Stoppage after long session

It is a bit awkward but I trust you and read many wise advices here. 

I wrote you about my long session last Friday. I already was sexparties, the longest lasted without breaks 5-6 hours, but the latter one was the longest in my life. It lasted almost 12 hours and the pure sextime was more than 9 hours. I was fucked 15-20 times at least, being bred 6 times at least. After this session my buddy fucked me more in the next days. 

I know there are lot of more experienced guys here, but in my  case it is a record. There wasn’t pain in my hole, but I felt exhausted. From Monday I felt to go tonthe toilet more than it was usual, but there was almost nothing. It repeated on Tuesday. I recognised the fact I have a stoppage. I am taking medicine which helps a bit. But this condition is still lasting. 

Have you ever experienced that? Can the long session fuck cause stoppage?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

I have the same thing happen sometimes when I’ve been fucked more than normal and I call it the dry shits because I feel like I have to shit but I’m backed up. Make sure to drink a lot of water before during and after those sessions as getting dehydrated makes it harder to get movement. I would also try a stool softener as that’ll help break things loose. Likewise my ass and hole aren’t sore as a result, although I use analease for that and even then sometimes I’m sore. A really long cock can get past what I call my second sphincter and that really backs me up. Had this horse hung Dominican dude who bred me regular in ATL and it happened almost every time with him. Price of taking that hot cock

I have never been fucked for 12 hours but I have for long periods. 4-6. I don’t change my diet. I have always eaten a lot of fiber and drink massive amounts of water. I think this is why I have never had an issue. My Dr is a close personal friend and he told me to always stay hydrated when I am in group situations. 

5 hours ago, Hunter22 said:

For me what usually does the trick is taking pure for men, keeps me regular no matter how much I’m being used 

What's the big difference between Pure and just taking fibre supplement like meta musil?

1 hour ago, pulcish said:

I actually have the flip issue, after bottoming I tend to have loose stool, which is not good when I'm loose from hung or back to back tops. For me it's a lot of hurried runs to the restroom ??

Why don't you try half the dose of immodium. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, find91 said:

What's the big difference between Pure and just taking fibre supplement like meta musil?

About $15.

Seriously, if one reads the ingredients, Pure is pretty much marketing. They added aloe a few years ago so they could distinguish their product as a 'proprietary blend,' but the primary ingredients that are actually fiber are psyllium, chia and flax, Metamucil just uses psyllium.  Benefiber uses wheat (sans gluten).  Zero for Him is pretty much like Pure, and is obviously trying to compete with Pure, it has psyllium, chia and flax and is about 20% less.  

Here's a quick primer on fiber from Medline:

There are 2 different types of fiber -- soluble and insoluble. Both are important for health, digestion, and preventing diseases.

• Soluble fiber attracts water and turns to gel during digestion. This slows digestion. Soluble fiber is found in oat bran, barley, nuts, seeds, beans, lentils, peas, and some fruits and vegetables. It is also found in psyllium, a common fiber supplement. Some types of soluble fiber may help lower risk of heart disease. 
  • Insoluble fiber is found in foods such as wheat bran, vegetables, and whole grains. It adds bulk to the stool and appears to help food pass more quickly through the stomach and intestines.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2019 at 4:30 PM, bareback-flipflop said:

It is a bit awkward but I trust you and read many wise advices here. 

I wrote you about my long session last Friday. I already was sexparties, the longest lasted without breaks 5-6 hours, but the latter one was the longest in my life. It lasted almost 12 hours and the pure sextime was more than 9 hours. I was fucked 15-20 times at least, being bred 6 times at least. After this session my buddy fucked me more in the next days. 

I know there are lot of more experienced guys here, but in my  case it is a record. There wasn’t pain in my hole, but I felt exhausted. From Monday I felt to go tonthe toilet more than it was usual, but there was almost nothing. It repeated on Tuesday. I recognised the fact I have a stoppage. I am taking medicine which helps a bit. But this condition is still lasting. 

Have you ever experienced that? Can the long session fuck cause stoppage?

It's a curious thing.  i think the advice to drink water and eat fiber are good since those are basics for good intestinal health.

i'm kinda into this sort of thing, i.e., diet, fiber, etc.. i'm a critical care nurse and have taken additional course work from Cornell University on reversing and preventing disease through diet.  i see you are in Hungary, so i don't know what type of diet you eat, but if it is anything like the Western Diet, it's not a healthy one. The Western Diet (lots of meat and processed stuff), is pretty poisonous.

Our bodies are mostly adapted to eating a whole food plant based diet, which is full of fiber.  We live in symbiosis with bacteria. Our gut (the large colon) has about 10x more bacteria living in it than cells that make up our whole body.  Fiber feeds the gut "biome," and what we eat determines the kind of biome we have. This is a quick video that explains the colon biome using study evidence to support it. 

Science ?