I parked my bike, got out my torch and headed over in the direction of the infamous fuck tree. I'd been there in the daytime so I knew how to get there. It was 9.00pm at night, maybe too early for some, but I was eager to visit this alleged barebacking prime site. After about 5 minutes I arrived at the site and was disappointed to find only two men there, one guy was, however, fucking the other bareback over a large concrete rubbish bin, obviously built with us in mind.

As I watched I leant against the uprooted tree that gave the area its name: “The fuck tree”. I was turned on by watching the bareback action and so got out my cock and started wanking to the action. This caught the attention of the guy, who was currently fucking the other over the bin. He stopped fucking him and came over to me. Before I knew what was happening he had turned me round, lubed his cock and plunged it bare into my hole. I was being fucked for the first time on the fuck tree. He was obviously turned on by this new meat and thrust in and out energetically. As he screwed me bare, I noticed around the area a few clusters of people looking on at what was going on. With a loud and satisfied grunt he unloaded himself into me and then left the area hurriedly.

With no one else actually coming forward and feeling awkward about having interrupted the other guy's fun, I now turned my attention to him. I got my cock back to full erection and entered the guy from behind. He welcomed the attention. He seemed to struggle with the size of my cock and asked me if I had any poppers, I duly handed over my fresh new bottle, which he gratefully inhaled, complimenting on its strength and asking where I'd purchased it. Whilst I was banging away, many of those who had been standing at a distance now came close. Not just to see things up close, but clearly they wanted their turn with this piece of meat. As soon, as I had erupted inside the guy, another member of the group took his turn in fucking the man. Others eagerly prepared their cocks in anticipation of their turn.

Another man arrived, dressed up in suspenders and wearing eyeshadow and lipstick. He stood over the fuck tree and prepared to be taken. He attracted many of those waiting their turns with the bin man. He was soon receiving his first bare cock. I thought I'd get in on the action by going round the other side of the tree and seeing if this new guy could suck my cock back into action. So I wiped out my cock and got him to suck it, which he munched on enthusiastically. He certainly did the trick and before not too long, I was fully erect and feeling the sap rising in my balls. The sight of this spit-roasting, with one guy pounding away and then releasing his spunk inside him, followed immediately by another, was too much for me and for the second time of the night I released my jizz. This time into the willing mouth of the transvestite whore.

But I was envious of both men being taken in turn mostly bare, receiving cum load after cum load inside them. I too wanted to be a cum slut that evening and feel my hole being filled with strangers' sperm. Yet I was frightened of the consequences. It was make or break for me. Should I stay or should I go? I took the plunge as my lust got the better of me and walked back round the tree. Then I dropped my trousers and leant against the tree for all cummers to take me. This certainly drew many of the assembled crowd over to me and I was almost immediately shafted by an older guy ready to blow his load inside me.

He took next to no time finishing himself off by blowing his load inside me, the second of the evening for me. Another well-endowed black man took his turn and forced his very large member inside me. I was struggling to cope with a cock that big and had to resort to the poppers I'd brought along to facilitate his entering me. Although painful, I was really enjoying the large cock being pushed fully inside me, stretching me. I was beginning to realise my dreams of being a cum slut. Suddenly he held his cock thrust fully inside me for a good minute as gallons of his sperm soaked my insides.

I was now craving as much bare dick as I could get and happily took any dicks offered to me. I could feel the squelching from load after load being poured into me. Then another guy came forward, quite beefy with an obvious biohazard tattoo on his chest. After all the loads I had already taken, I was in no position to refuse him entry. He shoved his cock firmly up me bare and started pushing in and out roughly. As he thrust in and out, he kept saying to me, I'm going to breed you and soon you'll get my toxic load inside you. With one final thrust he jerked violently and I knew his toxic spunk was now flowing inside.

As I left the heath, I could feel all the loads beginning to trickle down my legs. I wondered what I had done, yet felt very satisfied with so much cum inside me that evening.

• Like 33
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2019 at 11:22 PM, DaddyBare said:

I parked my bike, got out my torch and headed over in the direction of the infamous fuck tree. I'd been there in the daytime so I knew how to get there. It was 9.00pm at night, maybe too early for some, but I was eager to visit this alleged barebacking prime site. After about 5 minutes I arrived at the site and was disappointed to find only two men there, one guy was, however, fucking the other bareback over a large concrete rubbish bin, obviously built with us in mind.

