct and make the stories more enjoyable. Whilst you enjoy the praise also look at any constructive comments and act on them. Generally for subject content A+, for grammar E-. Good luck.

10 hours ago, sheerturbo said:

Hi PHXariesAZm

During your break can you check out text editing and predictive text as they ruin your stories and take so little time to correct and make the stories more enjoyable. Whilst you enjoy the praise also look at any constructive comments and act on them. Generally for subject content A+, for grammar E-. Good luck.

Hey shearturbo can you stop with the trolling grammar nazi bs? His stories get rid of my Tina dick. Your whining over some grammatical errors brings it back. Your comments are not enjoyable. 

• 3 months later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 9/13/2019 at 1:13 AM, sheerturbo said:

Hi PHXariesAZm

Posts can't be edited if they are more than 5 minutes old.