Grateful whore - Whore#29

I woke up a couple days later, still in Jakes front seat. The previous few days were a blur. I'd be awake for a few minutes then fall back asleep. I knew that fucking Jake the way I had would flood my system with more of the HIV virus, and that was the point. I wanted to make sure I had it. I'm this sick because I want to be. 

I'm not sure I can explain why, but once Jake told me I was HIV+, I just *wanted* him! I just needed to fuck him. A lot. It's all I wanted to do. I never desired a man like that until now but, being honest with myself, I absolutely loved having his cock between my legs. As Jake was my first time going anal, I don't know if that need stems from me being pozzed by him, or is commensurate with everyone that does anal. All I knew was, even in my current state of drifting in and out of consciousness, all I could think about was his cock. It was also the subject of most of my dreams. 

Jake poured some water down my throat. "You're at the point I was at when I first got it, whore. You'll bounce back but you're going to go through hell for a few more days."

I looked over at him and smiled. 

He shot me back a look of confusion. "Why the hell are you smiling?"

I chuckled. "I've never been this miserable - I've also never been this happy." It's one of the truest statements I've ever made. 

I reached over and unzipped his pants, taking out his cock and starting to stroke him. As sick as I was, I could at least do that much. 

He looked over at me briefly, long enough to see me smile, then got his eyes back on the road. "You must have been real popular in the navy, whore."

I shook my head as I worked him through my hand. I kept the grip loose enough so he slid through my fingers but tight enough so that I was working the muscle. 

Jake's uncut, if you were wondering.

I shook my head as I worked him slowly, but deeply on every stroke. "No, I was hated - for precisely the reason that I *didn't* put out. I wasn't there to fuck people, I was there to serve my country and to fulfill my oath. Men expected me to be what I am now, and I wasn't. That's not why I was there."

He looked slightly confused so I continued as he became semi-erect. 

"Whatever I'm doing, I give myself over to it. Singular focus. When I was in the navy, I was a sailor. That's it. When I was at work in the civilian sector at my desk, I was there to work. Nothing more. Now that I'm a naked HIV+ whore, my entire life is about pleasing the men that own me. Sex isn't about me and my pleasure."

He nodded as he got harder in my hand. "Yes, I've noticed that you haven't cum once in our time together. All the other bitches reach for their cocks when I'm fucking them - but not you. Your hands are always on me."

I nodded, looking at how fast he was becoming rock hard. My conversation was helping. "This cock between my legs isn't my own - it belongs to the men I serve. No doubt some will want me to fuck them, and I will. But it's THEIR choice, not mine. I exist solely for sexual pleasure of others. That's my life now, Jake."

He leaned back in his seat a little and began to give himself over to me. "In all seriousness cunt, you're nothing to us. You really are just fuck meat."

I looked up at him. "And that's all I want, Jake. It's how I see myself. I'm a whore, nothing more."

Jake was hard now so he unbuckled me, used his strong trucker arms and lifted me onto his cock so I was facing him. "You'd die without us."

I nodded as I slid him full on into me. "I was dead before you found me, Jake. Now I'm alive for the first time. I have no illusions, I'm going to die fucking some man - or men - I don't know. It's going to be in someone's truck or overseas but it will happen. I wouldn't have it any other way, stud."

Calling him that caused him to throb hard inside of me. I felt it throughout my body. I decided to push him a little further. "What usually happens to your bitches?"

He took a hand off the wheel and placed it on my hip, guiding me up and down. "We keep you viraled up like you are now.  I'll be handing you off to Tony in a town outside Atlanta."

It takes all my focus but I start to ride him with more rhythm. "Tell me about Tony."

For a moment his eyes closed, lost in lust. I felt his cock throbbing a bit harder. "As small as your dick is, he's going to put you in chastity and he's going to leash you. He's known to have a higher viral count than me which means you're going to feel worse than you do now."

I push down hard and held him deep, then kissed him softly on the lips. "You didn't answer my question - what really happens to bitches like me? What happened to the other 28?" I started to nibble on his ear lobe. 

He pulled his head back and looked me in the eyes - to be more accurate, he looked *through* my eyes and straight into my soul. "Most don't last more than a couple years. We keep you as you are now, your T cell count slowly dropping. None of us give a shit - we're just going to use you bitch, and when we're done..."

I put my mouth next to his ear and whispered. "Then what....................................................................................... stud?"

