VD-protocol! Be 'RESPONSIBLE'? Abstain until clear or carry on?

So it appears as though one of my tricks passed on a common bug to me, the one that goes with 'drippy pee-pee' and mild burning sensation. No 'blame-game' as guys did in my foggy past, but I suspect this sexy bottom ass who let me fuck him good with my Prince Albert in! Hey flaked this weekend saying 'he is stomach-sick' and needed TIME OUT. But wants more soon'. Maybe too 'embarrassed' to tell me? Nice ass, I still want more... and HEY, vds are the 'battle-scars' and minor 'issues' that come with the bareback rodeo.  

I know there are essentially TWO SCHOOLS OF THOUGHT on how to deal with HIV as well as the 'others'. One is to TREAT, CONTAIN and abstain until clear (undetectable)! The other 'SCHOOL', well relishes in having as many bugs as possible and 'share them'. 

Well, call me 'old-fashioned' as I find it is more 'sporting' to (as I did) promptly get my doc involved (last night, texted him), before it gets worse: "Two grams of Zithromax!" is supposed to be ready for me. And get me back into the rink!  My man suggested (as one who worked in the medical field before) to ask for a rocephin shot too for good measure...

Oh the first time I caught something (the first of including this one THREE plus the BIG ONE, HIV-conversion) it was scary and humiliating, dealing with 'the ladies at the Health Department', asking my personal questions, and me finding out my 'Syph-giver' had not disclosed he was a verified poz guy... and one of my OTHER loudmouth hypocrite partners with an indiscriminate sexually-promiscuous behavior PROMPTLY going ballistic, accusing me of IRRESPONSIBLY exposing him, even his older sister calling me with the riot act! The whole family batshit crazy with holy-roller hypocrisy and junior running around as a combative, gay BULLY, starting fights while being the most popular party boy and a vacuum for sex and drugs, wherever that offered itself. He later ATTACKED and beat the crap out of his new West Hollywood beau, in the middle of the French Quarter restaurant, with police involved and what not!  Apparently he had been doing drugs and had (unsafe) sex for days (in a friend's apartment) the moment he hit the BIG CITY. And a catty ex of the new beau passed their table at the restaurant and dropped a caustic line that sparked the violence. He said: "Did you tell Jason that you are positive?" And that's how the fight started...

Tragic! I suspect that same Jason to probably be a converted poz guy, grudge-fucking somewhere in LA or his native Kentucky. And not be on the responsible team as he expected everybody to be, whether undetectable or not!

How long a sex ABSTINENCE is recommended? I guess I could just fuck the sexy bottom while my shit clears up?!

What do you favor? Treatment till clear or right back in there?

Thanks #leatherpunk16

Well, 14 days does sound like an eternity for the fast crowd doesn't it? lol But hey, for good measure I got BOTH the shot and the 2 gram-pills! 

As 'fair' and 'responsible' as we chose to be, others I'm learning, PURPOSELY forgo treatment and just carry on, even fetish over 'collecting bugs' and passing them on. That's just not cool in my reality. Not sure why anybody wants all the side effects of untreated VD but I guess before antibiotics came out, people carried on until they went insane or died prematurely. I read that during WWII, just before antibiotics became available, ships of the US Navy supposedly had special toilets (red ones?) designated for guys with VD. Must have been horrible to live in that reality!

Mind you, this is nothing more than a discussion of a hypothetical condition. It could just be... what? A urinary tract infection? From 'hitting pay-dirt' in a trick? I'd rather be safe than sorry. Sadly some state laws may keep those affected by VD from seeking help. The highest incidence is supposedly in Southern US states with Mississippi a stand-out and Louisiana OFF THE CHART. In many of states (maybe all?) VD is reportable to the state health departments. And some guys, especially those CHEATING on partners, avoid being PICKED UP BY BIG GUVMENT RADAR! Among the poor and uneducated in MS, AR and Tennessee I'm told that many who have communicable diseases are completely unaware or have chosen to ignore symptoms... 

