HIV conspiracy theory

concerned1

I don't normally entertain wacko conspiracy theories, but when it comes to one HIV/AIDS theory, I actually think there is a chance it could be true. Okay here's a breakdown of some facts:

In the USA, the first state to legalise gay sex was Illinois in 1962 but it was illegal in all other states until after the Stonewall riots of 1969.

The first case of AIDS was seen in 1979 by a doctor in New York City, Dr. Linda Laubenstein... when one of her patients (an openly gay man) came into her office with lesions which she diagnosed as Kaposi's Sarcoma (KS).

Then other cases of KS and also cases of a rare but deadly form of pneumonia called Pneocystics Pneumonia (PCP) , began appearing almost exclusively in gay and bisexual men throughout the next couple years (1979-1981). 

Finally in 1981 some of these AIDS cases were reported in official literature for the first time and finally the world knew about AIDS.

Now supposedly the average time from seroconversion with HIV to the time that symptoms begin to show (full blown AIDS) is 10 years. So with this in mind, if the first case of AIDS which was seen by Linda Laubenstein was in 1979, then that means her patient was possibly infected with the virus around 1969.

And when huge numbers of people started to become sick with KS and PCP and other AIDS-related illnesses in the early and mid-1980s (the 1981-1985 period), this suggests that the average person among those people was infected with the virus in the early and mid-1970s. 

There was a teenager in St. Louis in Missouri who was diagnosed in 1968 with KS and who died a year later in 1969 from bronchial pneumonia. While he was still alive, doctors examined him and wrote in his medical records that his anus showed signs of being regularly penetrated. When he was questioned about his sex life, he was very cagey and reluctant to give answers. The doctors were baffled at how a young kid who was otherwise healthy, could come down with such serious and rare diseases.

Samples of his blood were stored and in the late 1980s or 1990s , the very same doctors who had treated him back in 1968 and 1969 discovered that his blood contained antibodies to HIV and that he had therefore been HIV positive. I think this case is the earliest confirmed case of HIV in the entire USA.

So if we bear in mind that the average time from initial infection to onset of AIDS symptoms is 10 years, then this poor young lad was possibly infected in 1958 (when he would have been a pre-pubescent child...which suggests he could have been raped by someone). 

Now let's remember gay sex was legalized in 1962 in Illinois (but the debate about legalization had been going on since at least the late 1950s). 

Let's also remember that people didn't start falling sick in really huge numbers until the early 1980s - 10 years after Stonewall. 

Basically, it seems really strange to me that the first infections probably occurred at a time when gay sex was first legalized, or was being considered of getting legalized and at a time homosexuality was starting to become accepted by the society.  Seems really fishy to me. I honestly think this is highly suggestive of a man-made virus, authorized by the governments of the time or the medical community of the time who would have had ultra-conservative/homophobic values....to try and kill as many gay people as possible so that society would not have to tolerate a gay community which was able to express itself sexually within the law. 

Would be interested in what other people think? A man-made virus to wipe out gays from America/the world? I know it sounds crazy, but when we look at the evidence I've provided to back the theory up, is it really so crazy? Would love to know what others think. 

Edited by concerned1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, concerned1 said:

I don't normally entertain wacko conspiracy theories, but when it comes to one HIV/AIDS theory, I actually think there is a chance it could be true. Okay here's a breakdown of some facts:

In the USA, the first state to legalise gay sex was Illinois in 1962 but it was illegal in all other states until after the Stonewall riots of 1969.

The first case of AIDS was seen in 1979 by a doctor in New York City, Dr. Linda Laubenstein... when one of her patients (an openly gay man) came into her office with lesions which she diagnosed as Kaposi's Sarcoma (KS).

Then other cases of KS and also cases of a rare but deadly form of pneumonia called Pneocystics Pneumonia (PCP) , began appearing almost exclusively in gay and bisexual men throughout the next couple years (1979-1981). 

