Do cocks feel smaller to you when your cunt is loose?

ErosWired

I’ve been noticing lately that I’ve had a hard time getting that “well-filled” feeling that comes from being fucked with a large cock. It made me wonder whether there was simply a scarcity of long tops.

But last night a guy stretched my hole out with a big toy, and his cock felt smaller  then it looked. I suddenly began to wonder whether the gradual loosening of my whole was making all cox seem to feel smaller by comparison. This would be unsettling if true; I never want to get to the point where I am not really enjoying a huge cock. 

Has anyone else noticed this phenomenon? 

Well I have been strictly a bottom my whole life and I can agree that you do start to get a little sloppy as the years go on. I had a trainer once, that was also a fuck bud, tell me to do squats and glute exercises. It’s like keigle exercises for women. They give you better control of your pussy.

I don’t get fucked a lot...maybe 1-2 times a month...but my fucks are usually above average in size and I have noticed that what was uncumfortable before is not uncumfortable now. 

The bigger and thicker cocks are easier to get in me. They don’t feel smaller to me, just more enjoyable in penetrating me. I used to be complemented for having a nice tight ass❤️❤️. Now, I am complemented for having a great feeling ass. Just Friday, I had a thick 9” go balls deep in me, unfortunately he rubbered up??. I am hoping today will be a different story.

Edited by Breedthisslut

Actually, you can do kegels as a man. Give me a tighter hole. Allows me to work a tops cock while it's in me too. And for the rare occasion I want an erection, they are stronger and longer lasting. Sex with Emily is a podcast I occasionally listen too and they have an app called kegel camp. Give it a try!

6 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I’ve been noticing lately that I’ve had a hard time getting that “well-filled” feeling that comes from being fucked with a large cock. It made me wonder whether there was simply a scarcity of long tops.

But last night a guy stretched my hole out with a big toy, and his cock felt smaller  then it looked. I suddenly began to wonder whether the gradual loosening of my whole was making all cox seem to feel smaller by comparison. This would be unsettling if true; I never want to get to the point where I am not really enjoying a huge cock. 

No it's pretty normal after taking a large toy for a cock to feel less fulling. I'm not sure the science behind it, but it's way different than taking cock and fist. actually when you take a fist the rectal wall kinda swell making it more sensitive and you actually feel the cock more. I find it similar with taking larger cocks consecutively sometimes you feel it a bit more but you will not get that full feeling. I find thick tops tend to give a fuller feeling , less about the length. Maybe your hole just needs a bit of a rest like give it a week or two and it will be back to it's tight old self. I have never come across a bottom that was too loose and I love fisting bottoms. So I doubt that you are too loose to feel full ever again

6 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Yes.

i've written about this in other threads, but i had a FB (actually, when i lived in Louisville ? ) who made it His goal to change my hole. His thing was changing it from 'just an asshole to a pussy."  It was not a feminizing thing, it was all part of His mind fuck and i adore Him to this day. my hole is definitely changed. The opening is more a slit instead of a pucker now, and it is easier for a Top and cock to access. It's definitely more suited to receiving than retaining.  my inner hole varies. Sometimes the tissue swells and i can feel every bit of any cock that enters me, other times, it's just an opened hole.  i personally don't ever miss the feeling between a large and smaller cock, my head is so into the whole idea of a Top wanting and needing to breed that size just doesn't enter into the equation that much for me. Of course, i can feel the difference, but my thrill and fulfillment comes from my Tops energy and drive to breed. The most satisfying part of sex for me is when i hear the orgasm response of my Top to fucking me. 

i know from what you have written that you have plenty of control over your inner hole muscles, that you are able to squeeze and milk a cock and know about the exercises to keep it toned. Still, i wouldn't doubt that your hole has been modified and marked by the Tops who have loved it. 

• Like 1

I am lucky in that I get fucked rarely in Minnesota and that keeps me tight. But on vacations that another story, I do get stretched out pretty quickly on trips to NYC and Atlanta. I hope by the end of Pride Toronto and World Pride that I'm a loose ass hole.