Stoppage after long session

Thank you guys for the answers and the advices. 

I didn’t change anything in my PrEP taking.

As for my eating, I eat fibers for every breakfast, and eat regularly vegetables and fruits too. So, I don’t think that the source of my problem comes from the food. Anyway the Hungarian cuisine can be hard, spicy and greasy. But I recently avoid this kind of food. 

Unfortunately I drink less than it would be necessary but during the group sessions I am always thirsty; therefore I drink enough then. It was the only difference between the regular group sessions and this one the length and the fact, I drunk much alcohol (vodka) before the session. I wasn’t drunk anyway. 

Since I posted the original question, the stoppage was almost terminated, but I have a pain in my hole mostly after I was on the toilet. Maybe it is a haemorrhoids. I am going to the doctor on Friday. I don’t understand him, so I am curious about his approach to my sexuality. 

My biggest problem is my fear of my penetration. I’m terrible horny and want to be fucked, but this pain makes me dispirited. 

Thanks guys again. 

On 4/1/2019 at 12:30 PM, tallslenderguy said:

About $15.

Seriously, if one reads the ingredients, Pure is pretty much marketing. They added aloe a few years ago so they could distinguish their product as a 'proprietary blend,' but the primary ingredients that are actually fiber are psyllium, chia and flax, Metamucil just uses psyllium.  Benefiber uses wheat (sans gluten).  Zero for Him is pretty much like Pure, and is obviously trying to compete with Pure, it has psyllium, chia and flax and is about 20% less.  

Here's a quick primer on fiber from Medline:

There are 2 different types of fiber -- soluble and insoluble. Both are important for health, digestion, and preventing diseases.

• Soluble fiber attracts water and turns to gel during digestion. This slows digestion. Soluble fiber is found in oat bran, barley, nuts, seeds, beans, lentils, peas, and some fruits and vegetables. It is also found in psyllium, a common fiber supplement. Some types of soluble fiber may help lower risk of heart disease. 
  • Insoluble fiber is found in foods such as wheat bran, vegetables, and whole grains. It adds bulk to the stool and appears to help food pass more quickly through the stomach and intestines.

Thanx man never used Pure but always hear how great it was. So just wanted the reason why

On 4/1/2019 at 11:11 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I have never been fucked for 12 hours but I have for long periods. 4-6. I don’t change my diet. I have always eaten a lot of fiber and drink massive amounts of water. I think this is why I have never had an issue. My Dr is a close personal friend and he told me to always stay hydrated when I am in group situations. 

Very good Advice. Also I heard Gatorade helps because you tend to loose electrolytes from the douching process

On 4/1/2019 at 5:05 PM, bareback-flipflop said:

Thank you guys for the answers and the advices. 

I didn’t change anything in my PrEP taking.

As for my eating, I eat fibers for every breakfast, and eat regularly vegetables and fruits too. So, I don’t think that the source of my problem comes from the food. Anyway the Hungarian cuisine can be hard, spicy and greasy. But I recently avoid this kind of food. 

Unfortunately I drink less than it would be necessary but during the group sessions I am always thirsty; therefore I drink enough then. It was the only difference between the regular group sessions and this one the length and the fact, I drunk much alcohol (vodka) before the session. I wasn’t drunk anyway. 

Since I posted the original question, the stoppage was almost terminated, but I have a pain in my hole mostly after I was on the toilet. Maybe it is a haemorrhoids. I am going to the doctor on Friday. I don’t understand him, so I am curious about his approach to my sexuality. 

My biggest problem is my fear of my penetration. I’m terrible horny and want to be fucked, but this pain makes me dispirited. 

Thanks guys again. 

Alcohol dehydrates you so it could probably be that

• Moderators

I think the chia and flax seeds are supposed to help you produce more natural slickness in your hole. It may be entirely placebo effect, but I noticed it was easier to take cock with less lube when I switched from generic psyllium capsules to Pure. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, drscorpio said:

I think the chia and flax seeds are supposed to help you produce more natural slickness in your hole. It may be entirely placebo effect, but I noticed it was easier to take cock with less lube when I switched from generic psyllium capsules to Pure. 

I have been using Pure for about two months, and found that clean-out is easier and more efficient.

• Upvote 1