Can you go a day without getting fucked?

Cumdumpbitch

On 3/12/2019 at 7:35 PM, happynleather said:

Hey buddy, I enjoy when your dick is in me!!!!! For a bottom, you fuck damn good...We should do it again.

YES we should. You know that I am a bottom that Fucks some guys. I tend to like to fuck Sluts and Cumdumps like me. ALWAYS BAREBACK AND ALL LOADS GO DEEP INSIDE THE BOTTOM'S ASS. I don't Top often but if you have a load in your ass then I am more likely to give you my load.

I used to try to be barebacked in every day, but it depends on many other things: I work a lot, sometimes I don’t have time or I am too tired. Another time I don’t have occasion to manage it. Nowadays I have some problems with my hole so I can’t do it. 

On the other hand, I need to be fucked regularly. So, if I spend a day without fuck I strive to catch it up next day. Or after next day which often leads group sessions on the weekends. 

But honestly, one day without fuck makes me horny, two days make me extremely horny. I didn’t  fuck for weeks(!), you can imagine how horny I am today. 

Used to be in a relationship where he often fucked me every day, sometimes twice.  Occasionally it just didn't happen due to work, family, whatever issue interfering.  There was a time when I was really sick with the flu, bedridden felt like hell and the last thing on my mind was getting bred.  He got under the covers lubed my hole slid in fucked like a sextoy.  Outside of "how are you feeling" when he first approached me he just fucked no talking.  Fell asleep and bred me again a few hours later.  At first I was annoyed, then accepted it wasn't much different than when I'm healthy and he fucked me like his property.  

• Like 1

I have the same urges, feel depressed if I don't have a cock inside me at least daily.  So I let guys fuck me at the gym.  That makes it easy.  I workout in pretty slutty clothes so the entire gym knows I am a whore and then when I take a shower, guys just follow me in.  So that way, I get fucked almost every day.  Or at least get to swallow some cum.  It works out great.  Sometimes I need more cock so goto the gym twice a day, plus it keeps me in shape as well.

• Upvote 1

I can and I have, but truly I need it every day.  My husband fucks me once or twice a day.  Add in other guys a few times a week, and I don’t have to worry about missing a day.

I love that there are so many other guys on here like me that need daily penetration to be sexually fulfilled. My body needs sodomy everyday. Most days start with me getting out of bed and stumbling down the hall to fuk the morning piss out of myself with one of my oversize bad-dragon toys. So, on those are days I don't have at least one hookup I am still getting the penetration I need. So no, it is very difficult for me to go a day with out the ass filling cum spilling pleasure that is the life  of a hungry bottom. So essentially (and happily) no I cannot.

Guest faggot hole

i averafe 3 plus loads a day, so a day without getting fucked is difficult for me even to imagine.  But my need is such that if i go for too long without a load up my ass i fidget and nervous, i lose concentration at work (i am scheming about how to get that next load).  my appetite is down when i go too long between loads.  i often head to the gym, where not only can i get a good workout but where i can often find a guy to fuck me.

Guest FinalDL2021

I can go a couple of weeks without getting fucked. It usually has to do with other things going on in my life. Yet, when that desire comes back, I start hitting every bathouse, sex party, and online opportunity, that will get me bred :*

• 3 weeks later...

Would LOVE to get fucked everyday. Unfortunately, live in a rather rural area of the country, so not always possible. Doesn't mean I'm not out hunting for dick most days. Have a few good regulars that are always good for a weekly fuck or two. Bookstore nearby but can be iffy, most there are just wanting to stand around waiting for the next best thing to walk in. Plus, I think I'm a little too forward with guys in my area. I'm not into all the chatting on the apps, I come right out an say "Wanna Fuck?" think it scares a few off. I don't need to know your whole story. I just need to know if you want to put your hard cock up might tight warm hole and leave it me with your cum dripping out of my ass. 

I can last two or three days then I get testy. I always aim to get fucked 20 times over the weekend and even then on work days I end up coming home, getting on Grindr or bbrts or texting some regs for a fuck. I constantly crave cock On a good week I get fucked 30 times on a bad 15 and being a no cock or load refused person makes it much easier.

• Upvote 1