Seeking bathhouse/club darkrooms in SoCal

sleazyskank

Guest GoneFishing
5 hours ago, sleazyskank said:

Hey all,

Looking for the hottest darkrooms in SoCal - bathhouses, sexclubs, etc. Just was to take as much anon cock and cum as possible, both holes, and be used and filled like the cumhole I am.

Thanks.

Club 1350 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest hodannyboi

Slammer if you want as many loads in the shortest amount of time.

However if you're patient then I recommend Noho spa.  Leave your door open and plenty of tops will drift in throughout the night to seed you one by one.  Flex I agree has declined a bit.  Midtowne always busy it seems but hit or miss in regards to the action.  I love the basement setup but seem to have more luck in the 2nd floor darkroom.  Just get on your hands and knees on the community bed and let the place have their way with you.

The Cumunion by LAX is great too (first friday of every month).

Guest GoneFishing
On 4/12/2019 at 11:10 AM, rawnch2019 said:

this is the problem. it's the former, not the latter. no one engages in sex. it's a decrepit dilapidated hell of the bottom 5% of meth heads sitting in their rooms with the door cracked, mouth wide open, drool hanging out, aggressively stroking their cold flaccid dicks to a tv with nothing on it, being EXTREMELY standoffish about interacting with anyone. 

I don't PNP but I love playing with tweakers because of how nasty they are. that never happens at flex anymore. guys just use and don't engage. 

trust me I've wasted hundreds of dollars now going to flex expecting to find ONE encounter and it doesn't happen because everyone is tweaked out of their mind or more interested in walking around covered up with a towel than actually playing with anyone. 

it seems like the staff are actually catering to the meth heads too. when I went in January, it was freezing outside. I got inside and the AC was BLASTING, there was no music, and the video screens in the former "steam room" (that they will NEVER admit is NEVER reopening as a steam room) were OFF. totally black room that no one was using. would be hot as a dark room if the idiots actually realized that but instead it was just empty. 

I can't wait for the place to close down. 

Agreed. Never had a good time at flex so stopped going. Better to fight traffic to downtown and get some action

Midtwone is trusted brand and always get laid.   

Guest GoneFishing
14 hours ago, bearben79 said:

If you’re into older, more regular type guys check out Roman Holiday in Van Nuys. Used to go there every now and then before moving away. 

The one in Venice is also good. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow.  Seriously you wrote the exact post I was about to write. I’m in LA at the end of the month and staying in the Chatsworth area. 

Im planning on checking out the Club Sex addict party near LAX on Thursday, but also seeking out other baths, clubs, parties etc where I can connect with lots of horny older men.  Love darkroom and group play particularly. 

Any recommendations?  A recent pic is attached too.  I’m 30 yrs old. 8x5 uncut.  

Or write me at princeneel32801 at gmail

thanks!

8902B38B-3196-43B3-B770-88BA16B7AE40.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
Just now, SBB1984 said:

When I was in la slammers was definitely the spot. Got a quick few loads up me in no time.

Was the name of the club an indication of the activities within?