Crew club

Bottom Jim

Last night went to crew club in DC not too busy Got a room and laid on my stomach couple of minutes this hung Latin guy came in and stared to play with my ass. He wisdpered would I take it bare When I said sure he slipped it in Slow at first then picked up the pace. I could hear him moaning and then he asked  where I wanted him to cum Once I said inside he shot a huge load in my ass he laid on top go a while then left

• Like 7

Love Crew Club!  Can be hit or miss but usually leave  there with a nice wet and stretched hole.  Love being in teh public sling or just standing against the wall in teh dark room, first a finet in my hole and then a raw cock.  Nothing beats anonymous breeding!  Planning on going Sunday 3/24.

• Like 2

Yep, this place is good - but the dark room needs to be a little lighter - I've been in the sling and if someone pops their head into the room, it's too dark to even know I'm there! That said, I HAVE gotten a good number of loads there.  I wish more people would play in the little nooks with monitors, no one seem to want to do anything there - too shy I guess.

• Like 1

Went to Crew Club DC last night and got wrecked.  I was deterred by poor views online, but a good FWB encouraged me to go. 

Saturday night after a warm day is prime time.  DC has the largest number of days per capita and it shows.   Lots of Homo’s on the street and it was easy to get a hottie to come to my hotel room.  The bathhouse didn’t have any more rooms to rent out and it was overflowing with cuties last night.  I lost count of how many dicks and asses I took.  

I am absolutely demolished and keeping my legs closed for a few days to recover. Thank you, DC!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, twinkcumpdump said:

I finally broke up with my boyfriend I was with for four years in January. Been on PrEP and taking a lottttttt of loads lately hah I live in Richmond, VA and been wanting to go to Crew Club a good night and bottom for a ton of guys there.

Pig out boy!  Enjoy your freedom......you didn't say if you were monogamous or open with the bf, but once you turn SLUT I doubt you'll go back.  Unless your bf was helping you get laid more it probably wasn't the right guy - judging by your SN...and the fact you're here :)  welcome!

The Crew Club is great! I have had some great fucks at that club and not just ordinary guys. One of the best fucks was being pinned under this big fucking hairy all over dude, who was not a looker, but damn he screwed my brains out with the room door wide open while I begged for his fat cock not to stop. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

Pig out boy!  Enjoy your freedom......you didn't say if you were monogamous or open with the bf, but once you turn SLUT I doubt you'll go back.  Unless your bf was helping you get laid more it probably wasn't the right guy - judging by your SN...and the fact you're here :)  welcome!

I tried for years to get him to open the relationship only to discover 4 years later that he was cheating on me the entire time and just shaming me for even proposing an open relationship. I dont have time for those childish games. So I broke up with him in January. Since then I have been taking loads and I love it. And yeah, I need a man thats gonna be cool with the door swinging both ways. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, FJLinNYC said:

One of the best fucks was being pinned under this big fucking hairy all over dude, who was not a looker, but damn he screwed my brains out with the room door wide open while I begged for his fat cock not to stop. 

That's one of the types of man I totally go for - big, hairy, intense fuckers who pin you down.  I have a thing for being able to grab the fur on their backs to pull them into me.