He grunted - even growled before replying."Then we sell you. To our friends in south east asia. The kind that run brothels full of AIDS infected whores. You'll spend all day just being fucked by one man after another, after another until you've got nothing left to give - you're all used up." He said as he was close to cumming hard. 

I looked into his eyes. "Finish it."

He lowered his head into the nape of my neck. "You vanish. Without a trace. No one gets out alive."

I summoned my strength, raised my body up high and dropped down quickly twice. It was all he needed. 

He screamed loudly as he came deep inside of me, my arms wrapped around him. With my mouth next to his ear I whispered, "That's it....give me all of you. Pump your toxic seed deep inside of me." Let me feel you the way your wife never can. 

He pulsated hard a few more times, his muscle moving against the inside of me, filling me again with his cum. He whispered, "We're going to enjoy destroying you, cunt."

I waited until had gone soft, then I rolled off of him and back into my seat, keeping my legs closed tightly to keep in  his seed. "Not as much as I will, Jake. I'm definitely getting the better end of this deal."

Before drifting back off to sleep. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4

Guest mspsubmale

ok...so already a volunteer to Bitch #30. and if taking more volunteers, i would be looking forward to being Bitch #31.  it sounds as if there would be plenty of truckers out there looking for more of us.

.....i really like the followup explanation of what might yet be coming, and i can feel myself agreeing that, should i be in this same position...to have been abducted from my current life without a trace, i, too, would willingly accept the fact that it may not have been what i would have CHOSEN as well, but something deep down that i would WANT to happen.. looking forward to more adventures of Bitch#29  

Guest mspsubmale

wow!  just like earlier comment....would so willingly accept my fate to end like this...to be handed off to Tony, for some even more intense experiences;  and now knowing that i'd end up in an Asian whorehouse, being used over and over..... I, too, would be getting the better end of this deal.

It was past midnight as Jake had pulled us into a ghost town outside of Atlanta called, "Apalachee". No one had been there since the 1950's. He said he liked the spot for just that reason. There was an abandoned ranch style one floor hotel where he liked to park. We got there and another 18 wheeler was there ahead of us. Jake opened my door for me like a gentleman, and I took his hand as I got out - naked as the day I was born mind you - and stayed close to him. It wasn't just out of affection, it was also because I was having trouble walking in my present condition. The virus hit me hard, which is of course what I wanted. 

Jake pointed to a hotel room door, #6, and told me to go shower. I was hoping he'd say that because it had been a while and I needed one to clean up - and if I'm being honest, I wanted to feel the warm water against my body. I saw the man I presumed to be Tony only briefly then and I can best describe him as a Coke machine wearing denim. 

He stood well over 6 feet and tipped the scales at 300 pounds or so, most of that being solid muscle. Blonde hair in a brush cut, deep blue eyes, clean shaven, a few faded tattoos on his forearms - so old they were hard to read. He looked to be in his early 40's. It was easy to see the scars from years of trucking on his arms and hands. This was a blue collar working man, the kind of man most women like, including me. Girls like to feel protected. 

About half an hour later, I emerged from the hotel room and Jake was gone - I presume headed to Atlanta to be with his family. I walked until I stood in front of Tony.  While I was naked, he wore faded denim jeans with matching sleeveless shirt. He wasted no time in placing an actual dog collar round my neck. It was pink and really thin but did have a tag that said, 'Bitch #29" on it. He then attached a matching leash and looked down at me. 

"Am I going to have any trouble with you, bitch?" He asked in a booming voice. 

I shook my head. "No, I didn't give any to Jake. I may be a whore, but I'm an obedient whore." I said coughing into my arm. 

He nodded and led me to his 18 wheeler. As I got closer I saw he was trucking a national beer brand. 

"You haul beer? Really?" I asked slightly amused. 

He answered without turning around. "Yeah. What of it, bitch?"

I shrugged. "Oh, nothing. I was just wondering if we're going to be joined by a Pontiac Trans am and get chased by a cop from Texas. Should I wear a wedding dress?"

And that's when I learned my collar was a shock collar. 

While I was on my hands and knees he walked over and stood over me. "Jake said you were a smart ass, bitch. Sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't." He tugged on my leash and I stood up, following him. He led me to my side of the rig, and opened the door, offering his hand to help me into my seat. He came around the other side and he clipped the other end of my leash to an eye hook in the ceiling. He started up the rig and started to drive. 

