Hydrocele - Anyone Else Have any Experience With This Condition?

Guest BreedingCameraman

Guest BreedingCameraman

I had never heard of a hydrocele before this past weekend, and I doubt that I’ll ever forget it now that I’ve had to experience one. It is easily the most painful thing I have ever had to endure to date in my life - in any of its stages - and I wouldn’t wish this pain upon anyone. Seriously, I have a fluid-filled sack in my testicles that can be as small as three times the size of my testicle and at its largest (so far) - and hopefully biggest, but knowing my luck won’t be the case - nearly five and a half times my normal size -INSIDE- of my sack -WITH- my right ball that is seems to be playing Goldilocks right now in deciding what size is just right for it to be at while it causes me debilitating pain.

I think that the worst part about all of this is that the doctors won’t do the surgery to fix it until I have whatever infection it was they said they found in my balls taken care of.

Honestly, if it wasn’t for the pain meds I don’t think I would even be able to write this topic up right about now. Is there anyone else who has gone through something like this? And if so, how did you deal with it?

I've had to deal with a spermatocele before on the right side. Not quite the same, but the little bastard still hurt like hell when it first appeared.

I had surgery scheduled to have it removed (which carries the risk of having to remove the testicle as well), but it shrank on its own and only bothers me on occasion.

I hope you feel better soon and can have it removed. Any chance they can drain it for the time being (that should give you some relief) and remove it later?

• 3 years later...

I had a spermatocele for over 20 years. Actually, I thought it had 3 nuts. Finally went to a urologist: DROP DEAD GORGOUS MAN with blue green eyes. Now I just have 2 small sized nuts but now I can put on a cock ring. Never had pain but said I did so I could get it removed