Grateful whore - Whore#29

It started with an email. 

I'd been looking to get pozzed for over a year and had come up empty (no pun intended) when, out of the blue, I got an email. He saw my ads on social media. He said he was a trucker and wanted to meet me at the local truck stop for drinks. 

I walked in and spotted him right away - we made eye contact and I just *knew* he was the guy that emailed me. He was no taller than me, had a bit of a pot belly, but strong muscles and hands. He wore a red and white checkered shirt and blue jeans that he filled out quite nicely!. I extended my hand in a manner to be kissed and he obliged. He had a couple buttons open on his shirt and it was hard to keep my eyes on anything but his chest. His eyes were dreamy but still....

He introduced himself as Jake and we talked about what it was like to be HIV+, how that made life more difficult, my time in the Navy, his life on the road as a livestock trucker, how serious I was about getting pozzed and what that would mean for me, what he wanted from a partner, and so forth. After I returned from the bathroom we talked some more, we shook hands and went our different ways, promising to meet again next time he was in town. 

And that's when I woke up naked, buckled into his passenger side seat. 

"Good morning, bitch. How did you sleep?" He asked keeping his eyes on the road. 

Watching where you're going is *very* important as a livestock trucker. Otherwise you end up with chickens all over the road, and a very entertaining police report.  

"Where are we and why am I naked in your passenger seat?" I asked just starting to grasp what happened. 

"Well,  we're headed to Omaha and I decided I wanted you as my bitch so I  took  you." He said slowing the rig down a little to stay under the speed limit. 

I have my head a good shake. "I don't remember that."

"You ordered soda but they must have given you alcohol. You were pretty tipsy when we left the truck stop last night." He explained calmly. 

"Where are my clothes?" I asked puzzled. 

"Back in Casper, I think. I got rid of them pretty quickly. For the record, you look fabulous naked." He said changing lanes. 

"Did you and I....." I began the question but leaving it hang like a male stripper. 

He shook his head. "No, you were out cold - I don't do that. You ask a lot of questions for a naked man."

I shrugged. "Well, in my defense I've never naked in the front seat of an 18 wheeler going 85 MPH. I'd ask for a little leeway. So, what's your plan here, Jake?"

He passed some old lady going 30 on the highway.  "I told you, you're my bitch. It's your job to be naked and in this cab. You can go from the seat to the cabin behind us but you are to stay naked and you're my fuck meat."

*I tried to hide a smile* "Jake, while that's an enticing fantasy, I have a home, a job and a life back where we met."

He shook his head. "No, you don't. Not anymore."

"Jake, this is kidnapping." I said calmly. 

He got his truck back in the appropriate lane after passing the old lady. "No it's abduction, not kidnapping. Look bitch, I got the impression last night that your life needed a change. That you were tired of the way things were. That you wanted to be pozzed and wanted to be in a relationship of some kind. It kinda felt like you wanted to do something drastic but didn't have the guts to pull the trigger on it, so I did it for you. Your old life doesn't matter now...who you were, what you did, it's all gone. New start. Your job is to be fucked by me. I'll feed you and take care of you. You're my bitch now. If you really want out, I'll let you out at the next truck stop."

I stared out the window at the passing road signs as he continued. 

"I'm offering you the life you've always dreamed of, bitch. This is it....this is the THE watershed moment that everyone eventually has - the one that defines you, that's a catalyst for everything that comes after." He said getting back up to speed. 

"Is this love, Jake? Is that what you're looking for?" I asked honestly. 

He chuckled. "No, of course not. Let me be clear bitch - you're fuck meat to me., nothing more A means to keep my balls drained until we get back to the east coast. Between here and there I can promise I WILL poz you and otherwise take care of you."

"And when we get back east? What then?" I asked honestly. 

For the first time he looked over at me. "Then I pass you along to another trucker so you can do the same for him. It's a lot more common than regular people know. You'll just keep going from trucker to trucker, crossing the country...back and forth, east to west, north to south - maybe even heading overseas to serve men there. But be honest, do you really care?"

He put his eyes back on the road while I stared back out the window. 

"Bitch, this may not be the life you chose but it's the life you want." He said smiling. 

I looked up at the road just in time to see there was a mile left to the next truck stop. 

By the time he arrived, I was naked in the cabin, face down, ready for Jake - who did not disappoint me. 

• Like 19
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 2

This is the next  chapter to "Serendipity on the road". 

On our way 'back east' Jake swung by Denver and dropped off the chickens. Before picking up a load of pigs, he spent 24 hours just fucking me. 

Yes, a whole 24 hours of just fucking!!

Sometimes I was face down, sometimes I was cowgirl on top, sometimes I was reverse cowgirl, and sometimes he took me on all 4's. To be honest, he wasn't always the person initiating but he did make it clear that we weren't doing anything else for 24 hours. No food. No water. After every couple rounds, I'd fall asleep in his arms with him running his fingers through my hair. Not that it mattered, once or twice I woke up to him fucking my ass. Not that I minded. Before we left Denver we hit the tattoo shop. He had, "Bitch #29" tattooed on my back right shoulder blade in calligraphy letters. 

We were a few days out of Denver. I was sitting naked in his passenger side seat eating those peanut butter crackers with a color orange not found in nature, looking out the window at the passing landscape when I started to get lightheaded and felt like I was somehow running a high fever and freezing at the same time. I laid back in my seat, my whole world starting to spin. 