"Jake tells me you're HIV+ and he gave it to you." He said calmly as he took us out of the parking lot and headed west. 

I nodded and leaned back in my seat, looking out the window. "Yes. He blood slammed me and loaded me up with cum well over 3 dozen times in the last few days. That's what the shower was about, I'm certain I was getting kinda gnarly."

He smiled. "Yeah, he told me the whole story bitch. Jake and I have different strains and I'm going to give you mine as well. Do you know what that means?"

I shook my head as I reached for a bottle of soda under the seat.

"It means you're about to have two different strains in you and they call that, "recombinant' and it means your body is going to have a harder time."

I smiled a devilish grin, and without a moment's hesitation, I reached over and unzipped his fly to pull his cock from his pants. starting to massage him. "Really? Do tell."

He shot me a puzzled look and got his eyes back on the road. "You don't waste any time, do you bitch?"

I shook my head. "Why would I? I'm a whore. Fucking HIV positive men is what I DO, Tony."

As he grew in my hand he continued. "The new strain is more aggressive, an harder to stop. It causes AIDS faster. It will shorten your life span by about half." He said as he started to have trouble breathing or concentrating on the road. 

It was almost like I was distracting him. 

I maintained a tight grip on his cock, stroking fully but adding a slow half twist as I went from top to bottom. 

Tony changed subjects. "Jake told me to think of you as a woman, you just have a penis. If that's what you are, why not present as female?" He asked tightening his grip on his steering wheel. 

"Because it's just easier.  This way there's no fighting over which bathroom I should use or how I should dress. Besides, there's really no need to - anyone that sees me knows instantly what I am. I'm a fucking bitch, I'm a bottom and I'm into men."

Now that I had him rock hard, it was time to go deeper so I crawled over to his side and mounted him while facing him. I slid him slowly into me. He was thicker than Jake, but a little shorter. I inhaled a deep breath as I moaned. I came all the way down until I looked him in the eyes, albeit wincing a little. "You're thick, Tony...I'm not sure I can handle all of you."

He took his left hand off the wheel, put it on my right shoulder and pushed down. "You're going to take me cunt, whether you think you can or not. My cock is hungry for bitch hole."

I nodded as I slowly reared up, taking him almost all the way out....just to the base of his head before slowly twisting my way down to his base. "I'm.....I'm not sure I can, Tony. FUCK you're thick!" I said as my own cock started to grow. 

He put his face as much into my neck as he could while keeping his eyes on the road. "You don't have a choice, cunt! You're nothing to us. We're using you."

I put my mouth next to his ear and whispered. "I'll tell you a secret - I'm also using you."

I kept the strokes in and out of me full because I wanted to feel every inch of him....feel his skin sliding back and forth inside of me...feel his muscle flexing...feel him throbbing. I kissed the nape of his neck and start to suck on it. Softly but wet and sensual. 

"I can feel you wanting me, Tony...you like my nice, wet, tight hole....like that it needs you. Like that it hungers for your cock more than it did for Jake. Like that it needs your seed in a way that no other bitch ever has. 

He began to wring the steering wheel, almost twisting it from it's shaft. He tried to say something but all he could do was grunt. I like that about men. I knew he was close so I quickened my pace and took him the rest of the way home. 

"You and your organization Tony, you're nothing to me either. I'm using you - all of you - to get what *I* want. This is the life I've dreamed of so I'm going to ride your cock, I'm going to keep your balls drained as I did for Jake, and I'm going to do it until you pass me onto the next poz trucker stud!"

I didn't have to pump him in and out of me a single more time. He let go of the steering wheel entirely, underhooking my shoulders with both his massive arms, and pulling down hard. 

It had been a while since Tony had his balls drained like that - they were nice and full. I pulled my head back to look him in his deep, dreamy blue eyes and said, "Tell me what I am, Tony."

His whole body convulsed as the rig began to fishtail down the road. "You're.......a............fucking.............WHORE!" He screamed as he continued to empty his seed into me. 

I sucked on his ear lobe and whispered. "I want all of it, Tony....all of your seed. Give it to me. I'm begging you."

His legs locked, his tree trunk arms flexed and he screamed once more as he gave me the last few drops he had.

