Why do you love sucking cock?

For me it's a number of things:

I love the manly smell of his cock and balls, the sensation of it slipping in and out my mouth, the sweet taste of his precum, feeling his cock pulsate as his delicious cum fills my mouth. I love the feel of his hand around the back of my neck, or gripping my hair.

I also feel a sense of pride sucking his cock. Pleasuring his cock and receiving his load into my belly is my only purpose in that moment. The more I get into it, the more slutty I want to be. Normally I'll stick my bare ass up as I'm sucking so he has a great view. This sense of purpose makes me feel free. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

Guest Friendtrader

For me it be that I still like being in the closet. The whole fact of hiding and having a guy mouth fuck me how he slides and pumps in my mouth. I like filling used and vulnerable being made fun of as a guy uses me. I enjoy how he tastes and smells as well how he can be agressive every guy has a different taste and I enjoy how he unloads into my throat. And after when its all done how I can still taste and smell him.

I love everything about sucking cock.i love being down on my knees for men.specially when other men are watching me and seeing how slutty and submissive I am. I love the taste of cock and the smell. I love how cocks feel in my mouth. from the first time I sucked a cock I loved the soft spongy feel of the head in my mouth. I love the feeling of a big hard cock sliding in an out of my throat. I love how it makes me feel like a slut and a faggot. I love how it makes me look like a whore. I love how deepthroating a cock or getting my throat fucked makes me drool all over the cock. I love feeling a guys balls slapping against my chin. I love knowing that guys know me as a cocksucking faggot.i have no gag reflex cause I was truly born to suck cock. it shows how cockhungry and cumthyrsty I am.i don't just suck cock. I AM a cocksucker.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 3/17/2019 at 2:40 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

I love everything about sucking cock.i love being down on my knees for men.specially when other men are watching me and seeing how slutty and submissive I am. I love the taste of cock and the smell. I love how cocks feel in my mouth. from the first time I sucked a cock I loved the soft spongy feel of the head in my mouth. I love the feeling of a big hard cock sliding in an out of my throat. I love how it makes me feel like a slut and a faggot. I love how it makes me look like a whore. I love how deepthroating a cock or getting my throat fucked makes me drool all over the cock. I love feeling a guys balls slapping against my chin. I love knowing that guys know me as a cocksucking faggot.i have no gag reflex cause I was truly born to suck cock. it shows how cockhungry and cumthyrsty I am.i don't just suck cock. I AM a cocksucker.

I know what you mean about being born to suck cock. I'd barely sucked any cocks before I was deepthroating and slobbering all over them. Trying to be and look as slutty as possible while sucking a nice dick is euphoric - especially when you get the occasional dose of precum

• Like 1

The aggression of the man that owns the cock, the manly musky smell, the taste, and just the fact that he is USING me for his most primal need.  His big hands grasping my head.  His grunts of ecstasy.  I much prefer getting fucked over sucking cock, but sometimes I need to be used that way.  I like being treated like his worthless receptacle, as every drop hits my throat and stomach.  Truth.

When I suck cock, I am everything that I am and always have meant to be, a servant of cock. Since the first time a cock entered my mouth, I have been unable to not take it. I am instantly overwhelmed with joy at having cock in my mouth. I literally cannot turn down an actual physical cock that is being offered to my mouth. I just am who and what I was always meant to be when a cock is inside me.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2019 at 2:00 PM, bottomingboy said:

I know what you mean about being born to suck cock. I'd barely sucked any cocks before I was deepthroating and slobbering all over them. Trying to be and look as slutty as possible while sucking a nice dick is euphoric - especially when you get the occasional dose of precum

omg I love precum so much. its like candy for faggots

• Like 1

I know what a really good blow job feels like. I learned that from a family member(by marriage) and I found that I enjoy giving others that same feeling. I love that I can make a guy feel so good that he can’t help but shoot his cum into my hungry mouth. Once I’ve blown one guy, I am craving for another and another and many times I end up at an abs store. 

I love sucking cock.  When I slip a soft cock I'm fascinated how slippery it becomes with my saliva.  As the penis gets hard in my mouth I get excited.  Sometimes I cum as well.  When the top's penis is fully errect I love the feel of energy coming from it.

• Like 1

Guest HornedBottom

I love sucking cock, the smell and taste drives me wild. I just love the feeling of a hard cock in my mouth straining my jaws and sliding up and down my throat. And let’s not forget - Balls oh man I love licking and sucking a man’s nuts - and the smell of ripe sweaty balls drives me into pig mode. 

I think taking the time to suck a mans cock and really love it tells the guy how much you love his cock and you want it in your ass. Sucking a guy off til he cums in your mouth is fine but to suck him til he gets good and hard and then tell him you want that cock in your ass will make him feel real good.

• Upvote 1

For me it’s the musky smell and salty fleshy taste. The feeling of a cock (no matter what size) swelling him my mouth, and then pushing in the back of my throat. The amazing pop I feel in my throat when I have a man down to the base. If I’m lucky I can suck his balls into my mouth as well so I can tongue his taint. I feel complete. I feel a sense of fulfillment and joy when I had a load pumped down my throat, that nothing else in my life can match. 

Guest Azcumdump91

I crave it, cock and cum. Not sure what causes it but I have almost a need for it like to eat or drink lol I need cum I need cock