"Jake, I don't feel so well. We might want to pull over." 

He looked at me for half a second then shook his head. "You're fine, bitch. You're just dehydrated."

I put my hand on my forehead and I was burning up, so I poured a bottle of water over my head. "I think I have the flu."

He reached over and felt my forehead. "No, you stupid cunt - you're HIV+ now. How the fuck did that happen?"

I looked at him blankly. "I'm not doctor, I don't even play one on TV, but it could be because you came in my ass about a dozen times and slammed a vial of your blood into me."

I like it when Jake smacks me on the back of the head. It's hot. 

"No, I mean - how the fuck did it happen so quickly?! I've turned dozens of bitches and I've never seen one this fast!" He asked getting his eyes back on the road. 

"As I said, you put a vial of poz blood into me, and about a dozen of your loads - that and it was my first time doing anal. If i had to add anything it would be that I really, REALLY wanted to get pozzed so maybe my immune system didn't fight it as hard. Or maybe I already had a cold and my immune system was worn down. Does it really matter?" I asked as I laid my seat back as much as I could. 

He chuckled. "No, I guess it doesn't. bitch."

"I don't want meds, Jake." I said with a moment of clarity. 

He shook his head. "No one in our network uses them - it's part of being a member. If you need it, there's a case of water under your seat, and some over the counter stuff in the glove box, bitch."

Since I've known Jake, he's never used the birth name  I gave him at the truck stop. He made it clear that I was a new person now and wasn't allowed to have a name hence the tattoo. He also calls me 'Cunt', 'Whore', or 'Bimbo'. He's so romantic. 

In response, I chugged a bottle in just a few swallows. "I thought you didn't care about me, Jake."

He shook his head. "Believe me, I don't. You're a fucking cum dump to me . I look at you the same way I look at the livestock I haul - but you're no good to me dead, bitch....and no good to anyone else either. You're the 29th bitch I've turned since I got involved in this life."

I stared up at the ceiling of the truck, which was spinning. "How long do I have?"

He kept his eyes on the road. "It depends. Without meds, some only make it a few years - others can make it past 10. Whatever happens, you're just a fucking AIDS infected cock whore to us." 

I nodded. "And that's what I wanted, Jake. It's why I didn't get out the first day I woke up. You were right about me...this isn't the life I chose but it's the life I want, and there's no going back." I say as I reach out and take his cock in my left hand, trying to get him hard.

"Do you have a wife and kids back in Atlanta, Jake?" I said casually. 

He shifted in his seat slightly to give me a better angle. "Yes, I do."

He was growing slightly in my hand. "Do they know you're in an underground 'whore snatching, infecting with HIV+, passing the bitch off to the next driver' network?"

"Of course not, bitch." He said laughing. 

"Does it turn you on? Knowing that you've infected me...knowing that I'm a worthless cock whore? That I'll be passed around from trucker to trucker for the rest of my life - unless I'm sold overseas? To know that ALL of that turns me on?"

He tried to keep his eyes on the road but he wasn't doing a good job. His cock was harder than it had been since I met him. 

I moved over into his lap, facing him, and slide his cock into me while kissing him on the lips. I wrapped my arms around him and held him close. "I'm saying thank you, Jake. Thank you for giving me the life I wanted but didn't have the balls to take on my own. For keeping me naked, where I'll spend the rest of my life being passed around like a deck of playing cards to horny truckers that don't give a shit about me. For making me fuck meat. For giving me HIV."

I looked out the drivers side window and into traffic. I young man and woman were passing us, I smiled at them as I bounced up and down on Jake's cock, unashamed of who and what I was. Happy for the first time in my life and not giving a damn who else knew it. 

• Like 20
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, FatSnuffPig said:

Very dark and twisted. Love it. Hope things get ALLOT darker

I can promise you that it will! ;)

I've actually been holding back a little on the darkness. I can also promise no one is going to die, do drugs or otherwise do things that are illegal. I'm BIG on consent,  

The life that Bitch 29 leads....abduction, poz infected slut to be kept naked and passed from trucker to trucker - no meds, no name, and no regrets..........IS actually a life that I want! If that happened to me, I promise you, I wouldn't object. So what if I'm never heard from again outside of such a network? I'd be blissfully happy and so would most of the people reading this story. Be honest. 

When I write her, I'm writing myself in many regards. I try to keep it a little realistic in that the focus is not line after line of sex, but is mostly dialogue about the present and future for her and other characters. Real thoughts and real emotions. 

Yes, despite her having a penis - she's VERY effeminate, subservient, and seeks to please her partner - I'll explain why in a future chapter. She doesn't question who she is, nor what she wants. She knows she's happy, fuck the world and what they think. She's a girl.....just with that little something extra. I'l go into that as well. 

I never list a character name other than bitch 29 because that's who she IS. Her old life truly doesn't matter to her or those that use her. She's found her true calling and, though she knows the ride is going to be short, she's going to enjoy every second (and every inch) of it.

She knows how this story ends - the only way it can for her mortally and spiritually, and she wants it to end that way - but between earth and hell lies an eternity of ecstasy and she's going to milk it like it like the cocks she rides. 

• Thanks 1