Grateful whore - Whore#29

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: I was willing to let whore4poz do things his way until he got tired of putting links in every post to every other post. I don't blame him; that was tedious. Since he didn't want to keep that up, I have combined all the posts into one thread the way we have done it with everyone else's stories (I'm sure someone can find an exception, but this is the general way we handle stories). 

It's easy to go to the first unread post in a thread. Look at the image I linked below. The little icon immediately to the left of the thread title will take you to the first unread post in a thread if you click on it. It looks like the two solid shapes if you have posted in the thread; one of the shapes is empty if you have not. 

I have hidden all of the posts in the thread that discuss the virtues of posting in a single thread versus a thread for each chapter because they were no longer relevant. If you think you said something important in one of those posts, PM me, and I will look at unhiding it. 

1668995764_NewPostAlert.jpg.f10c82a56713be26cb8257e4bcb6825b.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

The sliding vertical door on the back of the 18 wheeler slid up long enough for me to see a silhouette of a man, then slid shut. Moments later he clicked on the light at the back. 

He was a little shorter than myself, at around 5'3 and far younger - he looked to be just over 18 and fresh off a football field...well defined muscles showing through his white tank top and muscular legs straining his denim jeans to their limit. 

It stood in start contrast to myself as I was naked, except for my spiked chastity device - which caused constant erections but never fulfillment. Since my poz conversion I'd lost a lot of weight, truth is I was wasting away now. I barely had the strength to stand, which is actually pretty handy since I spend most of my time either bent over or laying down. I'm a whore and that's the way it should be. 

"I want to get pozzed" is how he started the conversation. I like that. Right to the point. 

I sized him up...his muscles, his blonde hair and blue eyes were already starting to get my motor running. 

"Why?" I asked honestly. 

He walked closer to me as he answered. "I want to be you. I want your life - this. All of it. Being hauled around in the back of a semi, a pozzed up AIDS whore, infecting others that want to convert. Being treated like a piece of meat until you're gone and then tossed aside like the trash I am." 

I couldn't really argue with him. I didn't ask for this life, but I damned sure want it. I wouldn't trade it for the life of a millionaire. The worst thing that could happen to me is that I be dropped off on the doorstep of my family wearing only my beloved chastity cage. 

I kissed him on the neck and unzipped his pants as I answered. "Take a good look at me...I'm skin and bones now. I don't just have HIV, I have AIDS. Night sweats, fevers, vomiting, stomach aches..some days it's hard to breathe, I can barely move and even my memory is going. I suspect that's why they gave me the number of 29. I can't remember my own name before this life. Know what you're getting into, stud."

Even as I said the words, I slowly wormed my hand into his pants to get him hard....he was already there. I started to stroke him. "If this is really what you want, bang twice on the side of the trailer and the truck will start to move. If not, just exit the rig. Once we do this, there is no going back. There is no cure" I said keeping his cock gripped loosely in my hand, stroking him fully and slowly. 

By getting him aroused, I was tempting the choice, making it harder for him to stop - and that's the point. I'm a whore. This is what I do. 

He banged on the side of the rig twice. Seconds later the 18 wheeler started to roll down the highway. 

I backed away from him, retrieved a small hypodermic needle from the floor of the trailer and used it to draw a few milometers of blood then held the needle against the inside of his forearm with one hand and put the other on his now rock hard cock and resumed stroking him, then looked him in the eyes. "This is effective 90% of the time. Last chance to back out...."

His dick was throbbing hard in my hand as he kissed me, and slid the needle into his arm. I obliged and pushed the plunger down slowly, still looking him in the eyes. I only took it out after it was empty. I smiled down at him. "As viral as I am, you'll show symptoms in two weeks."

Before he pulled off his pants he pulled a key out of his pocket. "Not good enough, whore. I was given the key to your device and you're going to fuck me."

I was of course taken a bit a back as I'm a submissive and been in chastity for months now. 

He reached up with his right hand, wrapped it around my neck and growled. "I'm here to get pozzed, whore. You will fuck me!"

