Guest MusclepigcunT

Guest MusclepigcunT

I hope this in the right section, so here goes...

What do you guys think about a really stretched out hole on a guy?

I took some new ass pics and noticed that my butt cheeks are "open" and my hole is still stretched out despite not having sex for several months.

My ass has a lot of mileage on it.  I've been getting fisted for over 20 years and can take a pretty big dick with no lube. (spit).

So, a couple items for discussion.  What do guys think of stretched out holes on muscle daddies? Do younger guys into serious hole play ever consider what their holes will look like when they get older? What is your thought if a guy sends a pic of his hole and it looks like there has a lot of mileage on it?

• 3 months later...
On 3/14/2019 at 9:06 PM, aBBPigInSF said:

I hope this in the right section, so here goes...

What do you guys think about a really stretched out hole on a guy?

I took some new ass pics and noticed that my butt cheeks are "open" and my hole is still stretched out despite not having sex for several months.

My ass has a lot of mileage on it.  I've been getting fisted for over 20 years and can take a pretty big dick with no lube. (spit).

So, a couple items for discussion.  What do guys think of stretched out holes on muscle daddies? Do younger guys into serious hole play ever consider what their holes will look like when they get older? What is your thought if a guy sends a pic of his hole and it looks like there has a lot of mileage on it?

So i am total bottom in my late 30s. I tend to be a SIZqueen for cock and toys. It's both scary and exhilarating to have my fuck abused. I can already see the changes in the shape and tightness of my fuckhole.

My new gay doctor examined me including checking out my fuckhole, and made a passing comment  that he can see i'm having fun with back there. I just winked and he laughed.

I hooked up with an older bull recently, who commended me on having a gaped hole. I felt so turned on by the compliment.

I can only imagine how sloppy my fuckhole will look at 60. But this is the life i enjoy and I see it as a badge of honor, showing i am an experienced bottom faggot.

It's an occupational hazard for any bottom...you get fucked long enough you will see mileage on your fuckhole.

Edited by Reeo

• 11 months later...

For me as a lifelong pig bottom, nothing is hotter to me than a guy with a clearly well used hole, if it can be called a 'hole' at that point. My  own high use ass is a gash or slit rather than a hole and I am proud of it because it shows guys I am well used nd capable of side show  freak skill levels of size and use in me. I love when I see another guy with an ass that's loose and used because I know how much use he's had to get that way. When I am at sex clubs I am amazed at how many guys will play with my extra fat cock and then reach around and feel between my two beefy mounds of ass to see how used I am and the moment they feel the loose slit they spin me around and can't get their cocks and hands in me fast enough. A tight ass says "I am not a serious bottom and certainly not a serious pig." A loose and ruined hole like mine tells others "I am a pig that is ruined on sexual excess a massive partner count and I am proud of it." I am that loose used pig that doesn't care if his hole is  wrecked from what gets shoved in him and I am proud to be so lucky to be so used.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

As a cumdump for over 20 years now my hole is very loose - and I like it like that and am proud of it. I open up very quickly so before a gangbang or sex party the first cock has me gaping. After six or eight fucks I get a bit puffy and leak a lot of seed - which I also like. After a day or so the puffiness goes away but my hole is always loose

• Like 4

16 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

For me as a lifelong pig bottom, nothing is hotter to me than a guy with a clearly well used hole, if it can be called a 'hole' at that point. My  own high use ass is a gash or slit rather than a hole and I am proud of it because it shows guys I am well used nd capable of side show  freak skill levels of size and use in me. I love when I see another guy with an ass that's loose and used because I know how much use he's had to get that way. When I am at sex clubs I am amazed at how many guys will play with my extra fat cock and then reach around and feel between my two beefy mounds of ass to see how used I am and the moment they feel the loose slit they spin me around and can't get their cocks and hands in me fast enough. A tight ass says "I am not a serious bottom and certainly not a serious pig." A loose and ruined hole like mine tells others "I am a pig that is ruined on sexual excess a massive partner count and I am proud of it." I am that loose used pig that doesn't care if his hole is  wrecked from what gets shoved in him and I am proud to be so lucky to be so used.

we all definitley loved your big busted up meaty gash! keep being the huge slut you are!

• Like 2

I asked my daddy top what he prefers because he always praises my bi hole being tight (he’s the only one who gets it). He said he can’t get enough of my tight hole but it’d only get better if it got bigger and looser. It has worked open a bit since January and when I’m fucking her and she’s buzzed, passing out, I three finger my hole, thinking of daddies cum shooting in me, as I fuck to shoot my cum mixed with his DNA into her dumb middle aged hole (I’m 10 years her junior).

Edited by DaddiesBiPigBoy
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, tinyclitmuscle said:

we all definitley loved your big busted up meaty gash! keep being the huge slut you are!

Thanks! I love being able to service so many guy's sex needs with it and see and feel it continue to get stretched out wider and deeper into a maxed out pleasure canyon. was out at a local  bar last night in body f clinging shorts, leather harness and pup hood, and of course, a pre-lubed hole with oil based slam Dunk. Several guys would feel my beefy ass mounds and slide between and feel the long slit for a hole that I have and immediately slide inside. even the bartender came over and fondled my extra fat cock while I was being used. It was awesome. I am such a pig. I need to get back out to CCBC  when this is all over so I can pig out hardcore. Love being able to have sex to exhaustion til like 3am, pass out for a few hours, stumble out of my room at 7:30 am, ass still wrecked from use, smelling like cum and sweat and immediately be subjected to more open sex play. That is what a physically and mentally healthy male living space should be like everyday.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

Thanks! I love being able to service so many guy's sex needs with it and see and feel it continue to get stretched out wider and deeper into a maxed out pleasure canyon. was out at a local  bar last night in body f clinging shorts, leather harness and pup hood, and of course, a pre-lubed hole with oil based slam Dunk. Several guys would feel my beefy ass mounds and slide between and feel the long slit for a hole that I have and immediately slide inside. even the bartender came over and fondled my extra fat cock while I was being used. It was awesome. I am such a pig. I need to get back out to CCBC  when this is all over so I can pig out hardcore. Love being able to have sex to exhaustion til like 3am, pass out for a few hours, stumble out of my room at 7:30 am, ass still wrecked from use, smelling like cum and sweat and immediately be subjected to more open sex play. That is what a physically and mentally healthy male living space should be like everyday.

you just made my own slutty pussy gash twitch with this. you are such a pig whore! would love to team up with you and take loads and fists together

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tinyclitmuscle said:

you just made my own slutty pussy gash twitch with this. you are such a pig whore! would love to team up with you and take loads and fists together

i fuckin love doing that!! Two guys in total pig bliss as they lay side by side getting used the same way, each knowing, as they turn and look into the other's eyes, exactly what the other is feeling as their holes are stuffed and wrecked on cocks and hands and their own cocks drained of seed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...