I waited until he was flaccid before pulling him out of me. I sat in my seat quietly, closing my legs as tightly as I could to keep in his toxic cum. I didn't want any to leak out. I also reached over and zipped his cock back into its pants. 

He looked back at me, completely exhausted. 

That's the thing about being the receiver of a fucking....your partner feels exhausted while you feel refreshed and recharged. It's almost like you're taking his energy and making it your own. It's why I was ready to go again and he needed a break. 

"I've....I've never cum that fast, bitch. Seriously,I've never had a man ride me like that! Holy shit!" He said sounding both amazed and pleased. 

I leaned back in my seat and resumed drinking my soda. "I'm a fucking whore, Tony. This is what I do."

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

It had been a few days with Tony on the road and I could tell by the geography we were getting into the southwest - lots of scrub brush was starting to appear. While Tony had been using me, I'd been on the mend as far as my health, and I wasn't running a fever quite as high as I had been, and my cough was dry now.  Tony had been really kind to me, treating me like a lady when we were outside the cab - holding doors open for me and buying me food and drink. He never left my side - of course, I was on a leash and he was holding the other end, but still....I felt protected. Inside the cab he banged me like a cheap whore - because I was. It was a lot of work keeping his balls drained, and I loved every second of it. 

We stopped at a small diner in Vicksburg, CO - the one room establishment is only open seasonally and, we were the only people there that day. Tony kept me naked and leashed, and walked me in with no shame. I behaved accordingly. The waitress reacted no differently than if I'd been wearing clothes, My guess is that I'm not the first bitch she's seen like this. I sat with my legs crossed at the knees at all times so as not to reveal anything, as a lady should. My collar 'bitch' told her exactly what I was. No need to flaunt. Tony, ever the gentleman, ordered my food for me - no, I didn't have a choice, and I didn't want one. I didn't start to eat my food until Tony had started his, a yield to his dominance. The leader eats first. 

Tony, as Jake, never traded me to others for sex or money - that's not what this life was about. It's not prostitution, though we're called 'whores'. Bitches like me are passed from trucker to trucker for them to use for their sexual pleasure while on the road. From what I hear, we lead short - but very fucking intense - life spans as no one is on meds. Bitches usually die first as we're constantly kept loaded up. We're also the happiest. Trust me, I think we're getting the better end of the deal. 

We had stopped at some mammoth 'mother of all truck stops' kind of place headed into Utah. I was asleep face down in the back of Tony's cab, with my leash running to an eye hook over my head. I woke up when I felt a sharp pain behind me - a pain I recognized - someone was shoving a cock into my ass. I knew it wasn't Tony. 

It's something only a bottom can understand. When you fuck a man, you get to know 'him'. You can feel how different his cock feels from another. Some men are longer, some are thicker. They have different styles as well, some men fuck wildly - sloppy - all over the road with no idea what they're doing. Others are more controlled and know how to hit your prostate with every move. Long, smooth strokes. It's not that you fuck, it's how you fuck - and it tells me more about you than a background check, honey. 

I knew instantly I'd never felt this man. He was short and thin, barely enough to feel anything at all...and his strokes were fast and short. He felt panicked with his motions. He was already throbbing very hard and I knew he didn't have long. Which is good because my eyes were still crusted over and I barely opened them. Still, a dick in your ass will wake you up better than a cup of coffee ,sugar. Try it if you don't believe me. 

I was turning my head around to face him when I felt my hands being snatched over my head, my wrists bound with what felt like leather, and suspended from the eye hook over head. 

I whipped my head back around and another man had entered the passenger side seat of the rig, and quickly shoved his cock right down my throat. HE was the one that was thick and long, and he knew what he was doing as evidenced by his smooth, precise, and slow strokes. 

It's amazing what a girl can feel. No?

The man in my ass grabbed my hair, and pulled me back towards him, and wrapped his right hand around my throat. "You dumb fucking bitch, you probably think all this is about truckers just passing you along until you're gone, don't you?"

It's tough to answer questions with a cock down your throat. Perhaps he should have chosen a better time because all I could do was gag and gargle. I'm not sure that was helpful. 

And they call me the stupid one. 

From the front, the man there explained. "It's not about you, whore - we know that's what you think. The truth is that we need you to be as viraled up as possible....we're going to flood your body so high that we can collect your blood and use it to poz others that want to turn. We've been doing it for years, cunt." He calmly explained as he held onto my head, shoving his cock down my throat and holding it there for a few seconds before starting to work it in and back out.

