Pissing on Myself in Bed

Guest LoveBBC

same for the waterproof liner.

last night i got a little piggier and the wet spot was the piss that has leaked out of my ass from earlier.  i had a fun piggy day of thoroughly cleaning out my hole, so it was just piss, lube, and some of the ass juices we all make and love.  I fully acknowledge it would have been a bit too intense for most guys on top of all of that days sweat and man funk in the sheets, but i was in pig heaven.  if only i had a guy piggy enough to roll around in that with me, and add his fluids to the mix!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/11/2019 at 8:46 AM, peepee-love said:

Most people would find your behavior strange, but you obviously march to the beat of your own drum as do I. If you enjoy pissing yourself in bed, then why not? long ago a psychologist told my mother that I'd grow out of bed wetting. HA HA! Not a chance!  I've had people tell me that I'm mentally ill and that I should seek help. I'd love to know what some of them have hidden in their closets.

Pissing the bed is fun and I feel like a very naughty brat doing it! I love the tickling sensations as my urine trickles over my body. And after I finish relieving myself, I relish the scent as I masturbate to a fiery orgasm! For me, it's beautiful sex! 

I use a plastic mattress protector with an unprotected memory foam topper over it for added comfort and to absorb my urine. 

same for me I never stopped wetting my bed been doing it all my life

Guest VBchaser

I love peeing myself fully clothed and I love when others grind against me and piss everywhere. Want to share that pisslove with someone who appreciates the intenseness. 

For me, i love the stealth side of pissing. Love when guys stealth piss inside of me.  i guess i don't qualify as "pig" because i don't really like my bed drenched in piss, but rather something more subtle, like discovering a Top has pissed in me or left His mark somewhere. i love it when He does it matter of factly, presuming it's appropriate.  Hard to explain. i do love the idea of being diapered and not really forced to pee myself, but kept occupied by my Top with the intent of not giving me a chance to go to the bathroom so i finally have an accident. For me, my peeing has a humiliation element that is erotically charged when a Top controls it, sort of like Him controlling my orgasm. i feel about His piss like i feel about His cum, it's precious stuff. Complicated i guess.

On 3/17/2019 at 7:26 AM, pigpozdad said:

Next, try some adult diapers. You can become an adult baby

This is really hot to me, but in a more subtle way? I.e., having a Top who nonchalantly puts a diaper on me with no mention of "adult baby," but with the intent of molding me. i'm not into role play at all, i love real.  But molding and grooming can be enormously Hot, especially when done in a subtle way. 

• Upvote 1