Guest MusclepigcunT

I take pride in the fact my hole is a gasping slit like a real pussy. I enjoy knowing that I can take a fat dick with out the squirming and pillow biting due to the pain. I can literally lube up a big dicked top by slobbering all over it and he can slide it up in me like some freeky WAP and start pounding away until he releases the entire contents of his balls in me.

• Like 4

Took my first dick at 17 work as a Rent Boy for 5 years took my first fist at 19 Poz at 20 so my hole has lots of mileage on it. Today it looks more like a woman cunt than a ass hole. Your hole is a mussel and like any mussel they change in size from use and stress. People call them names from a boy hole to a man cunt well I have man cunt and proudly of it just spit and fuck it. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, boy4you said:

Took my first dick at 17 work as a Rent Boy for 5 years took my first fist at 19 Poz at 20 so my hole has lots of mileage on it. Today it looks more like a woman cunt than a ass hole. Your hole is a mussel and like any mussel they change in size from use and stress. People call them names from a boy hole to a man cunt well I have man cunt and proudly of it just spit and fuck it. 

Let me fuck and play with that Man Cunt🤑

• Like 1

15 hours ago, tighthole64 said:

As a bottom, I really don't get why guys want q stretched hole.  One would think a top would like a tight hole, rather than the grand canyon.  

Can go both ways. I can enjoy a tight hole for the amazing feeling of gripping my cock and hearing him grunt as I stretch him out. I can also enjoy a loose hole because I know it’s loose from the bottom taking lots of cock and I love fucking sluts. They both have a certain appeal. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Anonversecuck said:

Can go both ways. I can enjoy a tight hole for the amazing feeling of gripping my cock and hearing him grunt as I stretch him out. I can also enjoy a loose hole because I know it’s loose from the bottom taking lots of cock and I love fucking sluts. They both have a certain appeal. 

I kinda get it.  Seems as though the percentage of bottoms is much larger than tops.  I cant speak as a top, but if i could, i think I'd enjoy stretching a nice tight hole  Like you said though, the loose hole slut is a sure thing.

mine is tighter than loose. I have to focus on relaxing it enough to be considered loose.  I like to flex my ass muscles to see what the top prefers, then I give him that.  Occassionally, a guy will get off on my hole totally relaxed and gapey.  It takes some control to keep it that open, but I'll bend over backwards for that nut..... :-p

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1