Airbnb or Air BareBack

DarkroomTaker

Not Airbnb but the gay owner of a straight B&B in Rome fucked me twice while I was there. Same with a bear couple in Florence where I rented a room. And the guy in London who rented his apartment to tourists (through a london gay owned agency) made me suck him off.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, NLbear said:

Not Airbnb but the gay owner of a straight B&B in Rome fucked me twice while I was there. Same with a bear couple in Florence where I rented a room. And the guy in London who rented his apartment to tourists (through a london gay owned agency) made me suck him off.

Damn, where are they?  I could use some more cumloads.  I got propositioned by a tour guide I hired for an historic site in Italy.  It started in conversation of sexual habits of ancient Romans, then he asked if I was offended by the conversation.  I said no, that I'm gay and ok.  He mentioned that being a passive sex partner was frowned by many Italians--I told him although masculine I am the catcher.  Our walk through the woods made a deep detour into the brush, where he stopped and said he had to pee--of course I looked and complimented his dick.  I sucked the first load then got fucked about 20 minutes later bare.  But that was a first for me!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, freshxtop5 said:

My friend in Burbank uses his playroom as an Airbnb. Look up Michael's Playroom.

I've seen his Airbnb ad for his playroom. I plan to rent and use it sometime when I come to L.A. It looks perfect. 

I was in Rome a while back and i rented a room of a guy in his apartment. Great vintage appartment classic, however, soon as I got in his place, he was deep in my arse and fucked me a few times before dinner. He said he invited a few friends for dinner and in my honour lol.

Had dinner, my arse still cummy wet inside, sexual tension was high, i had an idea how this evening would be, even though the wine was flowing, cut to the chase, i was fucked by all 4 blokes in  this evening and then my host, did me again and again in the morning.

He planned to take me around the city and show me the place which he did, he also said he had a few people homes to call at for some business transactions, he asked about last night genuinly and if i enjoyed it, i said yes, he said i may enjoy today visiting some people, i got his drift.stopped at 4 peoples apartments, really elegant places, sucked two off and got fucked by other two, whilst he wanked didnt come though.

Later took me out to dinner, got back after a drink, fucked me twice, slept in my bed, spent the next day taking me round thd city, really nice and knowledgable. Said we would go to a club later, asked me if i would wear a jockstrap under my clothes, it stank sweaty, groiny, i asked he said the previous guys wore it and he likes the scent, i wore it. Long story short he took me to a place a club type place where i just ended up in my used jockstrap getting repeatedly fucked by many guys.

Back to his place, slept in his bed and he fucked me, but putting his dick in my mouth at periods eating the cum of it from my fuckings earlier. It was great time airbarebacking.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

This reminds me of traveling before the Internet and staying with friends of gay friends. The assumption was that the visitor was willing to get fucked or suck off the buddy’s dick. Often, I shared a bed with my host. We both slept naked, as I do now. It was fairly common for the host to wake up earlier and put my legs on his shoulders, lube up my anus, and start fucking me. I woke up as my hole was stretching and he was sliding his dick up my ass. It felt so good.

Edited by drscorpio
External formatting removed
  • Like 3

• 2 years later...
On 3/20/2019 at 2:30 AM, skinster said:

I usually rent full places on AirBnB when I travel. Hosting was mostly easy all over. Few complications aside, I think is it mostly a convenient way to do it.

I used to check in at Pennsylvania Hotel on my NYC trips and take multiple loads as a blindfolded anon cum dump with my room door left open. Now that the hotel is no longer an option and a lot of other mid town hotels are apparently checking room key cards for entry, I am looking at AirBNB apartments in Chelsea area for my upcoming sex trip to NYC. Need to get my ass loaded and break my previous record of 21 loads in a day. 🙂

• Like 1

You may be even more outta luck by way of building management as NYC is one of the worst places for it. Building staff knows who lives there, and local NYC law now explicitly prohibits private short-term rentals. If your host is not registered with the City as a hoteling operator not to pay fees and taxes, AirBnB would do that, they had been successfully sued previously, but that is an extended inconvenience from your stand point. The main one being - building doormen also know that you can't let anyone in as you're not the proprietor of the apartment if that entity is not residing on premises. Most condo and coop operators (management companies) specifically limit such things in resident/tenant contracts defining who can occupy the property even before AirBnB shows up. So an expected anonymous open door would be most likely get shut at the street level. And your travel interests have no play in it whatsoever.

There are not so many walk-ups left in Chelsea, and to find one available and in your price range on AirBnB could be a futile exercise.
If you can find a building that is not a walk-up and still does not have a doorman - those are quite specific criteria that you need to ask your potential host about without raising suspicion. At worst you'd have to keep buzzing people in at the front door while being fucked. At which point getting a hotel may be a lesser logistical headache. There are other places in the city beyond Chelsea where proactive whorring won't raise much suspicion.

• Like 3

On 3/14/2019 at 12:07 AM, DarkroomTaker said:

Been looking around as people visit other countries holidays etc. Got me to wondering if people on here do AirBnB and get fucked or fuck potential tourists who stay with them or arrange group fucks.

Do people ever use AirBnB and get lucky??

Huh!  That is an interesting idea.  I never even thought of doing that with AirBnB.  Now you got me thinking...😈

Obviously, I have not been utilizing AirBnB properly. 

I think there are two broad classes of AirBnB to consider: those where it's one room or suite in a house otherwise owner-occupied, and those where it's a whole-apartment or whole-house rental.

In the former, I would certainly NOT expect to be able to host people for anonymous, find-the-door-unlocked kind of quickie, even if the rental unit has a separate, private entrance from the main space. There may be rare exceptions - Close2MyBro's acquaintance in Puerto Rico as an example - where the owner is fine with strangers who have no contractual obligation to him traipsing into his space to fuck the guest. The friends I know with AirBnB rooms, on the other hand, would be monitoring that pretty closely.

The second type - where the owner is off premises - is probably more conducive to that, IF it's set up with the features you need. As skinster points out, lots of places have controlled access to the building, whether it's through a doorman or through a buzzer system.

And I have to say, I'm grateful for hotels and other lodging places offering that level of security. I'm not opposed to people being as sleazy as they want in their own spaces. Just not in places where other people's safety can be put at risk. 

2 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I think there are two broad classes of AirBnB to consider: those where it's one room or suite in a house otherwise owner-occupied, and those where it's a whole-apartment or whole-house rental.

The second type - where the owner is off premises - is probably more conducive to that, IF it's set up with the features you need. As skinster points out, lots of places have controlled access to the building, whether it's through a doorman or through a buzzer system.

Very true - I usually rent whole apartments for that exact reason in places where I go to. In some instances the owner was in the same building but with minimal sharing or video surveillance.
Local privacy laws and practices can now still interfere (like in London with total CCTV cam coverage including private building security), but in Germany on the other hand you mostly won't have lenses pointed at you when enter or exit, and a wide variety of either in other places. There are some social and legal consequences to you associated with every setup to consider but again, every time - very individual use case, and more frequent now it is more than 1 system involved.
What I have also come across recently (in US) is 2-step private security systems where at least one of the keys is not old-fashioned physical or button combination lock but electronic, could also be with an on-demand night-vision camera, and your door activity leaves a trace somewhere in the cloud (even wi-fi) that you do not control but the host does. Again, something to consider when looking at ways and methods how AirBnB places accept/organize remote check-in. And Covid gives even more reason for that these days.

Edited by skinster
  • Like 1