Pissing on Myself in Bed

Guest LoveBBC

Guest LoveBBC

One time I had to pee bad while laying naked on my bed.   I just let it go with the warm piss running up my chest, tingling my nipples, and running off my body.   Now I take pleasure pissing on myself.  I have plastic protection to protect my mattress.   Anyone else like to purposely pee on themselves in bed, or am I just a freak.  

• 1 month later...

I used to make the bed special in college and sleep in my piss. Had a fb that i’d text n id leave the door unlocked and id wake up to him pissing on me. Then he’d fuck me in the pissy sheets and wed smoke pot and do laundry and clean up. It was nice.i miss him

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LoveBBC
On 4/21/2019 at 12:53 AM, Psspgprvtbh said:

I used to make the bed special in college and sleep in my piss. Had a fb that i’d text n id leave the door unlocked and id wake up to him pissing on me. Then he’d fuck me in the pissy sheets and wed smoke pot and do laundry and clean up. It was nice.i miss him

That’s really hot.   I love being pissed on

On 4/26/2019 at 10:29 PM, bbtm4top said:

Not a freak, I tend to wake up having pissed the bed. 

i'm so totally into anything coming out of a Tops body going into mine, i have all sorts of fantasies about it. To me, there's a psychological mind fuck to it where a Top 'marks' or impregnates His bottom. One of my fantasies involves condom catheters worn by the Top, with a tube attached to the end that He inserts into me before we go to sleep. Any time He pees during the night, His piss automatically goes into me via the condom cath He is wearing and the tube He has inserted into me to convey His piss into me. i've thought of different scenarios, like an inflatable enema nozzle to ensure the tube and piss stays in. 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
Guest peepee-love
On 3/14/2019 at 7:28 PM, Guest LoveBBC said:

Anyone else like to purposely pee on themselves in bed, or am I just a freak.  

Most people would find your behavior strange, but you obviously march to the beat of your own drum as do I. If you enjoy pissing yourself in bed, then why not? long ago a psychologist told my mother that I'd grow out of bed wetting. HA HA! Not a chance!  I've had people tell me that I'm mentally ill and that I should seek help. I'd love to know what some of them have hidden in their closets.

Pissing the bed is fun and I feel like a very naughty brat doing it! I love the tickling sensations as my urine trickles over my body. And after I finish relieving myself, I relish the scent as I masturbate to a fiery orgasm! For me, it's beautiful sex! 

I use a plastic mattress protector with an unprotected memory foam topper over it for added comfort and to absorb my urine. 

I love to purposely pee on myself and I love to let my sheets and clothes dry out and smell it all around me. My bf pees on me from time to time but he's not into it, so I only ever do solo bed wetting and pants peeing. I still live at home so I have to be careful about it because my mom bitches about the smell coming from my room. 

My ultimate fantasy is to lay in bed and be used as a toilet all day by any guy who needs one. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1