Finally in 1981 some of these AIDS cases were reported in official literature for the first time and finally the world knew about AIDS.

Now supposedly the average time from seroconversion with HIV to the time that symptoms begin to show (full blown AIDS) is 10 years. So with this in mind, if the first case of AIDS which was seen by Linda Laubenstein was in 1979, then that means her patient was possibly infected with the virus around 1969.

And when huge numbers of people started to become sick with KS and PCP and other AIDS-related illnesses in the early and mid-1980s (the 1981-1985 period), this suggests that the average person among those people was infected with the virus in the early and mid-1970s. 

There was a teenager in St. Louis in Missouri who was diagnosed in 1968 with KS and who died a year later in 1969 from bronchial pneumonia. While he was still alive, doctors examined him and wrote in his medical records that his anus showed signs of being regularly penetrated. When he was questioned about his sex life, he was very cagey and reluctant to give answers. The doctors were baffled at how a young kid who was otherwise healthy, could come down with such serious and rare diseases.

Samples of his blood were stored and in the late 1980s or 1990s , the very same doctors who had treated him back in 1968 and 1969 discovered that his blood contained antibodies to HIV and that he had therefore been HIV positive. I think this case is the earliest confirmed case of HIV in the entire USA.

So if we bear in mind that the average time from initial infection to onset of AIDS symptoms is 10 years, then this poor young lad was possibly infected in 1958 (when he would have been a pre-pubescent child...which suggests he could have been raped by someone). 

Now let's remember gay sex was legalized in 1962 in Illinois (but the debate about legalization had been going on since at least the late 1950s). 

Let's also remember that people didn't start falling sick in really huge numbers until the early 1980s - 10 years after Stonewall. 

Basically, it seems really strange to me that the first infections probably occurred at a time when gay sex was first legalized, or was being considered of getting legalized and at a time homosexuality was starting to become accepted by the society.  Seems really fishy to me. I honestly think this is highly suggestive of a man-made virus, authorized by the governments of the time or the medical community of the time who would have had ultra-conservative/homophobic values....to try and kill as many gay people as possible so that society would not have to tolerate a gay community which was able to express itself sexually within the law. 

Would be interested in what other people think? A man-made virus to wipe out gays from America/the world? I know it sounds crazy, but when we look at the evidence I've provided to back the theory up, is it really so crazy? Would love to know what others think. 

Candy Darling, a beautiful TS in Andy Warhol’s entourage as mentioned in “Take a Walk on the Wild Side”, died in 1972 of “cancer” at age 29. Jean Harlow, the original Blonde Bombshell, is known to have frequented the Plaza Del Sol (AKA House of Francis) where she would spend all evening with girls and take a guy home, died in 1937 at age 26 “of a tooth infection”... Penecillin was discovered in 1928...while she was filming Saratoga. It became MGM’s highest box office that year. People came to see her, not a sixth formula yarn with the same cast.  Unavailable on DVD but it is worth a watch. Great horse racing shots. Hattie McDaniel sings. Clark Gable sings.

Carmen Miranda and Judy Garland both died too young. Carmen collapsed after a wild dance with Jimmy Durante on live TV. Judy looked like she had AIDS, but the officisl story was “drugs”.

Oscar Wilde died in his early 40’s of Pneumonia, possibly contracted in jail, but on a tour of the USA went down in a mine in Telluride, the roughest town in North America, with the boys and outdrank them all...

Your time line negates the story of the doctor in Africa using monkey tissue to make vaccines, even at the 8 year gestation period between seroconversion and death.

My early examples indicate a natural event to me, but Candy Darling would put her infection at about the same time as the teenager you mentioned.

There were MK-Ultra and other programs, one run by a “Doctor Green” (gosh that’s a funny way to spell ”MENGELE”......), so I’m certainly not opposed to further study. Everyone in Africa is certain the USA invented Ebola. And that story of “Patient Zero”, the flight attendant, is repeated often enough to indicate to me that it is bullshit.