The man behind me started pounding my asshole as hard as he could, spanking me every time he stroked in. Still having my hair in his other hand, he turned my head sideways and growled. "You're a fucking Petri dish, you fucking cock whore!"

That comment must have sent him over the edge as he shoved in HARD one single time and held it. I could feel his cock flexing with each pump he was giving me...expanding, pushing the walls of my body out hard, then contracting letting me relax for a split second before beginning the cycle over and over. He felt warm - and his seed was going deep. I could feel that as well. 

The man in front slapped me a couple times, shoved hard, and screamed as he came straight down my throat. "WHORE! FUCK! YOU'RE A FUCKING WHORE!". His whole body locked...legs, arms, chest..his face frozen in suspended scream until he finished giving me the last of his precious load. 

Without saying another word, both of them pulled out of me - having used my body like they wanted....and like *I* wanted - closed the doors to the cab and left me hanging by my wrists. I rolled over and sat up to take the tension off my wrists. Tony didn't show up to untie me for a six more hours, though I wasn't alone for long as apparently word had spread and I got used by over a dozen more men - not counting those first two. 

You may be asking, "Why didn't you just untie your leather straps or unhook yourself""

The answer is, I'm a fucking whore and this is what I want. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Before pulling out of the 'Mother of all truck stops', Tony took the time to get me a tattoo. I already had one on my left back shoulder blade that said, "Whore #29". He had one added on my back right shoulder blade to match. It was a biohazard tattoo with Jake's initials on the inside and the date I was turned underneath. As the tattoo was still a little fresh, I still had clear plastic wrap over it. We've all been there. 

After he got buckled in, Jake told me to go get into the cargo trailer in the back. I stepped out of the rig with my 20 ounce soda, and walked naked without a care in the world to the rear. I was naked but didn't give a fuck who saw it. I was happy!  I rolled up the door and stepped inside. As soon as I did, the door slammed behind me and locked from the outside. I heard someone click on an overhead light. I turned around  and I was staring at two men - both naked. 

Between us, that's how I like my men. Naked. Well, naked and hard. But then again, don't you?

I'd be lying if I said I had no idea this was coming (no pun intended) the moment Tony asked me to get something out of the trailer *after* buckling himself in first. There was no doubt in my mind there were naked men back here that were going to use me. It's part of why I was so happy and didn't care who saw me nude. 

One was a heavy set Latino man, slightly older than I, with a pot belly, thick mustache and a faded tattoo of some sort on his left forearm. It was so old I couldn't make it out. He was about average length, and cut.

The other was a rail thin tall blonde with long hair down to his shoulders, clean shaven, no tattoos, also of average length but uncut. He spoke first, 

"Call me 'Swede', the man next to me is 'Slider'.'

I raised a brow and chuckled. "You guys fighter pilots? Those sound more like call signs. Are 'Maverick' and "Ice man' dropping by later?"

Slider laughed. "Yeah, Tony said you were a fucking smart ass - fortunately we like that."

Swede turned around and grabbed a small, greed duffel bag he had behind him, that I had not seen as they both approached me. Swede reached into the bag and handed me something. 

I looked at it curiously, having no idea what it was but it was stainless steel and looked to be a cage of some sort. 

I shook my head. "I'm sorry...I don't understand what this is."

Swede responded. "It's a chastity cage, cunt. Your first man - Jake - gave us your measurements as best he could guess, and we had it made for you...cut to your specific sizes in all regards. Well, it may be a bit small but, you'll like it. Trust me."

Taking a moment I looked at it and now it made sense...it would fit my dick perfectly. It was a stainless steel, open cage design on the tube portion - as it had to be as I'm uncut and need to pull back the foreskin to clean daily. The detachable ring base was juuuust big enough to get one testicle through at a time.

"So, how do I put it on? I've never worn one in my life." I asked honestly puzzled. 

Slider walked until he stood behind me and stood close, grabbing my arms from behind while Swede took the device from me and replied. "You don't - we force it on you."

I don't know if Swede has practiced this or just done this to the other 28 bitches ahead of me but he had my legs spread, on me and LOCKED in seconds. 