As I watched I leant against the uprooted tree that gave the area its name: “The fuck tree”. I was turned on by watching the bareback action and so got out my cock and started wanking to the action. This caught the attention of the guy, who was currently fucking the other over the bin. He stopped fucking him and came over to me. Before I knew what was happening he had turned me round, lubed his cock and plunged it bare into my hole. I was being fucked for the first time on the fuck tree. He was obviously turned on by this new meat and thrust in and out energetically. As he screwed me bare, I noticed around the area a few clusters of people looking on at what was going on. With a loud and satisfied grunt he unloaded himself into me and then left the area hurriedly.

With no one else actually coming forward and feeling awkward about having interrupted the other guy's fun, I now turned my attention to him. I got my cock back to full erection and entered the guy from behind. He welcomed the attention. He seemed to struggle with the size of my cock and asked me if I had any poppers, I duly handed over my fresh new bottle, which he gratefully inhaled, complimenting on its strength and asking where I'd purchased it. Whilst I was banging away, many of those who had been standing at a distance now came close. Not just to see things up close, but clearly they wanted their turn with this piece of meat. As soon, as I had erupted inside the guy, another member of the group took his turn in fucking the man. Others eagerly prepared their cocks in anticipation of their turn.

Another man arrived, dressed up in suspenders and wearing eyeshadow and lipstick. He stood over the fuck tree and prepared to be taken. He attracted many of those waiting their turns with the bin man. He was soon receiving his first bare cock. I thought I'd get in on the action by going round the other side of the tree and seeing if this new guy could suck my cock back into action. So I wiped out my cock and got him to suck it, which he munched on enthusiastically. He certainly did the trick and before not too long, I was fully erect and feeling the sap rising in my balls. The sight of this spit-roasting, with one guy pounding away and then releasing his spunk inside him, followed immediately by another, was too much for me and for the second time of the night I released my jizz. This time into the willing mouth of the transvestite whore.

But I was envious of both men being taken in turn mostly bare, receiving cum load after cum load inside them. I too wanted to be a cum slut that evening and feel my hole being filled with strangers' sperm. Yet I was frightened of the consequences. It was make or break for me. Should I stay or should I go? I took the plunge as my lust got the better of me and walked back round the tree. Then I dropped my trousers and leant against the tree for all cummers to take me. This certainly drew many of the assembled crowd over to me and I was almost immediately shafted by an older guy ready to blow his load inside me.

He took next to no time finishing himself off by blowing his load inside me, the second of the evening for me. Another well-endowed black man took his turn and forced his very large member inside me. I was struggling to cope with a cock that big and had to resort to the poppers I'd brought along to facilitate his entering me. Although painful, I was really enjoying the large cock being pushed fully inside me, stretching me. I was beginning to realise my dreams of being a cum slut. Suddenly he held his cock thrust fully inside me for a good minute as gallons of his sperm soaked my insides.

I was now craving as much bare dick as I could get and happily took any dicks offered to me. I could feel the squelching from load after load being poured into me. Then another guy came forward, quite beefy with an obvious biohazard tattoo on his chest. After all the loads I had already taken, I was in no position to refuse him entry. He shoved his cock firmly up me bare and started pushing in and out roughly. As he thrust in and out, he kept saying to me, I'm going to breed you and soon you'll get my toxic load inside you. With one final thrust he jerked violently and I knew his toxic spunk was now flowing inside.

As I left the heath, I could feel all the loads beginning to trickle down my legs. I wondered what I had done, yet felt very satisfied with so much cum inside me that evening.

Horny lucky pozzed pig.  If you're converted , it will be time to gift others..... ME PLEASE 

• 11 months later...

very hot. I remember my times going there. I used to go there by bus or by tube having some trainers on. I liked wearing either rubber chaps or my jeans ripped open at the rear. so I had to hide them with the trainers. I left the trainers behind a tree at the heath and there I was, receptive for what ever happened. I had a regular couple there quite often around 30's one clear top the other clear bottom. i had to bend over either to suck the bottom or rim his hole. the top then started fucking me. all in the middle of the clearing so anyone could see what was going on. sometimes he even fisted me there in public. I remember one sunday morning where the top was there alone. the sun was already dawning and there was light rain - not much though. he immediately fondled my hole and started fisting me. i was alread lubed up from some earlier fucks and cum there and he was in me in no time - really thrilling. 

it was always so hot and i still try going there when in London

• 1 month later...

Not been to the Heath in years and never found the actual fuck tree although I did always get plenty of fun.

Really would like to re-visit this place when lockdown is over especially as I'm now a barebacking bottom (when I last visited I was still using condoms), I really think a visit would help me on my barebacking journey.

Thanks also to @DaddyBare for the story. Brought back happy memories of my anon outdoor cruising days!

• Like 1