Oddly in late 1976 or early 1977 I met him, holding court at Mary’s in Houston. It’s possible he was so well known nationally that he was chosen to be “patient zero” to reinforce their narrative. But he was a real person, of athletic stature, good looks, tan with the same color hair and an outrageous personality. 

• Moderators

I don’t think biosciences were anywhere near sophisticated enough in the 60s and 70s to custom make a killer virus. 

What did happen after Stonewall is that LGBT people moved to the big liberal cities in droves. Large vibrant gay ghettos sprung up in these cities creating concentrated pockets of gay men. Soon this virus that had already been around started to take off in these highly concentrated populations. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

I don’t think biosciences were anywhere near sophisticated enough in the 60s and 70s to custom make a killer virus. 

What did happen after Stonewall is that LGBT people moved to the big liberal cities in droves. Large vibrant gay ghettos sprung up in these cities creating concentrated pockets of gay men. Soon this virus that had already been around started to take off in these highly concentrated populations. 

Think how valuable a weapon a virus would be if you knew it would infect mostly-by a large margin- a particular group of people.And remember we have modern day would be world domination types around to exploit or even engineer such a catastrphic infection.

9 hours ago, chargedodger said:

Think how valuable a weapon a virus would be if you knew it would infect mostly-by a large margin- a particular group of people.And remember we have modern day would be world domination types around to exploit or even engineer such a catastrphic infection.

Both of these theories make sense, or a combination of the two.

Ever hear of Predictive Programming?

there was a movie “Andromeda Strain” in 1965 or so where the Government had a huge underground secret lab in case of some outbreak.

this was all pure bullshit if course. When AIDS hit they had NOTHING. NADA. NICHT. 

They DO have secret underground labs to develop diseases for weapons of course 

Edited by Pozlover1

1 hour ago, Pozlover1 said:

Both of these theories make sense, or a combination of the two.

Ever hear of Predictive Programming?

there was a movie “Andromeda Strain” in 1965 or so where the Government had a huge underground secret lab in case of some outbreak.

this was all pure bullshit if course. When AIDS hit they had NOTHING. NADA. NICHT. 

They DO have secret underground labs to develop diseases for weapons of course 

Read the many online sources pointing to belgian use of ape liver tissue in development of polio virus,and that method of vaccine production may have carried hiv as unintended and then unknown passenger.Do not think some secret lab somewhere DEVELOPED hiv,but previous data points to much interest in very fast viral replicators as weapons.A virus that kills in ten or 15 years is not of much interest to them for warfighting purposes.Personally find the way this virus works to be incredibly sexual from the moment a poz man's seed shoots into me,the eventual passage into blood stream contact and the attachment to host cells.The injection of the viral dna into the host and the subversion of cell process into making more virus....That whole period of conversion when a man's seed is growing within me.Want to experience all that.

10 hours ago, drscorpio said:

Highly concentrated populations of people fucking like crazy. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Do I think it is some kind of bio-weapon, nope.  Research has shown it was around in the Belgian Congo (modern day Democratic Republic of the Congo /Zaire) in the early 1900s, having jumped species from primates to humans.  It may have even started in the late 1800s.

And as Ranger Rick and drscorpio pointed out, once there was a large enough concentration of men engaging in anal sex, which is one of the easiest methods of transmission, it was basically like flicking a match into a pool of gasoline.  Add to that easy methods of travel (aircraft and cars) it was able to move around to new areas very quickly.

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 3/18/2019 at 2:40 PM, BiAggieGuy said:

Do I think it is some kind of bio-weapon, nope.  Research has shown it was around in the Belgian Congo (modern day Democratic Republic of the Congo /Zaire) in the early 1900s, having jumped species from primates to humans.  It may have even started in the late 1800s.

The Belgians didn't exactly have the best human rights record when it came to their African colonies.