Almost 20 years ago I knew a messed up guy (ex Hare Krishna) in Hawaii who (without health insurance) bought cheap antibiotics intended for the AQUARIUM TRADE and treat diseases in tropical fish, rather than go to a doctor about 'the clap' he said some hippy-chick gave him! He was doing the math of body weight vs. dosage per gallon (8lbs per gallon) to 'home remedy' himself! Don't know if it worked!

I'm currently sitting here with gono in the ass but 7 days after the 2 pills + shot.  My throat and dick tests were fine.  My understanding is that they test all 3 places because it's specifically in THOSE places.  I bred a bottom buddy of mine Sunday night, but I disclosed to him I had it in the ASS, and he was all bottom, so we decided it was "safe".  Tonight (like in 30 mins) I'm going to add my load to another buddy getting whored out by a daddy for a 2 hour pump n dump on him.  I have such whores for buddies I guess that's how I catch these things, but does anyone with knowledge know if my thinking is wrong.  Could I still pass it on through just fucking someone if it's only in my ass?  Of could I suck someone off and safely not give it to them?  I THINK that;s case.  Assuming I'm correct, this is one of the joys of being vers - no need to shut EVERYTHING down for two weeks :)  If anyone actually knows i'm wrong, please let me know.  I don't wanna spread stuff around! 

I recently had chlamydia in my ass.  A couple comments...

1) I had a 7-day course of doxycycline and my doctor said no sex for 10 days.  She didn't specify "no anal sex"...she said no sex at all.  So, I tend to follow those instructions, no matter how horny I may get.

2) The people I contacted about the infection were surprisingly positive about it - "sorry to hear it, but thanks for telling me."  One has gotten back to me and said his test was negative, so that helps me to narrow down who I might've gotten it from, but I'm more concerned about making sure guys get tested and treated rather than to spread blame.

3) My antibiotics are done and my ass still doesn't feel "normal" yet...so I went to my doc for a follow-up.  She suggested we give it more time to "heal" and said I should abstain from bottoming for a couple weeks, at which point it will be time for my regularly scheduled PrEP testing.  So, now that the treatment is over, she's just advising not to do bottom but I have the green light for oral and topping. 

4 hours ago, rawsatyr said:

Thanks #leatherpunk16

Well, 14 days does sound like an eternity for the fast crowd doesn't it? lol But hey, for good measure I got BOTH the shot and the 2 gram-pills! 

As 'fair' and 'responsible' as we chose to be, others I'm learning, PURPOSELY forgo treatment and just carry on, even fetish over 'collecting bugs' and passing them on. That's just not cool in my reality. Not sure why anybody wants all the side effects of untreated VD but I guess before antibiotics came out, people carried on until they went insane or died prematurely. I read that during WWII, just before antibiotics became available, ships of the US Navy supposedly had special toilets (red ones?) designated for guys with VD. Must have been horrible to live in that reality!

Mind you, this is nothing more than a discussion of a hypothetical condition. It could just be... what? A urinary tract infection? From 'hitting pay-dirt' in a trick? I'd rather be safe than sorry. Sadly some state laws may keep those affected by VD from seeking help. The highest incidence is supposedly in Southern US states with Mississippi a stand-out and Louisiana OFF THE CHART. In many of states (maybe all?) VD is reportable to the state health departments. And some guys, especially those CHEATING on partners, avoid being PICKED UP BY BIG GUVMENT RADAR! Among the poor and uneducated in MS, AR and Tennessee I'm told that many who have communicable diseases are completely unaware or have chosen to ignore symptoms... 

Almost 20 years ago I knew a messed up guy (ex Hare Krishna) in Hawaii who (without health insurance) bought cheap antibiotics intended for the AQUARIUM TRADE and treat diseases in tropical fish, rather than go to a doctor about 'the clap' he said some hippy-chick gave him! He was doing the math of body weight vs. dosage per gallon (8lbs per gallon) to 'home remedy' himself! Don't know if it worked!

Very interesting about the red toilets. Penicillin was around since 1928 but hard to grow in large quantities, and likely they tried to reserve it  for combat injuries, or pretend that it was. I’d say the red toilets and the horror stories of smacking that dick with a mallet or inserting an expanding blade to twirl out the infected tissue were more psyops than reality.