Not being one to waste time, Slider bent me over by holding my arms up above my head, forcing me to bend at the waist. I felt the cold steel of handcuffs on my wrists. Swede pulled out a length of rope, slid it through the handcuffs, and pulled me up to where I had to stand on my tip toes, then tied it off. I was completely off balance, which I'm sure was the point. 

Swede came back around and stroked his cock in front of my face - slowly. I could see him actually start to grow and I smiled, looking up at him. "You shouldn't play with my food." I quipped. 

He smiled down at me and put his hand on the back of my head, and guided his semi-erect cock into my mouth. Like most, he teased me for a moment only going as far as half way, then pushed all the way. He was short but wide. He moved his hips in clockwise circles slowly, going into the back of my throat - holding it there for a couple seconds - then coming back out, and repeating the process. I cradled him on my tongue the way a girl should, and let him use my throat the way he wanted. I was clearly dealing with a full blown man, so I let him man. 

"Fuck, this bitch sucks cock like a pro." He said looking down at me. 

"She IS a pro, moron - she literally gets fucked for a living." Slider calmly explained, placing the head of his cock at the entrance to my ass. 

Did I mentioned he wasn't using lubricant?

He felt thick and there was no give to his cock at all - this was going to hurt, but hurt so....... fucking............ good!

My arms were extended behind my back completely and over my head, putting pressure on my shoulder blades, I'm so off balance on my toes all I can do is lean forward into Swede's cock and take him deeper into my throat to compensate for what Slider was doing with my asshole.

As he pushed in, I began to feel that Slider was a lot more than average - I underestimated him. Maybe it was because he was standing in the shadows a little but, believe me, this man was much longer than I thought. Without meaning to, I began to moan as he pushed into me...and in seconds that turned into a scream. I opened my mouth all the way to let out the sound and Swede reached under me, taking my nipples in his fingers and giving them both a slow, hard twist and holding it there. 

"Scream, bitch - scream!" Swede said as he applied more twisting pressure to both my nipples. 

Slider began to move his cock in and out of my ass, though he stayed full on the strokes, his lines were straight to my prostate. He gave my ass a single, hard swat. "You heard the man. Scream!!"

I let Swede's cock fall out of my mouth for a moment and screamed as loudly as I could, the sound echoing off the walls of the trailer. Tony must have heard it because he sounded the horn on the rig to disguise what it was. You have to admit, that was genius. 

As Slider began to work in and out of my asshole with greater pace, my own cock began to grow and it didn't take long before I realized the point of my chastity cage - it kept me from having a full erection, and from cumming. My cock growing, attempting to get out of its steel cage. 

It was only now that  I discovered something I'd over looked when I had it in my hand only minutes earlier:

Spikes!

And they...........were........ sharp! They ran inside the entire length of the tube at the 12, 4, and 8 O'clock positions.  You'd have thought I'd have noticed but I fucking didn't! Nope, completely missed them little bastards!

The harder my cock grew, the more pain was applied along the shaft, causing more growth. It was a delicious little device, putting the wearer into a vicious cycle of never ending pleasure and pain, with the two feeding off each other. My cock never getting fully hard, only rigid enough to cause pain and fill my cage up completely.

Slider grabbed the hair on the back of my head, and pulled it back as far as it would go before putting his mouth next to my ear. "What!? You thought you were going to enjoy this you fucking bitch?! You're a fucking cum rag!! The whole point of that device is to take away your sexual pleasure, you fucking bimbo!!"

Swede grabbed my head away from Slider and started to out right throat fuck me as hard as he could, slamming his cock down into me. "Fucking whore! You're nothing to us but a fucking.........breeder!" His own words send him over the edge. I felt his body convulse violently. He released his hot, sticky, salty load right down my throat. No need to swallow. Or should I say no chance to swallow. I like when men do that. 

By leaning forward I managed to keep him in my mouth for a few more minutes, not wanting him to leave me just yet but....what's a girl to do?

Slider had other ideas. He spanked me hard and twice. I could feel his skin moving back and forth along his hard muscle. His strokes were full and he drove into me hard at the end of his stroke. I could feel his sheer power as he drove deep inside of me - he wasn't holding back, pounding my asshole. He took my hair back into his hand and leaned me back as far as I could go without breaking my arms. 

He reached under me with his free hand and grabbed my balls. 

Grabbed. Seized. Squeezed until they turned purple - it's all a gray area, really. 