I nodded as he pulled his pants down and stepped out of them. I turned him around and put the head of my cock at the entrance to his asshole after unlocking my device "Ever been fucked by a bitch with B cup breasts?"

He smiled back at me. "Yes, I noticed those...I was told you were given those because you're about to be sold into Asia and they like that sort of thing. They like ladyboys. Word is you don't have long."

I smacked the head of my cock on the crack of his ass. "Beg me. Tell me what you want."

He retained his smile. "You're a worthless AIDS infected whore. You mean nothing to anyone. Please give me your cock. Fuck me hard and cum deep."

I reached around his body and took his cock in my right hand, stroking him. "Where are you from?" 

At the first sound out of his mouth, I shoved my cock into him as hard as I could, and all the way.

He screamed as he grabbed the side of the rig. 

I kept stroking him. "Breathe through the pain, stud.....just exhale. I had to distract you before I mounted you. I don't care where you're from." Slowly I stroked him...fully I stroked him. 

Ignoring my instructions, he kept screaming. 

I put both my hands on his ass cheeks and started to work my cock in and out of him slowly. "If you think this hurts, wait until the virus kicks in - You'll feel like you're going to die but you'll be harder than you ever have in your life!"

I've never fucked a man in the ass before, and for the record, I don't think he'd been fucked. His ass was incredibly tight, I felt like my cock was losing blood flow. He felt incredible, though..my whole body felt like it was on fire, a feeling that only intensified as I worked in and out of him faster. 

He reached down for his cock and I spanked him once HARD. "NO! You're not allowed to cum. You wanted my life - this is part of it. You're a vessel for others to use. It's not about your pleasure, it's about theirs. You're a whore now. Put both your hands on the wall."

Without thought, he obeyed. "But...my dick....it's so fucking hard right now!"

Just to torture him, I reached under him and took his balls in my right hand and squeezed them as tightly as I could. "Yes, I know. It happens to me every time but I don't get to cum. I'm kept in a constant state of arousal by my device but haven't cum in months. Soon, you'll be there as well."

All he could do was moan as I twisted his balls in my hand.

I looked down at his dick and he was leaking precum. "Does that turn you on? To know you'l end up like me when it's all over? A cock hungry, AIDS infected breeding whore?"

He slapped the side of the rig out of frustration. Poor thing...he wanted so badly to cum and I wasn't letting him...but I was right, he's a whore now and he has to get used to that. 

I reached out with one hand and grabbed him by the hair on the back of his head and pulled him back towards me as I kept fucking him hard. "Answer me, whore!"

"Yes" is what he screamed. "It fucking turns me on! The thought of being used daily to breed others while the virus takes me!"

With that, I pushed one more time into him - holding my cock as deeply inside of him as I could go - and began to unload. My dick pulsating for the first time in months, filling his ass up with virus rich cum. "Can you feel that, bitch? Can you feel my dick seeding your worthless ass?"

His knees buckled but he managed to stay standing up - he also managed to keep his hands off his cock. I was tempted to put it in my mouth but he's a whore now and is not allowed pleasure. I slowly pulled out of him, and while he was still quivering, injected him with another syringe of my blood. 

The truck came to a stop as I put my chastity device back on. I rolled up the back end of the trailer a few feet then threw the key - and the syndicates new whore - out the back. 

Without his clothes. He did say he wanted to be tossed aside. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 3 years later...
On 3/13/2019 at 2:10 AM, whore4poz said:

This is the next  chapter to "Serendipity on the road". 

On our way 'back east' Jake swung by Denver and dropped off the chickens. Before picking up a load of pigs, he spent 24 hours just fucking me. 

Yes, a whole 24 hours of just fucking!!

Sometimes I was face down, sometimes I was cowgirl on top, sometimes I was reverse cowgirl, and sometimes he took me on all 4's. To be honest, he wasn't always the person initiating but he did make it clear that we weren't doing anything else for 24 hours. No food. No water. After every couple rounds, I'd fall asleep in his arms with him running his fingers through my hair. Not that it mattered, once or twice I woke up to him fucking my ass. Not that I minded. Before we left Denver we hit the tattoo shop. He had, "Bitch #29" tattooed on my back right shoulder blade in calligraphy letters. 

