Finally bottomed for a guy and i can't believe how good it felt :)

josh567

i was so scared it was gonna hurt being my first time and all but omg his hard penis felt so amazing when he bent me over my bed and stuck it in me.  he was so gentle which made me so comfortable doing this with him.  we both go tested for everything beforehand too because we wanted to cum inside each other long in advance.  mentally it felt so amazing to feel another man slide his penis up my butt.  i have a really nice ass and i can't imagine how good his dick felt being in there.  the best part was that it didnt even hurt!  i was well ready in advance and when he went to stick it in me it just slid right in and there i lost my virginity.  i was getting owned by him and i fucking loved it.  letting him manhandle me like a little slut.  i guess this means im bi-curious now but i don't care.  i think im gonna be addicted to having a man's penis inside me but i wanna be selective about my partner.   but man oh man i got soooo excited when he said he was about to cum inside me.  feeling his dick throbbing and opening me up even more was incredibly hotttt.  i can't believe what ive been missing all these years.  because getting fucked in the ass by a hot guy is sooo much fun :)  i have ZERO regrets and he said he'd love to do it again.  yessss.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

47 minutes ago, ftmbristolukfun said:

Congrats on a very hot story pleased it had a happy ending.

omg thank you so much.  i've wanted to do this for so long and one of my good gay friends from a while ago got in touch with me.  i told him i wanted to get fucked and he got so turned on when i said that.  he said he'd be more than happy to fuck me so i agreed.  so i bent over my bed for him with my legs spread wide.  and then i could feel the head of his penis poking at my hole.  once he finally poked the head through i got SO TURNED ON omg.  having a nice smooth bareback penis sliding in my ass was an amazing feeling.  i totally understand now why you guys enjoy taking dick up your ass.  because it feels amazing and is just so damn hottt.  ughh i can't wait get to get fucked again :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, josh567 said:

omg thank you so much.  i've wanted to do this for so long and one of my good gay friends from a while ago got in touch with me.  i told him i wanted to get fucked and he got so turned on when i said that.  he said he'd be more than happy to fuck me so i agreed.  so i bent over my bed for him with my legs spread wide.  and then i could feel the head of his penis poking at my hole.  once he finally poked the head through i got SO TURNED ON omg.  having a nice smooth bareback penis sliding in my ass was an amazing feeling.  i totally understand now why you guys enjoy taking dick up your ass.  because it feels amazing and is just so damn hottt.  ughh i can't wait get to get fucked again :)

And so another bottom Slut is born!! 

Everything you said is true it feels great !!

Also the 1st guy is special, Congradulations!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gabb106 said:

And so another bottom Slut is born!! 

Everything you said is true it feels great !!

Also the 1st guy is special, Congradulations!!

oh man i am so excited to finally be a little slut for some hot guys who want their dicks up my tight ass.  i should have done this years ago ughhhh it feels so amazing

3 hours ago, josh567 said:

i lost my virginity.  i was getting owned by him and i fucking loved it.  letting him manhandle me like a little slut.  i guess this means im bi-curious now but i don't care...  i have ZERO regrets and he said he'd love to do it again.  yessss.

i think you've gone a wee bit byond the "curious" stage. ?

3 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i think you've gone a wee bit byond the "curious" stage. ?

omg yes.  i honestly thought this was just gonna be a one time thing but i really loved the feeling.

i told him to fuck me like im his boyfriend and that turned him on A LOT.  he kept complimenting my ass and how perfect it was on his dick.  i loved hearing the sound of his pelvis clapping against my ass cheeks :)

Edited by josh567

3 minutes ago, josh567 said:

omg yes.  i honestly thought this was just gonna be a one time thing but i really loved the feeling.

i told him to fuck me like im his boyfriend and that turned him on A LOT.  he kept complimenting my ass and how perfect it was on his dick.  i loved hearing the sound of his pelvis clapping against my ass cheeks :)

lol, yeah, it is an awesome connection, eh?  my older gay brother used to joke: "if god had intended men to get fucked, he would have given them an ass hole."

1 minute ago, tallslenderguy said:

lol, yeah, it is an awesome connection, eh?  my older gay brother used to joke: "if god had intended men to get fucked, he would have given them an ass hole."

omg the connection is amazing and unlike anything ive ever felt with a girl.  just trusting another man to stick his hard penis up my ass made me feel so vulnerable but in a good way.  i was giving up control to him and letting him take me.  i felt so taken care of and couldnt stop telling him how much i loved feeling his raw dick inside of me.  it was so damn hot i loveddd it :)

19 minutes ago, josh567 said:

omg the connection is amazing and unlike anything ive ever felt with a girl.  just trusting another man to stick his hard penis up my ass made me feel so vulnerable but in a good way.  i was giving up control to him and letting him take me.  i felt so taken care of and couldnt stop telling him how much i loved feeling his raw dick inside of me.  it was so damn hot i loveddd it :)

You definitely sound like you have bottom wiring. i am convinced "bottoms" wiring goes beyond the physical, that it's emotional too, and i think for some the emotional part is the bigger part... i know it is for me. 

Maybe part of your "curiosity" of bi discovery will be to find out if you can get the same response with a girl who may want to peg or fist you.

i dated a trans person for awhile (FtM) who fucked by using his hand since he was not born with a cock. For me, there was something missing and i never had sex with him.  It had nothing to do with his not having a cock.  i've been penetrated by guys who used toys or their fingers/hand, and their inner energy was so connected to it that for me it was not really different from their using their cock.  i've also been with guys who were not 'connected' to what they were doing, even when using their cock, and i could feel something missing. 

1 minute ago, tallslenderguy said:

You definitely sound like you have bottom wiring. i am convinced "bottoms" wiring goes beyond the physical, that it's emotional too, and i think for some the emotional part is the bigger part... i know it is for me. 

Maybe part of your "curiosity" of bi discovery will be to find out if you can get the same response with a girl who may want to peg or fist you.

i dated a trans person for awhile (FtM) who fucked by using his hand since he was not born with a cock. For me, there was something missing and i never had sex with him.  It had nothing to do with his not having a cock.  i've been penetrated by guys who used toys or their fingers/hand, and their inner energy was so connected to it that for me it was not really different from their using their cock.  i've also been with guys who were not 'connected' to what they were doing, even when using their cock, and i could feel something missing. 

oh man it was seriously eye opening for me.  its the tabboo of it that got to me.  that im trying something new and feeling a man's smooth penis slide inside my ass while he pulls me in close to him is so hot to me.  that two men can trust each other to stick their cocks inside their ass.  thats such an amazingly hot thing to do.

I'm glad your first time was with someone you trusted and he was gentle. That is great for a first time. Not everyone will be so gentle so there is nothing wrong with being selective at first. Maybe you can have repeats with him until you get used to it? After that you'll find out you will be craving for more cock and loads ? I hope it will be easy to find where you live.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, josh567 said:

oh man i am so excited to finally be a little slut for some hot guys who want their dicks up my tight ass.  i should have done this years ago ughhhh it feels so amazing

As a top the best feeling is sliding my bare dick in a nice warm man hole. I love the soft warm insides and when I shoot deep inside. Even better is when I slide inside where another guy has cum and I feel that wet warmth against my cock.  It never fails to make me cum..I never wanna stop!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1