Can you go a day without getting fucked?

Cumdumpbitch

To all my fellow bttm sluts can you go a day without getting fucked? I try to get fucked everyday, so far this year there's been 8 days I haven't been fucked.  I'm really addicted to getting fucked and bred so everyday I feel the urge to get as much dick and cum as possible. I guess it's like all addictions you just can resist...

If you have a day without getting fucked, do you notice a difference in your mood? Cause I'm in a terrible mood when I have a no dick day! Lol!

Guest Hijinx33

I wish.  Everyday i want it but life hasn't been working with me. Plus I live in a small town. not great for fun.  I will try to make up for it when i travel to ATL in March. 

I too want a dick up my ass every day of the year but I'm married and monogamous and my husband only fucks me every two days (he says he likes to build up his sperm) and when he does it's great so I'll settle for 182 days a year of getting fucked.

9 hours ago, Hijinx33 said:

I wish.  Everyday i want it but life hasn't been working with me. Plus I live in a small town. not great for fun.  I will try to make up for it when i travel to ATL in March. 

Yeah that sucks! I live in Amsterdam so there's lots of guys and also lots of tourists

8 hours ago, punaman said:

I too want a dick up my ass every day of the year but I'm married and monogamous and my husband only fucks me every two days (he says he likes to build up his sperm) and when he does it's great so I'll settle for 182 days a year of getting fucked.

I see. Good for you!

i would so love to be in a situation where I could have a dick in me everyday; however, again Im in a small town with no bathhouse, theaters or glory holes.  Also a very small gay/bi community.  in addition I work a lot of hours.......so unfortunately I cant even cum close to everyday but I am trying to be the best slut that I can...

I truly wish I had time to get a load every day. That’d be FANTASTIC!!! But...I don’t have time.  I’m just too busy doing everyday things like showering, (jacking out a nice big load too!) coffee, morning paper, kiddos off to school, commuting to work, meetings, phone calls, research, paperwork, clients lunches/dinners, volunteer endeavors, time with family and friends, fixing things that break (or get broke), sending kids to time outs, homework, PTA, soccer, working out, yard work, dinner, deep breath, sleep....and maybe some hot sweaty sex. 

Edited by downtownswallow

33 minutes ago, happynleather said:

i would so love to be in a situation where I could have a dick in me everyday; however, again Im in a small town with no bathhouse, theaters or glory holes.  Also a very small gay/bi community.  in addition I work a lot of hours.......so unfortunately I cant even cum close to everyday but I am trying to be the best slut that I can...

That sucks! But I understand. Luckily I don't have that problem of living in a small town. I used to work 5 days a week but now I'm doing 3, I'm trying to devote most of my life to being a cumdump

43 minutes ago, downtownswallow said:

I truly wish I had time to get a load every day. That’d be FANTASTIC!!! But...I don’t have time.  I’m just too busy doing everyday things like showering, (jacking out a nice big load too!) coffee, morning paper, kiddos off to school, commuting to work, meetings, phone calls, research, paperwork, clients lunches/dinners, volunteer endeavors, time with family and friends, fixing things that break (or get broke), sending kids to time outs, homework, PTA, soccer, working out, yard work, dinner, deep breath, sleep....and maybe some hot sweaty sex. 

Of course- I understand! 

4 hours ago, happynleather said:

I agree with Happy-N-Leather that I would Love to be Fucked Bareback EVERY DAY. It just doesn't work out with everyday Life. Hell even back when I lived with my POZ partner we didn't fuck every day.  

3 hours ago, BREEDmeRAW said:

I agree with Happy-N-Leather that I would Love to be Fucked Bareback EVERY DAY. It just doesn't work out with everyday Life. Hell even back when I lived with my POZ partner we didn't fuck every day.  

Hey buddy, I enjoy when your dick is in me!!!!! For a bottom, you fuck damn good...We should do it again.

I am lucky to have a few regular fuckbuds and am usually fucked twice, sometimes three, times a week although not always, it varies. And to be honest I am happy with that. Sometimes quick ones, sometimes longer sessions with multiple loads (love tag teams!), sometimes more than one guy on one day, sometimes nothing for a week. Maybe if I would still be in my 20s I would have a need to fuck every day but I am not in my 20s anymore and my hole needs some recovery time ? 

And there are other things in life besides spending a lot of time in the bathroom to clean out every day!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I wish.  Was in a relationship a number of years ago that my partner would fuck me almost daily, occasionally twice a day.  There was a time I was really sick with the flu--fever, aches, no appetite, constant sleep.  He gave me a few days "off" but then he'd cuddle up asking me if I felt better, then would lube me up and just fuck me which on one hand was hot being used like an object, but then I was really feeling like hell and the last thing I could think of was dick.  

• Upvote 1