Call it what you will, he started to massage them to make my cock harder. With Swede no longer in my mouth I began to scream louder as the spikes dug into my flesh. The pain was intensely delicious! I couldn't get enough of it! I was lost in the lust, drunk from it! My legs buckled, my feet pulled off the ground and I swung in mid-air for a moment before regaining my composure. 

Slider adjusted quickly, in kicking my feet out from under me again. "Keep your feet off the ground, whore!". The pain was almost unbearable both on my expanding cock pushing against the spikes and my shoulder blades, but I obeyed. 

He grabbed onto my hips with both hands and began to.....very violently....swing me back and forth along his shaft, pushing me away and then slamming me into his rock hard cock! The way he was throbbing, he was close and wouldn't hold out much longer. 

"You see, Jake and Tony told us that you're the aggressor sometimes. We fucking don't LIKE that, cunt! That means you're enjoying it...and we don't want you to enjoy it. Sex isn't about you! That's what being a whore means!!!" Slider growled. 

I had underestimated Swede as well. He had cum but was not out of the game. He crawled under me and took over squeezing my balls as hard as he could with his strong right hand. He was stronger than he looked. "Fucking BITCH! You're WORTHLESS to us! Say it, fucking whore! Say it!"

With Tony hitting the air horn in the rig again I yelled out, "I'm nothing but a fucking worthless whore! I'm a fucking cunt! Just a bitch to be fucked! I'm fuck meat!"

Slider gave me one last fury of blows into my ass and I was right....he wasn't able to hold back any longer. He didn't take me deep and hold it, but rather kept pumping back and forth as hard as he could for a few more precious seconds, until he was completely drained. 

I'm not sure how long I hung there as I passed out from the pain - the delicious, delectable, exquisite pain!

When I woke up, I was sitting in Tony's passenger side seat with cum leaking out of me and a soda in my hand. My only items of clothing were my 'bitch' collar and my new chastity device. 

The key hung around Tony's neck like the trophy it was. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 3

What I wanted to do with this chapter:

Advance the character of 'Bitch 29' little further and add some more layers to her life, bringing out a bit more of my deeply twisted fantasies. (new tattoo, chastity device, lots and lots of pain and verbal abuse.)

Bring to the forefront the whole reason she was turned in the first place, so she could be a breeder with a high viral load. 

While writing my chapters I like to create more real world situations, hence the dialogue and 'Bitchs' smart ass attitude. I also do a few minutes research with regard to where the fucking truck is across country. The cities I list do exist. That being said, I had yet to do a full on porn scene - and this one was. It was the hottest I've ever written. Seriously, I never pushed any erotic writing that far and I'm sure I broke some of my barriers. I've given SOME sex in my previous chapters but not like this. As far as porn, I wanted to wind the reader up like a Swiss watch. 

Dark. I wanted to go darker than I had, which is where her spiral is leading - ever downwards. It can only end in one way, and she knows that. She accepts it. She wants it. She loves it. The further she goes, the more drunk she becomes. Make no mistake, it's an addiction to her. 

I hope you enjoyed it. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest mspsubmale

enjoyed it??????  this has become my most favorite story on here!  was waiting to see if a chastity device was going to be added...but not sure since there was something about some of the tops also liked to bottom, sometimes.  and adding another tattoo just seemed right for the biohazard.  now....as a suggestion...might Bitch29 at some point be castrated since he is just incubating the viruses, and is planned on being used for blood slams?  and the Asian whorehouses would probably love a tiny penis with no testicles under it....but that might be a while, right?

10 hours ago, mspsubmale said:

enjoyed it??????  this has become my most favorite story on here!  was waiting to see if a chastity device was going to be added...but not sure since there was something about some of the tops also liked to bottom, sometimes.  and adding another tattoo just seemed right for the biohazard.  now....as a suggestion...might Bitch29 at some point be castrated since he is just incubating the viruses, and is planned on being used for blood slams?  and the Asian whorehouses would probably love a tiny penis with no testicles under it....but that might be a while, right?

I honestly haven't decided where I'm taking her next. The next steps she takes may be in front of her, or I may roll it forwards a bit for the sake of the timeline. She doesn't know if she'll be traded overseas or kept in the U.S. - and she doesn't care. All she knows is that this is the happiest she's ever been and doesn't care what the world thinks. 

I'll take your feedback into consideration because we're no where near the end of this story. ;) 

• Like 1