We were a few days out of Denver. I was sitting naked in his passenger side seat eating those peanut butter crackers with a color orange not found in nature, looking out the window at the passing landscape when I started to get lightheaded and felt like I was somehow running a high fever and freezing at the same time. I laid back in my seat, my whole world starting to spin. 

"Jake, I don't feel so well. We might want to pull over." 

He looked at me for half a second then shook his head. "You're fine, bitch. You're just dehydrated."

I put my hand on my forehead and I was burning up, so I poured a bottle of water over my head. "I think I have the flu."

He reached over and felt my forehead. "No, you stupid cunt - you're HIV+ now. How the fuck did that happen?"

I looked at him blankly. "I'm not doctor, I don't even play one on TV, but it could be because you came in my ass about a dozen times and slammed a vial of your blood into me."

I like it when Jake smacks me on the back of the head. It's hot. 

"No, I mean - how the fuck did it happen so quickly?! I've turned dozens of bitches and I've never seen one this fast!" He asked getting his eyes back on the road. 

"As I said, you put a vial of poz blood into me, and about a dozen of your loads - that and it was my first time doing anal. If i had to add anything it would be that I really, REALLY wanted to get pozzed so maybe my immune system didn't fight it as hard. Or maybe I already had a cold and my immune system was worn down. Does it really matter?" I asked as I laid my seat back as much as I could. 

He chuckled. "No, I guess it doesn't. bitch."

"I don't want meds, Jake." I said with a moment of clarity. 

He shook his head. "No one in our network uses them - it's part of being a member. If you need it, there's a case of water under your seat, and some over the counter stuff in the glove box, bitch."

Since I've known Jake, he's never used the birth name  I gave him at the truck stop. He made it clear that I was a new person now and wasn't allowed to have a name hence the tattoo. He also calls me 'Cunt', 'Whore', or 'Bimbo'. He's so romantic. 

In response, I chugged a bottle in just a few swallows. "I thought you didn't care about me, Jake."

He shook his head. "Believe me, I don't. You're a fucking cum dump to me . I look at you the same way I look at the livestock I haul - but you're no good to me dead, bitch....and no good to anyone else either. You're the 29th bitch I've turned since I got involved in this life."

I stared up at the ceiling of the truck, which was spinning. "How long do I have?"

He kept his eyes on the road. "It depends. Without meds, some only make it a few years - others can make it past 10. Whatever happens, you're just a fucking AIDS infected cock whore to us." 

I nodded. "And that's what I wanted, Jake. It's why I didn't get out the first day I woke up. You were right about me...this isn't the life I chose but it's the life I want, and there's no going back." I say as I reach out and take his cock in my left hand, trying to get him hard.

"Do you have a wife and kids back in Atlanta, Jake?" I said casually. 

He shifted in his seat slightly to give me a better angle. "Yes, I do."

He was growing slightly in my hand. "Do they know you're in an underground 'whore snatching, infecting with HIV+, passing the bitch off to the next driver' network?"

"Of course not, bitch." He said laughing. 

"Does it turn you on? Knowing that you've infected me...knowing that I'm a worthless cock whore? That I'll be passed around from trucker to trucker for the rest of my life - unless I'm sold overseas? To know that ALL of that turns me on?"

He tried to keep his eyes on the road but he wasn't doing a good job. His cock was harder than it had been since I met him. 

I moved over into his lap, facing him, and slide his cock into me while kissing him on the lips. I wrapped my arms around him and held him close. "I'm saying thank you, Jake. Thank you for giving me the life I wanted but didn't have the balls to take on my own. For keeping me naked, where I'll spend the rest of my life being passed around like a deck of playing cards to horny truckers that don't give a shit about me. For making me fuck meat. For giving me HIV."

I looked out the drivers side window and into traffic. I young man and woman were passing us, I smiled at them as I bounced up and down on Jake's cock, unashamed of who and what I was. Happy for the first time in my life and not giving a damn who else knew it. 

to be a tied fuckmeat is really best fate